Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Also nope, if your movement is impaired in any way (roots/stuns/etc) you won't be able to press E again after the first time.
    I meant like if you fire it before, block yourself then press E after it ends. But I guess it doesn't travel for that long.

Also yes, her range worries me too.

Deleted
    Oh... I don't know if that is possible, but if it is then you'd have to line everything perfectly to do it.

Anyway, another thing that bugs me is her passive. It's pretty weak and underwhelming at any point in the game.

Deleted
    Visually, she looks stunning, her abilities look awesome and I love CC heavy champions. The only thing that annoys me is that I was under the original impression that Lissandra was an ally to Ashe and Tryndamere and suddenly she's an ice witch with a vendetta much like Sejuani....Lore confuses me >.<

Oh... I don't know if that is possible, but if it is then you'd have to line everything perfectly to do it.
    Actually, after reading your first line again, I think you answered my question the first time anyway...
    I woke up too early today, can't read properly!

I'm just gonna go and test it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking her kit synergy. Seems like a Ryze type mage where you want to build tanky.
    Poke from the back with Q, E into the back line, hopefully since it states long range, activate W and activate the second half of E to tele into the back line, Ult the ADC and Zhonyas or Ult yourself. Either way it's gonna be a lot of AoE slowing and damage.

Imagine that combo and toss a lulu ult in with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Targran View Post
    Visually, she looks stunning, her abilities look awesome and I love CC heavy champions. The only thing that annoys me is that I was under the original impression that Lissandra was an ally to Ashe and Tryndamere and suddenly she's an ice witch with a vendetta much like Sejuani....Lore confuses me >.<
    She was.
    But that Lissandra died.
    The 'Ice Witch' is a person who kills people and changes into them.
    That's who is currently pretending to me Lissandra. Except only lore knows that.
    But then apparently Ice Witch Lissandra is attempting to be allied with Ashe just so she can control and army for her bidding.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, another thing that bugs me is her passive. It's pretty weak and underwhelming at any point in the game.
    And then you fire your E at a something and get 7 times the CD reduction...

Imagine Shen, Kayle, Lissandra, Lulu + Varus on one team...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love CC champs and this chick is amazing. She farms like a beast and her skillset is beneficial in any lane. I can even see her being an unconventional ADC to mess around with in normals/ARAM, you would never touch her.

At 40 CDR she had something like a 2.4 CD on her Q and 7 sec CD on her E, don't remember her W and R but 2 spammable pokes and an escape.

I haven't played the new Sej yet but I can see Lissandra and Sej wrecking top or mid, depending where you place Lissandra.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 08:30 AM ----------

I'm trying her on the PBE. I think I'm in love.

Her damage seems on the low-ish side, but she's got some crazy initiation and CC in general. Also her skin looks nice, bundle on first day for me for sure.
    Her damage isn't low at all (damn it could be too high). She is part of the tankier mages. Give her too much damage and see will be ridiculously OP, not sure if your Zyra when she was released.

Deleted
    To anyone who has tested Lissandra on the PBE, do you think she's suited to be played as support? Kinda like an Elise or Zyra support, so without sustain but good CC and lots of potential for aggression?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    To anyone who has tested Lissandra on the PBE, do you think she's suited to be played as support? Kinda like an Elise or Zyra support, so without sustain but good CC and lots of potential for aggression?
    She could definitely be a Zyra/Elise type support.

15+ Year Old Account
    They realized no one plays Nami, new "aggressive" support.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Coolest. Champion. Ever. I will be spending the $10 to buy her. Amazing concept, great model, sick abilities.

If you could stick these in the OP, I'd appreciate it !
    Her classic skin:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LUtadZK_3M

And her Bloodstone skin:

Personally I like Red/Black more so I'll be going for the Bloodstone look :3
    I'll probably be a troll as well and make her a bruiser of some sorts because she has incredible CC and base damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    If you could stick these in the OP, I'd appreciate it !
    Her classic skin:

And her Bloodstone skin:

Personally I like Red/Black more so I'll be going for the Bloodstone look :3
    I'll probably be a troll as well and make her a bruiser of some sorts because she has incredible CC and base damage.
    Correct link to bloodstone :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LTXb0SDOU

Deleted
    I think both the classic skin and her bloodstone skin look amazing, only thing I dislike about the bloodstone skin is that her aoe looks kinda "volcanic" because of the red and black colors. But I guess I'll go with a Freljord set of champions, at least for normal games. So top would be Shyvana with her new skin, jungle the same (yeah ppl will hate on me for even considering playing Shyvana, but besides her weak ganks, her jungle cleartime is godlike and she's pretty strong lategame because of her amazing farm), mid either Lissandra or Anivia with her new skin, ADC I'm not sure yet, would have to be Ashe, but I am still looking for a skin that makes her look icy, and support would be Lissandra. As I prefer that icy-theme (or rather: love it), I'll be sticking to the classic skin of her.

Deleted
    I don't really like her lore. Actually.. it's not our loved polearm using Lissandra. It's just some mysterious monster that killed Lissandra for her body (body that she doesn't use anyway, lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I got away from frost mages >.>

Other than that she looks pretty good. I think she's going to be played as an unconventional support fairly often kinda like zyra. I don't see her doing well top, even though she is listed as one by Riot. She looks like she would do well in mid though.

I think that her E management will probably be the hardest thing to learn. Since it goes quite far you can go over walls and stuff to either escape, chase or engage or something. It seems like a very potent tool, but it would punish you if you used it too recklessly. Kinda like Ezreal's E I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Her damage isn't low at all (damn it could be too high). She is part of the tankier mages. Give her too much damage and see will be ridiculously OP, not sure if your Zyra when she was released.
    She isn't tanky at all from what I've noticed. But yes I agree that her damage is more than fine for what she brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And then you fire your E at a something and get 7 times the CD reduction...

Imagine Shen, Kayle, Lissandra, Lulu + Varus on one team...
    Yeah but mana isn't really a big deal in any state of the game for her, is what I mean.

I think she's gonna be a beast in AoE comps, though. Her R does amazing burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't tanky at all from what I've noticed. But yes I agree that her damage is more than fine for what she brings.

Yeah but mana isn't really a big deal in any state of the game for her, is what I mean.

I think she's gonna be a beast in AoE comps, though. Her R does amazing burst.
    Tanks might of been a bad term because it could mean a lot of things. By tanks I mean that she is a part of a group of AP casters that scale well with defensive items because of the way their skillset works, Diana, Elise, Zyra, Galio, Swain (not sure how people build him now actually), etc.

You don't have to build her like a glass cannon.

Deleted
    I didn't, actually. I built her with typical Ap+defensive stats items and I still felt extremely squishy because she needs to stay in melee range while having no form of sustain or anything. When i tried building actual tank items like Frozen Heart, etc I was basically doing no damage, and her utility wasn't enough to justify it.