Deleted

Battle Fatigue, Explain pls

So i googled it and red some things about it.

So far I know its a hidden debuff you apply to players whenever you damage them in PvP. But I couldn't find anything on the duration ? Anyone knows how long it takes to fall of ?

Deleted
    it doesn't, look on your spellbook maintab, its there as a constant pvp debuff

It never falls off. It is an effect as long as you are in a battleground to reduce/limit healing potential of healers.

I was too slow with my wrong answer thanks for clearing it up

Deleted
    Thanks , so it simply a permanent area debuff, right ?

This one doesnt exist in World-PvP, correct ?

15+ Year Old Account
    To me it is simply a way to punish non-hybrids self healing since PvP-power offset battle fatigue for them

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=134735

It is in effect all the time, so it does affect world pvp it is just permanently turned on in arena/battlegrounds. So in world pvp you can let it expire and heal up if needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    Thanks , so it simply a permanent area debuff, right ?

This one doesnt exist in World-PvP, correct ?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=134735/battle-fatigue
    Poster above me know better I think, I was unsure but didn't think it was active in world pvp but it seems it applies whenever a player is struck by another player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=134735

It is in effect all the time, so it does affect world pvp it is just permanently turned on in arena/battlegrounds. So in world pvp you can let it expire and heal up if needed.
    Thanks

So 20sec in OpenWorld after being hit by a player and permanent in Arena etc. .

Deleted
    So this makes no difference between the godlike healing of healers, the OK healing of hybrids and the sucky healing of some DPS? All get punished equally, when the reason for this in the first place was healers alone?!

Deleted
    It never falls off. It is an effect as long as you are in a battleground to reduce/limit healing potential of healers.

I found a video which shows that the debuff isnt permanent in Arena. Its only up when the player is attacked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg7WESzv_qE

His Reju heals less after he was hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    To me it is simply a way to punish non-hybrids self healing since PvP-power offset battle fatigue for them
    I thought those are % based so it does not get debuffed?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    I found a video which shows that the debuff isnt permanent in Arena. Its only up when the player is attacked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg7WESzv_qE

His Reju heals less after he was hit.
    Is that Arena or Nagrand in that video?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it is just applied when you enter combat with players, but I could be wrong.

It applies whenever a player hits you, for 30-60 sec something. Currently on the PTR it's very overpowered against classes that don't get healing from pvp power(locks, rogues, warr, DK etc). A flat 50% heal decrease.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    It applies whenever a player hits you, for 30-60 sec something.
    Wowhead says its a a 20s debuff.

I thought it was permanent in Arena/RBGs and the 20s only applied to duels/WPvP though.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    It applies whenever a player hits you, for 30-60 sec something. Currently on the PTR it's very overpowered against classes that don't get healing from pvp power(locks, rogues, warr, DK etc). A flat 50% heal decrease.
    Depends a lot more on how much such classes rely on actual healing as a defensive CD, so the hardest hurt are probably locks and death knights, then warriors, then rogues, who are barely affected.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brouhaha View Post
    Depends a lot more on how much such classes rely on actual healing as a defensive CD, so the hardest hurt are probably locks and death knights, then warriors, then rogues, who are barely affected.
    Yeah, rogues probably don't care as much because I don't think Recup was worth much anyway in today's burst culture, but this hits Dark Regen pretty hard if it effects % heals.

Even with the increase for hybrid pvp power, its still a nerf to hybrid healing? None of them really need heaing nerfs after shadow was brought down.

Quote Originally Posted by Brouhaha View Post
    Second Wind is even weaker now on PTR, sadly the other 2 options are even more pathethic with battle fatigue... Like 5% instant and 5% over 5 sec for enraged regeneration, even less with MS debuff on you. My glyphed victory rush used to heal 30% in BGs(it helped a lot), now glyphed heals less than non-glyphed used to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I tested it today in a bg.

You'll get full heal until you're hit by any attack. So its not a permanent debuff in BG's.

Also I had the feeling the debuff lasted longer then 20sec. More like ~40sec-60sec