Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why is everyone so sure garrosh will be killed?

So I'm curious as to why people are so sure Garrosh will be killed off completely. Lets say we go down the theory that most people have at this time, Garrosh is possessed by a sha Spirit which is why hes acting the way he is, Which ultimately leads to SoO and such.. Who's to say he won't just be cleansed of the Sha just like Taran Zhu? Ofcourse this is only under the theory he is Sha infested and not just bat shit insane =].

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i have a couple of reasons:

1- i hate him with all my heart
    2- It will be a let down if Garrosh ends up to be another corrupted villain, let him be a villain because that what he really believes he should do

I'd be a little more than annoyed if he gets to live, and "Redeemed" but Arthas never got that chance. Garrosh to me at least is headed down that same path of insanity, best to kill him now before he can go full blown mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

People like to read into things too much and assume stuff.

Hmmm cause I remember Metzen qputed that he'll get what's coming to him

Deleted
    Everyone ? Big word.

Many people do because that's what to expect when fighting an end boss as evil as Garrosh.

I personally don't care if Varian kills him after we take him to 5% or if he suicides like Adolf Hitler or if Jaina comes after the fight is done , ice block all of us and kill every last orc alive in the siege.

He is going down either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure this will all lead to more demon stuff. Yes I know we have Sha stuff going on right now, but Sargeras and his ilk are still alive and waiting for a big enough portal to come to Azeroth (still). Perhaps Garrosh and his "dark shamans" were able to do this before anyone noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by sabrisx View Post
    So I'm curious as to why people are so sure Garrosh will be killed off completely. Lets say we go down the theory that most people have at this time, Garrosh is possessed by a sha Spirit which is why hes acting the way he is, Which ultimately leads to SoO and such.. Who's to say he won't just be cleansed of the Sha just like Taran Zhu? Ofcourse this is only under the theory he is Sha infested and not just bat shit insane =].
    Well first Theramore events predate pandaria's discovery so bombing the city was entirely garrosh will, just for that jaina and vareesa never possibly forgive him; second no one know for sure if he gonna die or not, personally i think there is a possibility that blizzard pull a Burning Legion stunt on him, and let garrosh become the one that start the new invasion, i immagine a portal open and mannoth coming back and taunting thrall "Look boy i was right, i know more than anyone else what burn deep in the heart of the Hellscream's Legacy".
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

https://twitter.com/davekosak/status/308662227358064640

That I think answers your question.. or at least disproves the corruption theory.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I imagine Garrosh dying and talking to Thrall in the aftermath.

Garrosh: Thrall! Is it... over?
    Thrall lays a comforting hand on Garrosh's gauntlet.
    Thrall: At long last. No warchief rules forever, my friend.
    Garrosh: I see... only green... before... me...
    Garrosh's eyes roll back into his head and he dies, his hand falling to the ground. Thrall closes his son's eyes and gently lays him on the ground as Lor'themar Theron walks in.
    Thrall: Without its warchief's command, the restless Horde will become an even greater threat to this world.
    Thrall stands, facing Lor'themar Theron.
    Thrall: Control must be maintained. There must always be a Warchief.
    Thrall walks off with Aggra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Garrosh might be 'sha-couraged' but he's not Taran-Zhu and getting controlled.

I'm kinda upset that they tried to make me like him (try the quest chains in STM) and then decided to do a turnabout.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    I imagine Garrosh dying and talking to Thrall in the aftermath.

Garrosh: Thrall! Is it... over?
    Thrall lays a comforting hand on Garrosh's gauntlet.
    Thrall: At long last. No warchief rules forever, my friend.
    Garrosh: I see... only green... before... me...
    Garrosh's eyes roll back into his head and he dies, his hand falling to the ground. Thrall closes his son's eyes and gently lays him on the ground as Lor'themar Theron walks in.
    Thrall: Without its warchief's command, the restless Horde will become an even greater threat to this world.
    Thrall stands, facing Lor'themar Theron.
    Thrall: Control must be maintained. There must always be a Warchief.
    Thrall walks off with Aggra.
    We got that LK was awesome and almost everyone loves everything of it .. but you shouldn't be using it for dirty pigs orcs.

Its not suited for them ..

Hmm Great points posed by all. I personally Believe Garrosh will be killed off, Don't me wrong. Just a question that lingered in my mind.
    Oh and lets try keeping personal Hatred of Garrosh out of this :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Because any scenario involving him to being killed would require "effort" from blizzard writers. And we all know they hate do anything but plan of bare minimum.

Deleted
    In each expansion a badass died. This means that Garrosh will die too.

10+ Year Old Account
    He seems like the type to go down swinging.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by sabrisx View Post
    Mostly for the same reason that Arthas died..

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh isn't even as evil as Joffrey in Game of Thrones. Let that soak in.

Deleted
    Because nobody likes Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    Garrosh isn't even as evil as Joffrey in Game of Thrones. Let that soak in.
    I think it would be better to compare that sissy to maybe some Bloodelf. No way Joffrey will ever be so tough to be compared to an orc

10+ Year Old Account
    When do I feel that once the person or people about to land the final blow to Garrosh, a portal will come up and the Legion comes out and takes Garrosh away for future plans. Yes he's done terrible things and gonna go more terrible things...but let it build into the next expansion sha/demon mix. Think of all the possibilities!