10+ Year Old Account

time is money racial

When i look at my character screen, is the haste that i am showing including "time is money" or do i have to add the 1% haste to what it says on my screen?

The in-game character screen shows your current haste as it is. It will show your haste counting all procs, all buffs and all racials, that you have on you at that time. If you are asking abt armory, then am not 100% sure, but it too should be showing your haste after the racial as the racial is passive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    The in-game character screen shows your current haste as it is. It will show your haste counting all procs, all buffs and all racials, that you have on you at that time. If you are asking abt armory, then am not 100% sure, but it too should be showing your haste after the racial as the racial is passive.
    Armory accounts for it since mine shows my 1% crit as worgen. I've mathed out the crit rating+int to crit ratio before and found that the number I had was exactly 1% lower than what my armory showed.
    Also I thought the racial was 2% haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

My Armory shows 27.31% from rating but the actual listed haste percent is 28.58, which is my unbuffed haste in my character pane. So yes, it is counted. It is also counted in AMR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Also I thought the racial was 2% haste.
    Yup it's accounted for in character window, and no it has always been 1% haste as for the goblin racial

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    Yup it's accounted for in character window, and no it has always been 1% haste as for the goblin racial
    Shows what I know. Then again when I was horde(how I miss those days) my mage was troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Shows what I know. Then again when I was horde(how I miss those days) my mage was troll.
    Troll FTW!