Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategos View Post
    Vashj'ir was the best zone in Cata.
    Oh lordy, I beg to differ.

what if azeroth got liked merged with another planet or something stupid like that. or like a continent gets summoned to azeroth it could be a sick trailer seeing this huge crater falling into the air and lands on azeroth but right b4 it hits it lands softly like helicopter

Deleted
    i Have to say i liked it Very much
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2013-04-03 at 07:34 AM.

Here's a crazy thought. What is they made a legion/old god expansion. Old God Expansion using the great sea as the area for its zones like posted previously in this thread. Then after that (or possibly before) a Burning Legion expansion featuring none other than Argus! Here's the twist though, the Burning Legion has turned Argus not only into their home base, but also into a nether travelling ship, and they crash it into the other side of Azeroth, destroying whatever was there and making the new outland on the same planet.!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    what if azeroth got liked merged with another planet or something stupid like that. or like a continent gets summoned to azeroth it could be a sick trailer seeing this huge crater falling into the air and lands on azeroth but right b4 it hits it lands softly like helicopter
    wat. A space continent floats in and parks on Azerotrh?

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    wat. A space continent floats in and parks on Azerotrh?
    Get this, a spaceship lands on Azeroth and brings squid people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    Get this, a spaceship lands on Azeroth and brings squid people.
    makes more sense than a whole continent :P

Kil'jaeden and Queen Azshara will be bringing the legion back for another go.
    Ragnaros' player controlled legs (new feature!) compete against Doom Lord Kazzak in a dance off (in the new dance studio, wink wink) in the first patch.
    Level cap raised to 100,5 to make the numbers more rounded.
    Leonardo Dicaprio voices the new suddenly overgrown prince Anduin who's been secretly eating panda sauce.
    The new music will not be orchestrated, but played by Rolf Harris and his free trembler and a bulldog.

I could go on, I'll spare you. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Supahfraai View Post
    Kil'jaeden and Queen Azshara will be bringing the legion back for another go.
    Ragnaros' player controlled legs (new feature!) compete against Doom Lord Kazzak in a dance off (in the new dance studio, wink wink) in the first patch.
    Level cap raised to 100,5 to make the numbers more rounded.
    Leonardo Dicaprio voices the new suddenly overgrown prince Anduin who's been secretly eating panda sauce.
    The new music will not be orchestrated, but played by Rolf Harris and his free trembler and a bulldog.

I could go on, I'll spare you. For now.
    Rolf Harris for the new Warchief, 2013. He only has one mechanic and it involves a wobbleboard.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    If you make the Burning Legion a secondary plotline in an Azshara expansion, you'll run into a Cata problem where the tone is split in too many ways.
    There have often been secondary plotlines. Sometimes handled well...sometimes not. In this case, a BL plotline could be kept separated or could be linked to a main Azshara plotline. The problems with cata was that it had many separate zones, many separate themes with little or no linkage whatsoever. That needn't be the case again.

EJL

Vashj'ir and Uldum the best zones of Cataclysm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they say we would see Turalyon in the next expansion after mop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    We're on the Other Side of Azeroth, and we see it whenever we open the Map.

If we're adding more land on Azeroth, wanna know what space is completely open?

The center around the Maelstrom.

Wanna know who commands that area now that Neptulon is gone and his power has been stolen?

The Naga.

Wanna know who's been waiting to get vengeance on the surface dwellers and has been building a mass of forces?

Azshara and the Old Gods.

If you don't get what I mean by now, the Naga are most likely going to raise their kingdoms and the Ocean Floor to the surface and create an entire continent in the center of Azeroth, located around the Maelstrom.
    Does this mean you think we are getting a new expansion with a lot of water levels? Would make me instantly quit, water in wow is just bad designed and I hate every single under-water quests/places.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Does this mean you think we are getting a new expansion with a lot of water levels? Would make me instantly quit, water in wow is just bad designed and I hate every single under-water quests/places.
    I'm not sure they would have to do another Vashj'ir just because it's under water. We could be in a huge cavern, the wizards of Kirin Tor could keep the water at bay with some fancy tricks, stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supahfraai View Post
    I'm not sure they would have to do another Vashj'ir just because it's under water. We could be in a huge cavern, the wizards of Kirin Tor could keep the water at bay with some fancy tricks, stuff like that.
    and when they aren't looking I'll stab them in the back like they did to us ';..;'

Don't really feel like an underwater expansion...would much prefer another burning legion one

"Sunwell was just a setback, it has all led to this.. and this time.. you will not interfere." Enter Kil'jaeden and his minions. Sargeras. Titans. Who made the Titans? Will it Blend? I'm absolutely certain we will see the legion again.

I actually enjoyed questing in Outland in the BC days. I'd like to see another expansion set on an alien world similar to Outland. If we deal with the Burning Legion again, it would be neat to see Argus as an in-game world we could visit. I loved the alien feel of Outland. It was really awesome to step through the portal and see Hellfire Peninsula for the first time, in the days before the zone turned into a giant meat grinder.

And yeah, I hated Vash'hir. I'm really hoping we don't see an underwater zone again. I'm okay with doing quests that require you to jump in the sea and swim around, but I didn't like the idea of Vash'jir. I do kinda like the idea of a sky zone though. Something similar to Vortex Pinnacle, but as a huge, open zone/quest hub/big neutral city would be cool.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-04-04 at 02:22 PM.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your avatar scared me
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Didn't they say we would see Turalyon in the next expansion after mop?
    Not as far as I'm aware. Do you have a source?

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Not as far as I'm aware. Do you have a source?
    The source is the loading screen tip. There's absolutely no way they'd add that in unless they were planning to expand on it in the next expansion.