Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Logged in today in Pandaria, saw 2 bright, circle things...one seems to be the moon and the other seems to be a planet. Outland maybe? Another planet we haven't visited? Who knows..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by sarow View Post
    Logged in today in Pandaria, saw 2 bright, circle things...one seems to be the moon and the other seems to be a planet. Outland maybe? Another planet we haven't visited? Who knows..
    Hmm, logically it couldn't be Outland since it's just parts of a planet flying in the twisting nether. Just look at the Outland map in-game. Then again from Black Temple you can clearly see Azeroth in the sky. Hey Illidan, what gives?

if i remember correctly azeroth has two moons

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    if i remember correctly azeroth has two moons
    It's like I'm right back there on Tatooine.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth has two moons, bigger one called the White Lady (Elune) and smaller one the Blue Child.

suppose the burning legion could crash a giant meteor into the other side of azeroth forming another continent where we fight them off again!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blue Child is the blue moon. Speculated to be titan in origin. Could be a future expansion site.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    suppose the burning legion could crash a giant meteor into the other side of azeroth forming another continent where we fight them off again!
    Or pieces of Outland ;-]

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Blue Child is the blue moon. Speculated to be titan in origin. Could be a future expansion site.
    a titan deathstar?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    A Doctor Moon for Azeroth, perhaps? Like another origination device incase their primary one failed? Honestly, the Titans don't seem like the kind of immortals to not have a backup plan just in case the main one messes up, especially after their plans were already mucked with once because of the Old Gods.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    A Doctor Moon for Azeroth, perhaps? Like another origination device incase their primary one failed? Honestly, the Titans don't seem like the kind of immortals to not have a backup plan just in case the main one messes up, especially after their plans were already mucked with once because of the Old Gods.
    Wouldn't mind seeing an Ulduar-style planet...
    HINT BLIZZARD HINT.

10+ Year Old Account
    after so long the old gods may of forgotten what the titans looked like...
    if we released one(or part of one) and had it look at the sky...
    don't you think it'd flip out and well...poor cute lil pit lords and demons...

my vote to stop a legion invasion? release some old gods. RAWR
    this could...ofc effect the emerald dream, and piss the titans off a bit... ohh wth the titans are stubborn old geezers give me some tentacle ra erm wrathion anyday (if he willingly joins with an old god is it really possession? especially if the demonic forces of pure intense evil are enough to drive the old god back to sanity, to fight for it's life.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    There is another even more interesting question: As transited the South Seas are, how nobody found Pandaria before? due to the fog? really?
    it's fiction, fantasy fiction at that.

Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    it's fiction, fantasy fiction at that.
    Gothic fantasy fiction.

there is a " other side"; However, Its not listed. this can be explained lore wise as the titans using a cloaking shield to hide it and refusing to list it on holo maps. my guess is it is a super continent that has a titan super city. maybe the old titan capitol city from when they stayed on the planet. naturally if this is the case they would want to keep said city as hidden as possible as it would have tech that no one on azeroth is ready to have.

It's not another planet, those are the twin moons of Azeroth. The white lady and the blue child. Both moons were seen in the sky of Classic, but with the release of BC the blue child had to be removed from the sky due to "Technical reasons" and wasn't re-added until I believe 5.1ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    I totally hate the idea of an underwater maelstrom expansion with only fighting naga pirates trolls and old gods. that would be the most boring expansion I could think about. However the content is still there as well as the seven seas.

We haven't seen any sort of content for Argus yet. If I had to guess they would use that content before heading to the burning legion.

We also have a quite highly developed emerald dream, a shape of the world without intelligent beings influence. The emerald nightmare has been resolved in the book. And I doubt neither Ysera nor the cenarion circle would allow horde nor alliance to really build cities there, etc.

But we have 4 portals to the dream atm: one in Lordaeron and Stormwind as well as Northern and Southern Kalimdor. Who says that there arent more portals for example on the south seas isles? What about one of these isles sunk during cataclysm and that Azshara and her old god discover it and threaten the dream so we finish them off in the emerald dream rather than in some stupid underwater zones?

What if the Zandalari discovered one too while their search for a new home?

I could imagine that we are forced to travel around both of azeroth and the dream during leveling progress, so we need the different portals to enter the different zones before we are tought flying there. As I dont expect to be any cities within the dream they could develop cities around the portals on the isles, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Sounds like a pretty neat concept, but one of the things I disliked about Cata was the amount of portal-jumping. Nothing feels really connected, and I think that would be one of the flaws of your idea.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    If you look at the map of the world (ours) from say, the greek point of view (herodotes 5th centuries BC)

we don't even see England on this map, and we only see North Africa.

As far as wow is concerned, we have not heard a lot about people travelling to discover new land, because Azeroth gets bigger as the story goes on.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    ^ Sounds like a pretty neat concept, but one of the things I disliked about Cata was the amount of portal-jumping. Nothing feels really connected, and I think that would be one of the flaws of your idea.
    Blizz realized that about Cata and tried to correct it in MOP. (don't really remember the blue post that confirm this sorry )

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 09:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    It's not another planet, those are the twin moons of Azeroth. The white lady and the blue child. Both moons were seen in the sky of Classic, but with the release of BC the blue child had to be removed from the sky due to "Technical reasons" and wasn't re-added until I believe 5.1ish.
    Maybe in the next expansion we will go to those moons, WOW 6.0 the rise of Armstrong.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    there is a " other side"; However, Its not listed. this can be explained lore wise as the titans using a cloaking shield to hide it and refusing to list it on holo maps. my guess is it is a super continent that has a titan super city. maybe the old titan capitol city from when they stayed on the planet. naturally if this is the case they would want to keep said city as hidden as possible as it would have tech that no one on azeroth is ready to have.
    A new continent, 2 new big cities (titan and old gods). The vestige of the old gods capitol could be an entire region in itself, would be pretty nice.

Deleted
    Next expansion, I'm thinking either a portalled otherworldly place, the emerald dream, or possibly deep underground, to the tomb of sargeras? But the whole thing underground would get boring, already done Vash'jir and Deepholme. Got to be chasing the legion to another world I reckon.

A retcon of ANOTHER continent would not work for me, unless it was really really well explained. Could the cataclysm have formed a new landmass?