Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The buff it gives is 8800, I assume 5079 is for challenge modes.
    This is from your log on Jin http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3...?s=6844&e=7219

Unless the tooltip is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    This is from your log on Jin http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3...?s=6844&e=7219

Unless the tooltip is wrong
    The tooltip is incorrect.

(oh and look at this one please, I like it better)

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

FFS what is BiS list for trinkets?
    Right now I have VP + thunderforged Renataki. I've already passed talisman 528 and bad juju.
    What should I use? Plz help

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    FFS what is BiS list for trinkets?
    Right now I have VP + thunderforged Renataki. I've already passed talisman 528 and bad juju.
    What should I use? Plz help
    Renataki + Bad Juju is basically set in stone at this point.

how in the fuck did you burst to 600k ?

nvm it's late....
    Last edited by Saoron; 2013-04-02 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    how in the fuck did you burst to 600k ?

nvm it's late....
    Going to take a guess he was on the first egg platform, got a feather, got a decent 100-110% buff, popped everything and went to town. Given how in the first 10-15 seconds of the fight he was on hatchlings.

Edit: After posting I wasn't sure if you figured it out.. or just gave up finding out tonight..

Yeah, that was the luckiest thing ever, I got the buff RIGHT as soon as I started flying. I accidentally missed one later on in the fight, which is bugging me a lot because that could've been higher.

my question is whether or not it's possible for lfr juju to be better than vp trinket if i'm way over hit already

LFR bad juju is > = relic of xuen. It also has mastery not hit rating.

that's why I said vp trinket :P the new shado pan one. I have 522 rentakis and talisman atm but if I get juju from lfr would it be viable to replace talisman since I'm way over on hit and cannot reforge anymore of it off atm

Quote Originally Posted by ayaraa View Post
    that's why I said vp trinket :P the new shado pan one. I have 522 rentakis and talisman atm but if I get juju from lfr would it be viable to replace talisman since I'm way over on hit and cannot reforge anymore of it off atm
    Check your cloak/glove enchant and change any agi/hit gems out, should be able to drop some more somewhere.

My bad I misread. How much hit rating are you above the cap?

i'm at 3373 or 9.92%

Yeah you're losing basically all the hit on it, I'd go LFR bad juju.

awesome ty so much for the fast replies

So uh.. is there a list for whats the best trinkets? Like in order from lfr>norm>heroic? Cause robo says rune is awesome but everyone here is saying otherwise lol

Quote Originally Posted by sasrei View Post
    So uh.. is there a list for whats the best trinkets? Like in order from lfr>norm>heroic? Cause robo says rune is awesome but everyone here is saying otherwise lol
    The rune is terrible. If you get lucky with it you get more stats, but if you get lucky with an agi proc trinket you get way more agility. The H rune should have less than or equal to the same uptime as renataki's bad juju due to being almost double their real ppm and having half the duration.

H Renataki's is 0.62 RealPPM
    H Bad Juju is 0.55 RealPPM
    H Rune of Re-Orgination is 1.08 RealPPM

So if you get say 30% uptime (for demonstration purposes, uptime should be renatakis > bad juju > rune of re-orgination) on each of these,

H Renataki's: 8277.5 * 30% uptime = 2483.25
    H Bad Juju: 8279 * 30% uptime = 2483.7
    Rune of Re-Orgination: my two lowest stats add up to 9492, so 18984 * 30% uptime = 5695.2 stats gained 9492 * 30% uptime = 2847.6 stats lost. So you are gaining 2847.6 stats and 1752 agility.

H Renataki's = 1657 stats + 2483.25 agility
    H Bad Juju = 1657 stats + 2483.7 agility
    H RoRO = 2847.6 stats + 1657 agility

We can deduce from this that you are trading agility for secondary stats if you take the rune which is bad. Even if you are getting more secondary stats (which shouldn't happen because I'm giving it a higher uptime than it should be in comparison to bad juju + renataki's) Trading 2.8k stats for 2.4k agi is more than worth it.

I think Rune comes out better in sims and places like AMR because it is averaging the stat gain/loss over the course of the fight, instead of accounting for the fact that when you 1) get that metric ton of crit, 2) your haste is being zeroed and your mastery is dropping to the 3k threshold provided by Might/Grace of Air/Cat buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got bad juju tonite. I'm def using as its BIS, for my 2nd trinket should I use heroic bottle of infinte of stars (2/2 upgraded) or Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault, which I would swimming in hit

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    Finally got bad juju tonite. I'm def using as its BIS, for my 2nd trinket should I use heroic bottle of infinte of stars (2/2 upgraded) or Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault, which I would swimming in hit
    How much hit do you have with the trinket reforged?

Edit: the better question would be how much hit and expertise do you have with the bottle and how much hit and expertise do you have with the VP trinket (both with reforges of course)
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-04-04 at 04:36 AM.