Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Lei Shen ‏@Lei__Shen 1 h
    http://i.imgur.com/Qrh7I3Q.jpg - It was going so well until you reached P3 - #Exorsus #Vodka #Faceplanting
    Why did he mention Vodka? Vodka merged with Exodus and the name stayed Exodus. Fail Lei Shen, fail.

exorsus > russia > vodka
    he's not talking about the guild, but the drink.

Did anyone puzzle out who's behind that tweetingmachine
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Did anyone puzzle out who's behind that tweetingmachine
    Well its obvious its someone from method and since all the screenshots that the twitter account has linked has been taken from pactehs PoV so id say its pretty obvious that its pacteh or they just mess with our heads and if so i dont rly care

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    I never said 10man would be harder, just told my opinion that I prefer 10man in progress raids due to requiring more individual skill
    I know. I wasn't arguing against you.
    I just pointed out that "10-man is more difficult because it requires more individual skill" is not a valid way to interpret your past posts. Many peoples seems to think "Lappe (or even Paragon) is saying that 10-man is harder now that they raid in 10-man, they are hypocritical". I wanted to clarify that it wasn't what you were saying.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    The kill order of the hardest bosses seems to be quite predictable actually. Previous "hard boss is hard" dark animus had the kills from 4th place onwards by Exorsus, Envy and Exodus, so those ones ought to be next. In any case, the next one starts with an E
    Don't forget asian guilds!
    Stars and Ground Zero are on Lei Shen for a while. There's also Moonz.

Deleted
    Out of curiousity, the guilds that compete for World First raid ungodly hours per day/week - but for how long do they keep it up? Like say for e.g. the end boss of a tier was very hard and took 3 weeks to kill, would the guilds raid that many hours every day for 3 weeks?

I was sure Blood Legion had relaxed their hours a bit after the Paragon and Method kills of Lei Shen but then they killed Lei Shen at like 5am on a Monday morning or some shit.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

The biggest thing going for Method is their player availability. For example, they're able to use the same roster for essentially all their Lei Shen progression - and for a fight like that, it matters a shit load.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    You mean you didn't have that many high skilled players to fill it up but as you said before 25M doesn't require that much of player skill comparing to 10M so taking your own words why don't you simple carry the rest with your super high skilled 10M players? or could it be that 25M requires the same amount of skill after all?
    You are missing the point..Paragon recruits Finnish speaking players only. They raid in their native tongue. Isnt just possible finding 15 more people that meet their requirements and language is more of a hassle than its worth?
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    The biggest thing going for Method is their player availability. For example, they're able to use the same roster for essentially all their Lei Shen progression - and for a fight like that, it matters a shit load.
    What?

And the other top guilds don't have players with 100% attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedoso View Post
    What?

And the other top guilds don't have players with 100% attendance?
    25's rarely have the exact 25 players they want for all of the progression available 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    I assure you, we had to have 30+ people learn the fight, due to vacations/work/irl stuff that our members had. And also sometimes you realize you need more of one class after reaching a point of the fight, so you switch people again. And switching people in and out is quite bad, since they have to catch up with all the others in terms of fails/dps maximization, and it basically means that the next 10-20 tries they are holding you back in a sense.

Changing the subject a bit, since you guys have all had tries on ra-den, would you rate his difficulty above or below lei shen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    Changing the subject a bit, since you guys have all had tries on ra-den, would you rate his difficulty above or below lei shen?
    It has to be easier since limited attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    It has to be easier since limited attempts.
    who knows, maybe blizz wants it to last for a long, long, LONG time. Like until 5.4 long. Or maybe not, thats why im asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    mechanics are fairly simple, its more of a gearcheck in my opinion

You guys should release the video already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    bets for the next lei Shen kill? Exsorsus seems to have about a day head start on moonz for h-lei shen attempts as well as a higher ilvl. i'm thinking it will be exsorsus 4, moonz 5. i'm -hoping- that it will be moonz 4, though.
    Sorry to disappoint but we won't be killing Lei Shen anytime soon.
    In the 11 days we're 11/13 HC we've had 3 days on Lei Shen, 2 of those with our main setup we could kill him (and even then it wasn't the same 10 people or exact same setup). One main healer gquit and my off-tank has been offline 6 out of those 11 days. We've lost 3 people during T15 progress, it's ridiculous. But what can you do, we're learning to recruit more carefully.

And since this thread has a lot of views, i'll just put it out there. We're looking for a tank (also an Owl/Resto switcher), take a look at our wowprogress page for more information. Rerolls are fine but you should be an experienced raider. Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocc23bbb0a5f; 2013-04-03 at 09:12 AM.

Lappé, did you fraps any fight other than Lei Shen ? (assuming you frapsed it)

I really like watching your videos, but I figure you would have realesed them already if you had fraps :<

Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but we won't be killing Lei Shen anytime soon.
    In the 11 days we're 11/13 HC we've had 3 days on Lei Shen, 2 of those with our main setup we could kill him (and even then it wasn't the same 10 people or exact same setup). One main healer gquit and my off-tank has been offline 6 out of those 11 days. We've lost 3 people during T15 progress, it's ridiculous. But what can you do, we're learning to recruit more carefully.

And since this thread has a lot of views, i'll just put it out there. We're looking for a tank (also an Owl/Resto switcher), take a look at our wowprogress page for more information. Rerolls are fine but you should be an experienced raider. Thanks.
    Very sad to read that.
    Freak Me Out has lost half of hir roster between T14 and T15 and we've seen the result in T15.
    I really hope you will be able to keep your current level an even improve for T16.
    We need strong 10-man guilds to have an interesting race!