Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go, after warlocks got green fire now its time for every caster class to say: "I want (insert color here) fire!". I mean it made sense for locks to get green fire like felfire but mages? Cmon you've got frost...

Deleted
    Not necessarily blue, but yeah, our animations suck and are, as mentioned, totally outdated. Wish they made frostfire bolt same cast speed as fireball baseline. As it is, I personally cant afford to use a glyph slot for it in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    We warlocks have been asking for green fire for years, giving mages a different fire color right now would create one massive shitstorm.
    Aside from that, blue fire makes little sense for a mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Here we go, after warlocks got green fire now its time for every caster class to say: "I want (insert color here) fire!". I mean it made sense for locks to get green fire like felfire but mages? Cmon you've got frost...
    I guess me editing the bottom of my OP didn't work, huh?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I guess me editing the bottom of my OP didn't work, huh?
    Nope, it was more of a response to the thread in general than just to the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Mages get a class quest I think IMO it should be different or give something different.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If Mages get a class quest I think IMO it should be different or give something different.
    We should get the ability to decide whether or not to wear a robe or just a regular chestpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You guys have it wrong. As a Mage I control many different kinds of magic. My spells should reflect that, they should therefore appear like the rainbow generator from felwood: http://www.wowhead.com/item=65357/rainbow-generator

If blizzard can't be bothered to reflect this then they are clearly lazy designers. /end sarcasm

Deleted
    Warlocks got green fire because it made sense from a lore point of view. Can anyone link any cannon lore of mages throw blue fire? Additionally mages have frost (blue) and arcane (Purple/Blue) already. I think mages deserve some love and maybe an overhaul but this just sounds like people asking for something for the sake of it just because another class got it. If mages get something it should be done right and for the right reasons not petty jealousy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Mages got the class design attention that Warlocks do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neh, whats the point other than that it would look kinda cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Frozian View Post
    Neh, whats the point other than that it would look kinda cool..
    You just asked "what is the point other than the point"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They'll just give us another buggy/bad spell from a random boss in the game.

Flame Orb and Rune of Power. I wish neither of you existed. Ever.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    I wish Mages got the class design attention that Warlocks do.
    After how confused most of us are about our class identity, I'd almost be shocked if 6.0 didn't revamp Mage, which feels like the 'oldest' WoW class.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.