10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    yes, because "TOO. FAST. CAN'T. RUN. AWAY"-ganks Style: Volibear aren't totally annoying at all.
    they nerfed the shit out of 3p boots junglers so lvl 2 red gank + boots wasn't viable anymore and they nerfed boots as well so that you could actually buy something else than 3p boots.

now Volibear can kinda do just that. he hoofs it into your lane at max speed and there's usually no way in hell that you can avoid that if you don't have some hard cc available or you warded preemptively. add that to his "CAN'T KILL ME, MUAHAHAHAHAHA"-passive, his really early game is straight down op.

with this change he won't be quite as op, that's all. 15% movement speed is a lot, after all.
    Hecarim laughs at your wards while he runs straight down the lane to kill you. Zac just jumps over the tower to the middle of the lane. Volibear isn't nearly as bad gank wise, but he does have the trolololol towerdive passive, so I guess this was an okay spot to hit. Hecarim has to back off a bit from tower dives since they nerfed his W and Zac doesn't have a fling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Hecarim laughs at your wards while he runs straight down the lane to kill you. Zac just jumps over the tower to the middle of the lane. Volibear isn't nearly as bad gank wise, but he does have the trolololol towerdive passive, so I guess this was an okay spot to hit. Hecarim has to back off a bit from tower dives since they nerfed his W and Zac doesn't have a fling.
    And don't forget that J4 can sneak around some wards with his EQ combo, namely EQing to the bot lane bush near Red's tower, and same with the top lane bush.

In the newest PBE build, Lil' Slugger Trundle's pillar is now a trophy, with the old Lil' Slugger Trundle on top of it.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-04 at 06:51 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Regarding Singed build: I usually build something along this order (lets just assume against heavy AD team): Tear of the godess -> custom boots -> Rod of ages -> Seraph's embrace -> Rylai's -> Frozen heart -> custom item.
    I was thinking about building Liandry's torment. Anyone who has experience with that item on Singed? I could imagine it would fit perfectly together with a Rylai's. I was also thinking about rushing rod of ages. I guess it kind of depends on the circustances.

Deleted
    I wanted to play Nidalee or Lux mid (Lux free, haven't played Nidalee in SR yet, only ARAM). I got last pick (no time for more games) so I just went AP Nidalee support.

#1: the skill levels in this match were completely out of balance. I almost always duo-queue, not this time. It was a mix of people who seemed to CLICK their abilities (flash, waddle waddle, press ability, waddle waddle, combo ult!). Others made some pretty crazy plays, like my S2 Plat AD carry.

#2: they did golems (elise + kog) meaning elise was on 50% health and didn't pot. After some poking and zoning (I love playing offensive), she suddenly walks out of bot bush after I was harassing Cait. AA+ignite+AA was enough for a solo FB. Hello early tear + amp tome! From thereon, bot lane was done for.

#3: Holy shit, Nidalee spears hurt, even without proper farm/money. That, and I won over 3 trades that I expected to lose BADLY by doing more insane burst in catform. Personal conclusion: Nidalee is sick and scales way too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hecarim needs a few levels before he can straight out lane gank.

Wow. We have a winner right here.

Deleted
    There's certainly tons of Freljord related stuff incoming. Guess Riot are really trying to push this whole story cohesion thing.

Either that or raising awareness of global warming, ohoho.

Deleted
    They should have used this: http://www.brainleadersandlearners.c...or-winning.png
    For trolling purposes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    It looks... the same to me? He has a better model and textures that's it.
    I could be looking through reversed binoculars into a stained glass window 10 meters away from my computer and I could still easily tell the difference.
    Are you for real.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, 4 Win random IP Boost for me. Anyone know why?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Serious issues surrounding the 3.5 patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So, 4 Win random IP Boost for me. Anyone know why?
    There were some server issues. That's how Riot apologises whenever that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I could be looking through reversed binoculars into a stained glass window 10 meters away from my computer and I could still easily tell the difference.
    Are you for real.
    I'll have to agree with Infighter.

Sure, the two are different... But the changes are not that big.
    His arms and legs are no longer noodles and his nose is a bit smaller.
    Then there's the updated texture, which isn't that different from the original. It's a bit lighter and has gotten some blue added to it, that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And don't forget that J4 can sneak around some wards with his EQ combo, namely EQing to the bot lane bush near Red's tower, and same with the top lane bush.

In the newest PBE build, Lil' Slugger Trundle's pillar is now a trophy, with the old Lil' Slugger Trundle on top of it.
    Dear god am I going to have fun using that skin now! Thank you for showing me this!

Deleted
    So... how do I shot Kayle jungle?

What kind of build, AS/AP? Hybrid? AD? What to max first and second, what to put my points in for the level 3 gank and what kinda runes are preferable?

I can't seem to find a decent guide for it, so I'm curious what people who've done it before do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post

What kind of build, AS/AP? Hybrid? AD? What to max first and second, what to put my points in for the level 3 gank and what kinda runes are preferable?

I can't seem to find a decent guide for it, so I'm curious what people who've done it before do.
    I usually build AD to start, and then drift either into heavier AD or armor depending on how the game goes and my team comp. As for the skill sequence, I personally like putting 3 points in E, and then maxing Q and then W. Those extra levels help early on with clearing minis, but you want to get Q up for ganking potential. As for runes, eh, probably just attack speed and armor, and scaling MR for late game. You want attack speed to start out so you can capitalize on E more, even if you'll build into AD with items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nashor's Tooth, AD/True damage jungle upgrade.

After that, build whatever you need.

10+ Year Old Account

For items I know you want to get a Spirit of the Elder Lizard and a Nashor's Tooth. After that I think you kinda build what you need. Liandry's is quite strong, so that's always a good item on kayle. I don't jungle kayle, so take it with a grain of salt as it is just what i've seen other people do.

I prefer a splash-damage heavy Kayle jungle, so I usually go Sorc Treads(or defensive boots depending on enemy comp), Elder Lizard, Nashor's Tooth and Liandry's as core items, and after that I either aim for tanky stuff or more AP(Deathcap, Zhonya's, Rylai's)
    But the Elder Lizard, Nashor's and Liandry's are definately core, because they all make your Q stronger(and Q makes Liandry's stronger on that target) and both of the DoTs work with your E.

For skill order I start E(obviously), then go either W or Q, depending on how much help I got on dogs/blue, and at 3 I take the ability I haven't put points into yet. After that I max R>Q>E>W. The reason for taking W before the game forces you to is for the sprint, which helps quite a bit.

For masteries I go with my special Kayle page(21/9/0) getting both types of penetration in offense and sticking the rest in the defensive masteries that everybody takes.
    AS reds, MS quints, flat armor yellows, scaling MR blues.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-04-04 at 04:15 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted

zerker graves, botrk, sotel, nashor's tooth, tenacity AS-item (my memory is failing me atm, cannot remember the name... z-something), randuins/warmogs

AS reds, MS quints / AS reds, AD quints

9/21/0 or 21/9/0

E > W > Q (lv3 ganks) / E > Q > W (lv2 ganks) -> Max R > E > Q > W

10+ Year Old Account
    Zephyr is what you're thinking of.