Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    No they don't, higher ilvl gives it a slightly higher RPPM value.
    I'd need a source for this. I don't remember seeing a different RPPM value for every different ilvl of trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I'd need a source for this. I don't remember seeing a different RPPM value for every different ilvl of trinket.
    Don't have the source, but I know this to be true aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only agility trinket which scales with ilvl is Rune of Re-origination.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...t-iii/#post953

The original post is inaccessible now, as it was on the PTR forums for 5.2 (which have been wiped for 5.3 PTR). (And, as Conjor said, this isn't for anything other than Re-Origination for hunters.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    How much haste rating is needed (or %) to get 1 RPPM? Is that even possible?
    For which trinket? For renataki's soul charm you would need around 50% haste.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Rune of Re-origination is not our best choice but I did pick it up 2 weeks ago especially since it was thunderforge and none of the other trinkets were dropping. People have posted logs for renataki soul uptime at 45% during the fight which is awesome. Which means 1540 agi uptime 45% of the fight but rune has 1552 agi 100% because its on the trinket. For survival having 70% crit for 10 secs and no haste or mastery doesnt seem to bad. I usually get about 28-30% uptime on trinket. The thing that makes it hard to use VP trinket and soul is that have Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow. Is rune our best choice def not but its not bad trinket. If I missed something please let me know, just giving my 2 cents here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    On that note, does anyone know if Rapid Fire/Lust or other Haste CDs effect RPPM while active? I would assume so because the tooltips on the spells specifically say Ranged Haste in them but just checking.

It does affect them. It takes the highest of your ranged, melee, or spell haste and uses that to determine your Real PPM.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    I know Rune of Re-origination is not our best choice but I did pick it up 2 weeks ago especially since it was thunderforge and none of the other trinkets were dropping. People have posted logs for renataki soul uptime at 45% during the fight which is awesome. Which means 1540 agi uptime 45% of the fight but rune has 1552 agi 100% because its on the trinket. For survival having 70% crit for 10 secs and no haste or mastery doesnt seem to bad. I usually get about 28-30% uptime on trinket. The thing that makes it hard to use VP trinket and soul is that have Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow. Is rune our best choice def not but its not bad trinket. If I missed something please let me know, just giving my 2 cents here.
    The rune gives around the same stats as the H bottle 2/2 except it messes with your rotation, what other gear choices do you have?

Did you have 10% haste pet out?
    I had, no changes. Testing in an hour, when we start raiding.

the 10% attack speed pet doesn't affect Real PPM btw. They changed it to balance certain specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    I had, no changes. Testing in an hour, when we start raiding.
    The "haste" pet (more accurately, the attack speed pet) has no effect on RPPM proc rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    You probably had the lfr version. Don't expect it below heroic or heroic tf, to proc frequently.
    I have the normal version of Rentaki's. 2 procs on a H-Jin'rokh kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rune gives around the same stats as the H bottle 2/2 except it messes with your rotation, what other gear choices do you have?
    I got darkmoon trinket at 2/2 and Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

I got darkmoon trinket at 2/2 and Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    Vp trinket > rune of reorgination

In general, not a specific trinket. So 100% haste is 1 RPPM? 0.1 RPPM = 10%?
    Last edited by Ruffles; 2013-04-01 at 10:13 PM.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Deleted
    Don't different trinkets have difference RPPM values? As well as it is effected by class/spec IIRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    In general, not a specific trinket. So 100% haste is 1 RPPM? 0.1 RPPM = 10%?
    You can't really make a generalization, it scales linearly. 5% haste increases the proc rate by 5%. If you have 100% haste on a .5 real ppm item that would put it at 1 real PPM, but if you have a .25 real ppm item then that would put that item at .5 real ppm. Just know that 1% increases it by 1% and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to figure something out, on your log it says 5079 agi but trinket says 8800 why is giving you buff at 463 item lvl?

Trying to figure something out, on your log it says 5079 agi but trinket says 8800 why is giving you buff at 463 item lvl?
    The buff it gives is 8800, I assume 5079 is for challenge modes.

The buff it gives is 8800, I assume 5079 is for challenge modes.
    Correct. (Just to verify so no confusion or whether it is or not)