Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[Mage] Show your UI!

Hey there, as the topic said, i looked around a bit on the forums, and i could not find a specific topic where mage's could show there UI! i know there is a Show your UI topic in the interface/macro forums, but i wouldn't mind us mage's starting one as well! mostly so we can discuss eachother's UI and discuss it like the bosses we are! Let me start out :

I'd like to apologize for the shady quality ( I took the screenshot from a recorded stream ) , I'm at work atm, and as soon as I'm home il upload a High Res Version!

Things to fix

-Not make my cooldowns appear on the bosshealth

Deleted
    Config Mode :

OOC :

LFR :

Need to fix BigWigs to fit into rest of the UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    snip
    May i ask you why you have Grid rather large in your screen?
    Personally I'm not really a fan of showing the entire raid near the middle of my screen.
    Unless obviously I'm healing..

Further i love the simplicity and cleanness of your UI!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a huge opponent of custom user interfaces so I keep the standard one and it's dreadfully disorganized, but I haven't really modified it since Icecrown Citadel and I'd be completely lost if I had to build something new.

Other than that, I keep Recount and Decursive bottom right and Arcanometer and Needtoknow bars in the lower middle part so they don't interfere with Special Action Buttons on certain fights. That's about it. Not home atm so can't post shots.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    snip
    I used to think the same, until i did a drastic change of my ENTIRE Interface, i did some LFR's and now i can't live without it... i suggest when you have time, to try and remove every addon you have and reinstall them one by one with a custom interface, if you don't like it remember to back up the old one so you can put it back within the blink of an eye... Thats what i did, and i think i should have done it ages ago!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc9728f304ec; 2013-04-03 at 12:06 PM.

Got to fix some DBM bars
    Last edited by Squinty; 2013-04-03 at 12:25 PM.

Config Mode:

Active Mode:

Deleted
    Out of combat

In combat

@Dotfix what UI mod is that? looks great, does it come in blue?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    LUI v3
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...130-LUIv3.html

awesome cheers for that

cant post images :"(

Deleted
    @pyrostrom : yes it come in blue. but you can easily change all the color if you want.
    @dotfix : what did you use for nameplate ?

Deleted
    It suprises me how much people have rougly the same lay-out!

@Dotfix i LOVE the nameplates you are using, same question as Nathyiel, what nameplate is that?

@ Slooshi PM me the link from imgur and il post it in here! im curious how your UI looks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    It's LUI as Snow already mentioned. Mine is heavily modified though to suit my own needs =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nathyiel View Post
    @pyrostrom : yes it come in blue. but you can easily change all the color if you want.
    @dotfix : what did you use for nameplate ?
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    It suprises me how much people have rougly the same lay-out!

@Dotfix i LOVE the nameplates you are using, same question as Nathyiel, what nameplate is that?

@ Slooshi PM me the link from imgur and il post it in here! im curious how your UI looks.
    It's TidyPlates but modified as well to fit my needs. There is no option in TidyPlates to change the size / placement of the debuffs on the target, so you'll need to edit that yourself in LUA.

Deleted

Snow
    Hi can you share youre WTF and Interface in rar or something?

Deleted

Between my bars and the Weak Auras is obviously my cast bar

I'll post mine as soon as I go home