change enchant on gloves from mastery to haste and i got it

15.13 is the lowest i could get it without dipping under

but it's a lot tougher to get exactly to 14.99 or 15.0 with wush trinket the hit values are to large to widdle it down to exactly that

Quote Originally Posted by cabana View Post
    change enchant on gloves from mastery to haste and i got it

15.13 is the lowest i could get it without dipping under

but it's a lot tougher to get exactly to 14.99 or 15.0 with wush trinket the hit values are to large to widdle it down to exactly that
    yea im @ 521 and its not possible to get to hit cap without being over by a bit, think im at 15.14 the stats are getting too large on the gear making it tough with reforging to hit exact numbers.

also i think the whole 'synergy' of haste n mastery is a thing of the past, our dps now in t15 and going into future tiers relies on trinket procs, using rppm haste affected trinkets i see no reason to not stack haste and ignore mastery. atleast thats whats working best for me.

I just finished up Iron Qon heroic which is a semi demanding dps check. I had 9778 haste full mastery go sac to start, was blah. Tried it again with go sup, blah. Went extreme haste go sup and it was obnoxiously better.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ramma/advanced

I've gotten the best numbers out of that set-up and also that extreme haste reforge/gemming also is amazing with Twin Consorts heroic.

Wouldn't recommend that set-up if you go off spec Destro for Durmu but to each their own.
    You got better results stacking haste so high because you have 2 RPPM trinkets which scale immensely better with Haste than anything else. Better uptime on trinkets = stronger dots more often = more DPS. I'd say that's more likely the reason than anything else.

I just finished up Iron Qon heroic which is a semi demanding dps check. I had 9778 haste full mastery go sac to start, was blah. Tried it again with go sup, blah. Went extreme haste go sup and it was obnoxiously better.

I've gotten the best numbers out of that set-up and also that extreme haste reforge/gemming also is amazing with Twin Consorts heroic.

Wouldn't recommend that set-up if you go off spec Destro for Durmu but to each their own.
    Interesting. However I would say you have a very high ilvl, like I said a couple of posts ago, until 530+ I think 9778 is the best haste point, then full mastery. You yourself being 528 equipped seems to support that line of thinking, you have managed to go with loads of haste, but you actually still have a decent amount of mastery just because your gear has enough stats on it to make it up. Just rough guessing but it seems to be as your gear gets above 525 you can start thinking about going for more haste. It will be interesting to see what things like like once HC clears are on farm and people are working towards their BiS.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    You got better results stacking haste so high because you have 2 RPPM trinkets which scale immensely better with Haste than anything else. Better uptime on trinkets = stronger dots more often = more DPS. I'd say that's more likely the reason than anything else.
    also this plays a part. Though once everyone has farmed enough we will all have 2 RPPM trinkets so it will be standard to be wanting more haste for it.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

With the meta gem and two rppm trinkets, haste will be the go to stat whether you're 510 or 540

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    With the meta gem and two rppm trinkets, haste will be the go to stat whether you're 510 or 540
    Daft question for this thread but don't see a point in asking in both of the others. I can see why haste is so awesome for affliction because of dots and filler benefitting completely. But is haste stacking to increase trinket procs optimal once you have meta and two rppm trinkets for demo and destro as well?

I apologize if this has been asked before, I didn't want to read through 50 pages of forms xD. I just got my warlock to 90 and I'm having tons of fun with her, I was wondering, are there any addons which make multi-dotting easier? Moreover, are there any addons you think are a very helpful for an affliction warlock?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityking View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked before, I didn't want to read through 50 pages of forms xD. I just got my warlock to 90 and I'm having tons of fun with her, I was wondering, are there any addons which make multi-dotting easier? Moreover, are there any addons you think are a very helpful for an affliction warlock?
    Tidyplates will help you with multidotting, and the one addon I'd get as Affliction is without a doubt Affdots.

Affdots (when combined with OmniCC) will give you timers for all your dots, will show you the relevant strength of the dots you have on your target (compared to current strength) AND will give you colour coded advice on if it is a good idea to refresh your dots or not, even while keeping Pandemic in mind. Using the addon and making the most of the information it gives you is pretty much a guarantee to make your DPS go up.

Deleted
    Probably. My guilds yet to see any trinket drops (and barely any tier, woe is me).

Reforging out of mastery completely sims as a dps loss (though I've been dabbling in destro lately for a change of pace). Getting some RPPM trinkets will probably boost the value of haste dramatically.

I went full-haste Destro for Heroic Durumu, and the logs seem to like that.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

Deleted
    I went full-haste Destro for Heroic Durumu, and the logs seem to like that.
    Well full mastery doesn't seem to be bad either but our logs are private sadly :'(

And it wasn't even a good pull

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Well full mastery doesn't seem to be bad either but our logs are private sadly :'(

And it wasn't even a good pull
    For durumu I go full-mastery with Obs pet.

Mastery is just too good for those ice-walls. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Or is it because Lei Shen's is so OP on that fight for destro? 30% up time, what! Nearly 100% up time during walls.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    Or is it because Lei Shen's is so OP on that fight for destro? 30% up time, what! Nearly 100% up time during walls.
    It may be different in 25mans, but in 10 mans I don't see any significant difference in uptime on Lei-shen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    It may be different in 25mans, but in 10 mans I don't see any significant difference in uptime on Lei-shen.
    If you go look at the logs of Fearsom and Xyronic playing Destro on Durumu, they have nearly 30% uptime for whole duration of the fight. It's fairly ridiculous, to say the least.

How do you get 30% up time on Lei Shen trinket? I only average a measly 5% up time on most of the fights.

Kink- THANKS SO MUCH! Exactly what I was looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaeo View Post
    How do you get 30% up time on Lei Shen trinket? I only average a measly 5% up time on most of the fights.
    We are referring to playing Destro for H Durumu where you keep RoF down nearly full time, chain proccing because it's hitting on so many walls at once.

We are referring to playing Destro for H Durumu where you keep RoF down nearly full time, chain proccing because it's hitting on so many walls at once.
    As I understand it it's not from the walls, but rather some sort of bug with RoF interacting with the eyes that devour players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaeo View Post
    I believe in one of these threads there was a discussion saying that Rain of Fire on the Wandering Eyes resulted in a stupid uptime increase for the trinket.