10+ Year Old Account
    ...That has to be a troll.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Probably just some fan art he found.
    Oh, I know, I wanted to know who it was a fusion of. It looks like Trunks/Gohan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to ask who you would want doing the VAs for the movie, but the obvious answers are Team Four Star.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicolas cage can def pull of goku there are plenty of times he yells like a crazy man

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 04:54 AM ----------

heavy spoilers, footage of goku turning into the super saiyan god......... also

not giving a fuck level... bills

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/04/...er-saiyan-god/

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, I know, I wanted to know who it was a fusion of. It looks like Trunks/Gohan.
    Yeah, I'm thinking future Gohan and future Trunks. To bad they did not know the fusion dance then, they could of stomped the androids like that. That troll on the wiki is hilarious too.

I've scene that video before from a buddy, no one loses his shit like Nic Cage haha. Reminds of
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

On a more serious note is there any word of an English release. I doubt there will be any fan subs for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Watch the episode 'Gohan goes to highschool', then when he goes 'SUPER SPEEED' and starts running very fast
    2 people in a car will look at him in surprise, that SO looks like future Videl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized something... they never showed Gohan going back to high school after they found out he was the Great Saiyaman / Gold Fighter / etc. Obviously he went back after the Buu saga, since he did become a scholar, but it would have been interesting to see how the rest of the class treated him after the reveal instead of just Videl.

Deleted
    Yes, would like to see that too.
    I actually liked those high school episodes.

Also I think the baseball coach is retarded, 'you must have jumped 25 feet into the air'.

He just takes the beginners luck explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    that baseball coach is Freddie mercury

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started watching that episode to see the part you mentioned, and saw Gohan in front of the Satan City sign with Hercule on it. He said it was probably for the best that Hercule got the credit for beating Cell because "Goku and Gohan Town" would sound silly. I definitely don't remember that part in the dub I watched, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Just started watching that episode to see the part you mentioned, and saw Gohan in front of the Satan City sign with Hercule on it. He said it was probably for the best that Hercule got the credit for beating Cell because "Goku and Gohan Town" would sound silly. I definitely don't remember that part in the dub I watched, lol.
    Wow wow, what? I don't know that line either.

10+ Year Old Account

Thought this was cool and wanted to share, I've always wanted to see a symbiote on something from another comic universe

10+ Year Old Account
    venom buu

when ur even more fucked then before

also

you thought he was crazy before

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 04:47 AM ----------

Cakeorotto!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Wow wow, what? I don't know that line either.
    I don't know which company did the dubbing, but it's the one that didn't use Bruce Faulconer music.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 05:41 AM ----------

I can't believe I only now noticed this. During the anime episode where Sharpener is trying to get a look at Great Saiyaman's face at the WMAT, he tries grabbing Gohan's turban from behind, but missed because Gohan ducked to pick up a frog.

That frog look familiar? Captain Ginyu saved Gohan's secret identity (possibly mistaking him for a Ginyu Force member after seeing him pose) and was attempting to enter the WMAT.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-04-03 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    venom buu

when ur even more fucked then before

also

you thought he was crazy before

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 04:47 AM ----------

Cakeorotto!
    know how to make that more deadly?

Think about it Smarts of Buu+ power/destructive nature of broly+Carnage symboite = I dont know but i would love to see it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    That frog look familiar? Captain Ginyu saved Gohan's secret identity (possibly mistaking him for a Ginyu Force member after seeing him pose) and was attempting to enter the WMAT.
    Wow, funny little detail. I never noticed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    know how to make that more deadly?

Think about it Smarts of Buu+ power/destructive nature of broly+Carnage symboite = I dont know but i would love to see it
    i think that would make bills become a dancer instead of a god... oh wait he is the god of destruction and DANCE