Hai everyone! I am currently using Altz UI - LOVE IIIIT! and was wondering if anyne knows how to:

a) make the unit frames stay visible 100% of the time (no fading/mouseover)

b) make the combat text font bigger --- or all together get rid of it? I tried to do this via the UI interface option and ENABLED the standard blizzard combat text but it was saying that I was hitting for like 3.4mill + and meleeing for 400-800k...like it totally glitched out

I need to get this to have the Edit-box at the top. How?
    https://github.com/p3lim/Gibberish/b...ster/setup.lua

Ive been trying to get a simple, semi-transparent ring to use in the background for my UI and ive tried making custom textures for WA and kgpanels and it isnt working at all. I've followed every tutorial ive found and no matter what i do, it comes out as a solid green square. Im using .tga and keeping it as a 512x512px image and no matter what it doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I need to get this to have the Edit-box at the top. How?
    https://github.com/p3lim/Gibberish/b...ster/setup.lua
    In line 31+32, change the anchoring from hooking the top of the editbox to the bottom of the frame, to the opposite. You can play with the offset to get the right space.
    Code:
    	editbox:SetPoint('BOTTOMRIGHT', frame, 'TOPRIGHT', 0, -5)
    	editbox:SetPoint('BOTTOMLEFT', frame, 'TOPLEFT', 0, -5)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    In line 31+32, change the anchoring from hooking the top of the editbox to the bottom of the frame, to the opposite. You can play with the offset to get the right space.
    Code:
        editbox:SetPoint('BOTTOMRIGHT', frame, 'TOPRIGHT', 0, -5)
        editbox:SetPoint('BOTTOMLEFT', frame, 'TOPLEFT', 0, -5)
    I had tried that, but because I had used MoveAnything for moving it before I had forgot turning that off. Doh!

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 01:25 AM ----------

oh, and I have this:
    Code:
    local frame = _G['ChatFrame'..index]
        frame:SetFont(FONT, 8, 'OUTLINEMONOCHROME')
        frame:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)
        frame:SetClampRectInsets(0, 0, 0, 0)
        frame:SetSpacing(2)
    That's supposed to fix the spacing for pixel-fonts, but as you can see here:

The gap gets smaller and smaller, it even appears to be negative in some places. It appears to function more like a multiplier than a fixed spacing...

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    Ive been trying to get a simple, semi-transparent ring to use in the background for my UI and ive tried making custom textures for WA and kgpanels and it isnt working at all. I've followed every tutorial ive found and no matter what i do, it comes out as a solid green square. Im using .tga and keeping it as a 512x512px image and no matter what it doesnt work.
    Make sure it's being saved as a 32bit tga. Some editors default to 24bit.

wrong thread, my fault
    Last edited by Malgru; 2013-04-06 at 01:29 AM.

DBM radar frame. I created a border, change background and change the size. I did it all in DBM-Core\DBM-RangeCheck.lua

How would I put these settings in !dbm so that I would not have to reedit the file every time I update DBM? And would certain settings from the !dbm overwrite certain default settings from the original file? Like redoing height/width/texture color which are in the original file.

Also, how could I drag the DBM radar frame further down than it's limit? It gets dragged back after a certain point.

What are people using for a slight improvement on the default Buff/Debuff icons that normally appear in the top-right of the UI?

I'm not looking for anything fancy here. I used to use Buffalo back in the day, but that addon seems dead. I don't want bars or anything like that, I just want to increase the size / padding of them and have them be Masque skinnable.
    Last edited by Pewpewarrows; 2013-04-07 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows View Post
    What are people using for a slight improvement on the default Buff/Debuff icons that normally appear in the top-right of the UI?

I'm not looking for anything fancy here. I used to use Buffalo back in the day, but that addon seems dead. I don't want bars or anything like that, I just want to increase the size / padding of them and have them be Masque skinnable.
    I personally use Raven, it is very customizable and has support for masque skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows View Post

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...hanxBuffs.html

Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    I personally use Raven, it is very customizable and has support for masque skins.
    Raven was exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

I am lost all together with Macros i can make speak ones but that is it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for assistance editing the lua files for oUF_Might to hide the player power bar and bChat to enable URL links. The script listed on Wowinterface for bChat does not seem to work properly for URL links, it simply creates 3 different copies of a URL that's linked in chat but does not make it clickable.

Any thoughts?

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPvfk0pZ8xA

The DK in this video , uses an addon that replaced the text for the DMg done to the target to something way cooler letter type. What is this addon ?

Is there a skin for the wow ui to make it look like the swtor ui? I like the blue and the style.

Deleted
    Looking for a paladin specific addon. I know there's an addon called Give Me OLD Paladin Icons Please!, that changes the icon of Divine Protection, Divine Shield a and rebuke to its old icon. But is there an addon, or a way, to change the icon of Hammer of Wrath to its old?

I miss it so much

I may be missing something, but shouldn't Skada's windows pop up when joining a group? I've tried with "hide when solo" On/Off, and various reset settings, but no matter what, I'm force to do a /skada Toggle every time I join a group. This used to be automatic out of the box didn't it?

Looking for a Weakaura trigger for afk status. Anyone know how to do this???

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to move the input box for ElvUI's chat? Basically, the person I'm attempting to help has turned off the left-hand chatbox, but the actual reply box (where you can see what you're typing back to see) is still stuck over there.