10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

I like my stuff as automated as possible. Is there a macro I can use to change loot system to Masterloot, Loot Threshold to rare, convert a party to raid and start combat logging?

I've found this;
    Code:
    /run ConvertToRaid()
    /master
    /threshold rare
    /combatlog
    But from what I'm reading it doesn't work properly.
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Porcia View Post
    I'm trying to get focus AT mouseover, exists script Set Raid Target"Target",4; to work. They work as 2 separate macros but as I'm on Dinomancer duty on Horridon I would like to set focus on the dinomancer and put the raid marker on it in one button.

Had to remove some of the elements as it would not let me post
    Code:
    /focus mouseover
    /run SetRaidTarget("focus",4)
    Just tried it, it focuses my mouseover target and puts the raid marker on them.

Deleted
    is it possible to create a macro that is like
    /cast obliterate
    /cast frost strike but to prioritize frost strike if above like 70-80 runic power ?

Quote Originally Posted by greeksoldier View Post
    is it possible to create a macro that is like
    /cast obliterate
    /cast frost strike but to prioritize frost strike if above like 70-80 runic power ?
    Not possible. That basically allows for scripted play which would be bots wet dream. Blizzard will never allows macros to do that.

What would a roar of sacrifice macro for arena look like, if I want to cast it on myself by default, but on my arena partner if I also hold down the shift key?

#showtooltip roar of sacrifice
    /cast [@player] roar of sacrifice; [mod:shift, @partner_name] roar of sacrifice

?
    Last edited by Sarevoc; 2013-04-02 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks, I think that should work too.

I personally found this one to work:

#showtooltip roar of sacrifice
    /cast [@player, nomod] roar of sacrifice
    /cast [@xxxxx, mod:shift] roar of sacrifice

Obviously that "nomod" is required, I thought not writing anything there is automatically interpreted as "nomod".

Deleted
    Options are evaluated left-to-right indeed.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@party1][@player]Roar of Sacrifice

Deleted
    i tried to make a macro to easy finish a low target with Shadowburn on mouseover without switching the current target.

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm, exists] Shadowburn; Shadowburn

will this work? if its possible i want to prioritize 1. cast Shadowburn on mouseover if the target is <20%hp 2. cast Shadowburn on target

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrios View Post
    i tried to make a macro to easy finish a low target with Shadowburn on mouseover without switching the current target.

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm, exists] Shadowburn; Shadowburn

will this work? if its possible i want to prioritize 1. cast Shadowburn on mouseover if the target is <20%hp 2. cast Shadowburn on target
    The macro should work, except that it won't check your mouseover targets health before attempting to cast on mouseover (no macro can do this). If you have a mouseover target above 20% you will only get an error that your target's health is too high and the macro will stop there, it won't then attempt to cast on your current target so you will have to be wary of where your mouse is at all times.

A more compact version of the same macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /use [@mouseover,harm][] Shadowburn

Hey ^^.

Looking for a macro for my druid.

Basically want Maim/Pounce and Bear Hug on the same button depending if im in cat, stealthed in cat or in bear form.

I already got part of it done

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Pounce;[nostealth] Maim
    I just don't know how to add Bear Hug to it.

Thanks a lot in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Hey ^^.

Looking for a macro for my druid.

Basically want Maim/Pounce and Bear Hug on the same button depending if im in cat, stealthed in cat or in bear form.

I already got part of it done

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Pounce;[nostealth] Maim
    I just don't know how to add Bear Hug to it.

Thanks a lot in advance
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [stealth,form:3] Pounce; [form:3] Maim; Bear Hug

Say TEXT A on left click and TEXT B on right click

Hi, I would like a macro that would say two texts, depending on whether it's left or right clicked.

Specifically, I would like it to be ussable in instances/raids, so it should say the text in " /i "
    Ive tried "/i [btn:2] text a; text b" but it merely says the macro formula in /i.

Is it possible to create it?

Can someone help me with a hunter macro that calls my first pet if I don't have one active, cast Spirit Mend if I have a pet active and if spirit mend is on CD it dismiss my pet?
    Is it possilbe to do a macro like this one?
    Last edited by Fungj; 2013-04-05 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    Hi, I would like a macro that would say two texts, depending on whether it's left or right clicked.

Specifically, I would like it to be ussable in instances/raids, so it should say the text in " /i "
    Ive tried "/i [btn:2] text a; text b" but it merely says the macro formula in /i.

Is it possible to create it?
    This will post text b on right click and otherwise text a.
    Code:
    /run local a,b="text a","text b" SendChatMessage(GetMouseButtonClicked()=="RightButton" and b or a,"INSTANCE_CHAT")

Thanks alot Sakpoth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Can someone help me with a hunter macro that calls my first pet if I don't have one active, cast Spirit Mend if I have a pet active and if spirit mend is on CD it dismiss my pet?
    Is it possilbe to do a macro like this one?
    Code:
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 1
    /castsequence reset=40 Spirit Mend, Dismiss Pet

I think that'll work...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Code:
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 1
    /castsequence reset=40 Spirit Mend, Dismiss Pet

I think that'll work...
    Dosen't dismiss my pet.

Dosen't dismiss my pet.
    Add #showtooltip to the top of the macro. When you cast Spirit Mend, does the icon tick over to Dismiss Pet? Are you getting an error?

Dosen't dismiss my pet.
    Pet abilities don't work properly with castsequence. If you only want to get a heal you could use (afaik your pet can cast while you are dismissing it, unlike warlock pets)
    Code:
    /cast Spirit Mend
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 1; Dismiss Pet

Deleted
    I would like to know if it's possible to make a macro to help me while atonement healing on my priest.

I would like it to cast PW:S on my focus target (main tank) when i am targeting the boss for atonement without losing my current target, but at the same time be able to cast it on a different player if i target them directly without having to do any mods.

So something like /cast [target=focus] Power Word:Shield and then some other stuff that makes me able to click other players and use the same button to cast it on them without having to pick a new focus :P is this even possible?