Deleted

t15 resto 4 piece. yes or no

so am currently holding t15 2 piece and am wondering whether its worth getting 4 piece ave looked over my logs and on prime fights were single/direct heals are mainly used its averaging about 5% of my healing. will the increase be worth getting as i wud have 2 get the shoulders and head which are both spr/mast and am using a crit build. or wud it be worth jst sticking to 2piece and using the spr/hst shouders from tortos and getting the crafted helm with spr/ crit or the ele piece head which is spr/haste.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    would like to know if you are healing in a 10 or 25 man group and if you are primarly using chain heal or healing wave/greater.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    would like to know if you are healing in a 10 or 25 man group and if you are primarly using chain heal or healing wave/greater.
    10 man group and hw/ghw. the fights were hr/ch can be used effectively are slim in 10man. and do chain heal jumps have a chance 2 proc ancestral?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

Therefore, you will see a bigger increase with the 4 piece bonus. 50% from a normal heal is depending on your crit, but you basically have a 50% and a 20% chance to proc an AA from a single target direct heal.

What you can do better though if you want pure math to back it up is by using it. It is no harm at all to try out different stats. Unbuffed I have a 40k normal heal from Healing Wave. if it procs, that will be 40k / 100 * 30 = 12k smart heal. This is unbuffed ofcourse with my stats (29k spellpower w/o Earthliving), so this may be even bigger for you. You need a lot of mastery or a lot more crit to get the average amount back. But I need more math to back it up for that and it's 3:30 am for me at this time of writing and drunk as hell.

Basically, the 4 piece is huge for 10-man hw/ghw. Much less beneficial for 25-man though.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work