Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    I was talking about Rexxar.
    dont think he is interested in politics either
    He is a wanderer alfterall
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    dont think he is interested in politics either
    He is a wanderer alfterall
    Well why he did say that. He mainly didnt want to be apart of the Alliance vs horde conflict. That's winding down, and Lor'themar, Vol'jin, and Baine can deal with other things while he could focus doing whats right for the Orc's.

Rexxar is also very unbias towards races, he considered beast to be the only creatures beyond deceit. So I bet Sylvanas would like him, Lor'themar would like him, Gallywix probably won't mind him, infact he might even be more comfortable aslong as he doesn't cross any obvious borders.

Plus it's good he doesn't like politics, Orcish politics have gone to complete ruin. The civil war has totally shown how ineffective Thrall's politics were and the contrasting Garrosh politics. It's time to have someone who represents the wild heart of the Horde, who would be out drinking the first day of office or would rather be on an errand than do some "useless" politics, straight forward yet wise.

Also I think it wouldn't hurt to repeat the fact that he's like the best friend of the Horde, saved baine, helped the Darkspear against Kul'tiras and Theramore, reminded thrall of grom only not.. you know... f'd up, friend of gaslowe(ratchet), knows Jaina, chieftain of an ogre clan, etc..
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-04-03 at 02:15 AM. Reason: forgive my trademark typo's

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Rexxar is also very unbias towards races, he considered beast to be the only creatures beyond deceit. So I bet Sylva as would like him, Lor'themar would like him, Gallywix probably won't mind him, intact he might even be more comfortable aslong as he doesn't cross any obvious borders.

Plus it's good he doesn't like politics, Orcish politics have gone to complete ruin. The civil war has totally shown how ineffective Thrall's politics were and the contrasting Garrosh politics. It's time to have someone who represents the wild heart of the Horde, who would be out drinking the first day of office or would rather be on an errand than do some "useless" politics, straight forward yet wise.
    "Free drinks and boar hunting with the Warchief" is better than "We gotta listen to him talk about playing nice with a splinter faction and send them cookies"

It's gonna be Thrall, simply because he'd be the cheapest Horde leader to get to do voiced lines in the future--free.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

15+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about Rexxar.
    I know, I just like to play with my food.

Rexxar would never take the job, It is not his style, hes not a leader, and not a follower.

I still am hopping Saurfang comes back to kick ass, if not I hope Baine takes the mantle, hell his dad should have had it anyways.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB a female Warchief for a change of pace.
    Aye mate

I'd imagine they'd want someone who would seem to command respect, but also someone who will keep the Horde vs. Alliance at least on a slow simmer right? I imagine they still want to keep the "War" in World of Warcraft so it can't be someone to friendly with the alliance.

I like the idea of Zaela myself - she won't have to cause problems with the Alliance, the Alliance will have problems with her (clan)! They did say she'd be with Garrosh during the final fight, right? Maybe she's the one that puts the final knife into him (have players ever been allowed the Coup de Grace on an expansion's big bad? I don't raid so not sure. Just never seems like it).

I think is going to be the Black Prince.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do hope it's Vol'Jin.. he deserves it. He's been at Thrall's side forever and even trusted him when he said Garrosh would take over during the Cataclysm. I think he is by far the best choice.

!this just came to me: thrall and garrosh both die and...aggra becomes dowager horde chief till thrall's brat comes of age!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's Go Rexxar for Warchief !!!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy, the one and only batman orc in wow, Rexxar!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

This may not be as awesome as your Vol'jin poster but I don't have a lot of itme and this is what I came up with for Basic Campfire! xD

Link to Picture here!
    Last edited by Lyseria; 2013-04-03 at 02:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    I really do hope it's Vol'Jin.. he deserves it. He's been at Thrall's side forever and even trusted him when he said Garrosh would take over during the Cataclysm. I think he is by far the best choice.
    Thralls's word is meaningless to me now as he gave power to Garrosh.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    vol;jin

talks big, walks away a lot, does nothing really

beloved

Deleted
    Someone unexpected would be... Jaina or even Anduin

Would be a big OMG !!!!

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    have players ever been allowed the Coup de Grace on an expansion's big bad? I don't raid so not sure. Just never seems like it.
    Technically we have. Tirion smashed frostmourne and the souls inside CC'd Arthas till death but players dps'd the last 10% of his health down. Players dps'd Illidan down the last bit of his health even tho Maeiv was there to help. Kil'jaeden didn't die he just got sucked back through the sunwell. Players killed Kel'thuzad back in Vanilla. Personally I hope garrosh's death is a little more interesting. Maybe subdued taken prisoner at the end of the raid then executed in the centre of Orgrimmar for all to see.

My vote is for Baine. Either as penance for what happened to his father, or simply to give the Tauren a more pronounced position in Horde politics, it will probably be him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkgego View Post
    Someone unexpected would be... Jaina or even Anduin

Would be a big OMG !!!!
    It can't be and will never be, I'm sure that alliance would never apply for warchief over the orcs, so no. Not at all.