Thread: me'dan

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

me'dan

i just read about this character on wowpedia. he seems like some demigod.
    why wasnt he introduced in wow yet ??

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    because he's boring and the playerbase hate him.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

He would end up like Rhonin and Krasus anyway, so why bother to implement him.

all in due time.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

They haven't had any good reason to put him in yet. But he IS an important character being the son of Medivh and Garona. He might be a Mary Sue, but he has the potential to be a like-able Mary Sue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... i don't know you guys... but ... i... really... HATE HIM! I HOPE HE DIES!

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    They haven't had any good reason to put him in yet. But he IS an important character being the son of Medivh and Garona. He might be a Mary Sue, but he has the potential to be a like-able Mary Sue.
    I hopes he gets possesed by Sargeras and then we kill him as a raid boss with the help of Medivh

basicly because he will just go:Loliamagod and destroy Everything that is evil.
    hes the son of Garrona Halforcen and Med'Evil(spelling, dont care) aka The Last Guardian, aka the man who let the orcs trough..
    but yeh basicly everyone hates him and his even by blizzards standards; a Merry-sue aka i can not die and I can not do anything wrong at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    everyone hates him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

he is a draenumanorc shamageadin. that's enough for people to hate him lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I don't hate him! :P But he does seem to be a character that if introduced into the game, would kind of defeat the point of us mere heroes struggling through and defeating bad guys. He could just sweep in and do all that without us lol.

But I don't hate his character, I just think we haven't seen or heard enough about him to really get a good picture of how well he would do being brought into the actual game. (depends how they choose to write him if put in game)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    he is a draenumanorc shamageadin. that's enough for people to hate him lol
    For those that didn't understand... Med'an is half-human, half-orc, half-draneai and he can use Paladins, shaman, mages, and priests spells...

I like him.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    hes the son of Garrona Halforcen and Med'Evil(spelling, dont care) aka The Last Guardian, aka the man who let the orcs trough..
    Despite that medivh was the most powerful mage in all of azeroth, bested only by his mother.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Despite that medivh was the most powerful mage in all of azeroth, bested only by his mother.
    But not on their own, they were both empowered by the council of Tirisfal.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Nah, I'd say Medivh was just flat out stupid powerful. If he wasn't, Sargeras attempting to possess him would've killed him. Aegwynn was also stupid powerful BEFORE her imbuing. You take that power coupled with a Half Orc-Draenei Assassin and you get one beast mofo. He's a mage, that can punch a crater through your face. (He also looks sweet, human body size/build, Purple orc hair color and green skin, and draenei face ridges/tentacles)

I find it utterly pathetic that the only reason why people hate this guy, is because he is too powerful for the game/world whatever.

"Flawless character" etc. Do you hate Superman too? And if you are religious, do you hate god? Did you hate Goku from DBZ? Bit weird... just because he is powerful.

And he isn't even effecting people ingame at the moment anyway. Perhaps when he does get implemented there will be major restrictions for him to be "all powerful". I find it very shortsighted this "hate" on him.

That said, if you find him boring as a character... thats fine with me. I think he's a bit boring in the comics... Bit unreasonable, not very intelligent about certain stuff. But I find it quite nice to have a "guardian" again in WoW. I like Me'dan a whole lot better then "Jesus" Thrall.

I like him. He will come to wow but i bet the light will abandon him when he does and he will will just be a shaman who can dabble in the magic arts.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Nah, I'd say Medivh was just flat out stupid powerful. If he wasn't, Sargeras attempting to possess him would've killed him. Aegwynn was also stupid powerful BEFORE her imbuing. You take that power coupled with a Half Orc-Draenei Assassin and you get one beast mofo. He's a mage, that can punch a crater through your face. (He also looks sweet, human body size/build, Purple orc hair color and green skin, and draenei face ridges/tentacles)
    They were powerful sure, but not on the insane levels guardians are, without their empowerment they were on the level of one the six if I had to guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    For those that didn't understand... Med'an is half-human, half-orc, half-draneai and he can use Paladins, shaman, mages, and priests spells...
    All them halves...

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well being Aegwynn's son has to have given medivh a huge boost in that power, even if not empowered by the council.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno