Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I'v made a post in past bout the Bonus Coin Rolls. ITs offically a total Bonus BS

It's Official. Even doing 6/12 N and all the LFR. Coins are total BS.... GOld Gold and more Gold. Like i got the Midas Touch. Any1 been so lucky to get anything USEFULL?

A mage in our guild got Thunderfroged Shoulders off a bonus roll.

I got thunderforged tank cloak from Horridon when I used my coin.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting for 5.3 at this point. I think it's been over 20 rolls since I saw something, counting the old LFRs for offspec and their "increased chance".

I got a 1h axe from council... as assassination spec. Fortunately this is fixed in latest hotfix.

Got 2 good pieces from bonus roll on Oondasta though.

Yep, I've gotten loot from bonus rolls. It's called RNG.

For every person who is having terrible luck, there's another person who always gets loot from every coin use. But you won't hear about it, because they're too busy playing the game and having fun. No reason to complain.

Most people are somewhere in between though: get the occasional piece of loot, are happy with it. Just don't expect loot and you'll be fine. After all, the clue is in the name: BONUS roll.

and again some1 thats doesn't understand how rng works. some people are lucky and some are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Got a staff from Horridon on a bonus roll.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Guess am the unlucky one. over 20+ coins and gold. aw well

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They could fix bonus rolls easily to make everyone happy.

Instead of them giving gold, which no one needs. Make them give 5 - 15 Valor when you fail to get gear, a lot of people would be more accepting of the RNG gods crapping all over them with failed rolls.

Less QQ from people if they got valor instead of gold. "Oh crap another failed roll, but now I have enough valor to buy my bracers from Shado Pan Assault!"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    In any other content you're competing against other members and random drop tables. You're fairly fortunate to get loot then too. The only difference with this system is that people finally realize their chances because instead of seeing gear pop up but go to someone else you only see gold.

Last time I visited T14 LFR I got both the shoulder pads and the hat from bonus rolls. I'm usually never that lucky, but I forgot to buy a lottery ticket. QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten piles of stuff from bonus coin rolls. I've also gotten plenty of failbags, too. I just won the feather hit trinket for my DK (link to armory is in my sig) from the bonus roll. I also got my sha-touched weapon from a bonus (then the stupid thing dropped the next week!), and I've picked up both my head on my DK as well as the helm on my bear tank from bonus rolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you include LFR I got my bow from Tortos in a bonus roll.

Deleted
    Cease to amaze me that after all these years people still don't know RNG means.

Damn those good ol' days when nobody had an extra chance for loot.

Deleted
    Got both a waist and a ring from bonus rolls.

I wish more then anything though, that these god damn coins would cease to exist. People could still be competetive without doing dailies even after exalted, and all these useless threads would disappear.
    Last edited by mmoc41da428dd7; 2013-04-03 at 02:05 PM.

I will repeat what many others have probably said. RNG is RNG. We had a shammy get 3 thunderforged items, including his BIS shield off of 3 coin rolls in a row. He has only used 3 rolls so far 5.2 so he is at 100%. I on the other hand have used around 15 rolls and seen only gold. Does it suck? Yea. But they are bonus rolls, if you are downing bosses with a guild and in LFR hopefully you are still gearing up, just not as fast as you would prefer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kladd View Post
    Got both a waist and a ring from bonus rolls.

I wish more then anything though, that these god damn coins would cease to exist. People could still be competetive without doing dailies even after exalted, and all these useless threads would disappear.
    I can't agree more. I've stopped doing dailies. I'm using my runes till they run out (and coins if I have any left on anyone), but new 90's and my current ones will never bother to turn in those stupid coins any more.

it's 90% chance u get golds, and it's 10% chance u get gears. THE SLOT MACHINE IS RIGGED! >:O Though, it's RNG MAN RNG RNG RNG!! RNG CAN BE A CUNT SOMETIME! >:O