Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Big bear, he's iron tough

*snip*

Mod edit: Linking your video in multiple threads is a nice way to get infracted.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-02 at 06:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    30% active -but ALWAYS active so practically passive- defense and you think you're weak?
    Feint's not remotely close to being a passive talent. We're not warriors.
    And while rogue sustained certainly isn't on the level of frost dks, its still right up there with warriors and ret pallies. And their burst is pretty much equal to rets and arms as well.
    You've got two choices: assassination or sub, aka sustained or burst. We don't get to have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Feint's not remotely close to being a passive talent. We're not warriors.

You've got two choices: assassination or sub, aka sustained or burst. We don't get to have both.
    Mut burst is freaking absurd and easily comparable to sub burst. Mut sustained is one of the highest in the game. Sub sustained is average, NOT weak. Sub makes up for not having absurdly powerful sustained through ridiculous control mixed in with its burst cd, which in itself is a MASSIVE problem. Its the reason shockwave got hit with a nerf bat. Its why deep freeze was nerfed. Its why shadow dance needs a major nerf.

Practically passive isn't the same thing as passive ofc. But if you've been playing rogues any period of time you know how to keep buffs/debuffs up no matter how long or short the duration.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Definetly not weak, as Subt you have exeptional burst when SD is up whille rest time you're still doing significant dmg. As assasination you can tunel the hell out of any plate class and switch dmg from full energy and cds are exeptionally high.

P.S. OP have same troubles as me who didn't play previous season - with honor gear/weapon it's more often then not hard burst somebody down since resiliance gain in full previous season gear is incomparable to dmg increase going from 470 to 498 weapons, not to mention rest items as well. Don't even want to count how many ppls survived my burst with 10% hp becouse of shitty gear i've. Atm i can only imagine that on equal footing rogues are one of the strongest classes for now.