cancle deterrence and focus intimidation macros? how to?

Need focus intimidation macro for my pet. Anything I make, does not work.

Also need cancle deterrence macro.

Anybody can help me out?

is that worth it? Your pet already has webwrap/lullaby which is on the stun dr. If you really want it i guess something like
    /cancelaura deterrence
    /cast [target=focus] intimidation

you can even macro in the pet dash also which might help get it there faster.

Deleted
    Since Intimidation is "stun the target on next hit" you need the pet to hit your focus target.

Code:
    /tar focus 
    /petattack
    /cast intimidation
    /targetlasttarget

Just removes the buff called "Deterrence"

Code:
    /cancelaura deterrence

10+ Year Old Account
    puting cancelaura deterrence into deterrence macro is generally bad idea cause you gonna be spammin deterrence button in hot situations and cancaling it by accident stright away. just add
    /cancelaura deterrence
    /cancelaura hand of protection
    to your main shots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    I'd add some more lines with "/petattack" if you play with the assist stance. Otherwise 1 "/petattack" is fine.
    Yep, that is probably preferably.

I put my cancelaura stuff on my Kill Shot button. I like it better than just putting it on your main abilities/on deterrence because the chances of you accidentally pressing it are next to none.

#showtooltip Kill Shot
    /cancelaura deterrence
    /cancelaura hand of protection
    /cast Kill Shot

Boom, one less button to press.

/cancelaura Deterrence
    /cast Deterrence

Simple macro for casting and canceling it. Don't spam it, obviously. Spamming is bad anyways, you should get out of that habit. We're not melee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    /cast Deterrence

Simple macro for casting and canceling it. Don't spam it, obviously. Spamming is bad anyways, you should get out of that habit. We're not melee.
    We should spam our abilities to get them on CD asap, to never miss a single microsecond of the fight when we do damage. Spamming is good. Even for casters, at the end of their cast.

I was speaking about Deterrence, but I don't think spamming AS is an idea you want to do. Anything with a CD, you can spam, sure. The point is that the CD gives you protection from too much spam. But AS/CoS/Srs? Don't spam shots like that ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I was speaking about Deterrence, but I don't think spamming AS is an idea you want to do. Anything with a CD, you can spam, sure. The point is that the CD gives you protection from too much spam. But AS/CoS/Srs? Don't spam shots like that ever.
    Why not? You have an entire second to stop spamming them before the next one would go of, more than enough time to stop spamming it.

do NOT put /cancelaura deterrence on same button as deterrence. You will be smashing deterrence to keep from living and if you do this, you will use and get rid of deterrence in the same second. NEVER do this!! Macro it into your other abilities like exploshot or kill shot or something so you can cancel Dett and attack when you feel like you are safe.

Weird, I've managed to reflect everything I've ever needed to with that macro, without cancelling it before I wanted to cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    We should spam our abilities to get them on CD asap, to never miss a single microsecond of the fight when we do damage. Spamming is good. Even for casters, at the end of their cast.
    You're playing a game with a GCD and a lag compensation ability queuing system (Which you have control over) there is absolutely no need to mash buttons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    You're playing a game with a GCD and a lag compensation ability queuing system (Which you have control over) there is absolutely no need to mash buttons.
    Still, the chance of losing a few GCDs isn't worth it to me, you know since the latency fluctuates which the latency tolerance doesn't.

Cancelaura Deterrence on the same button as Deterrence is downright stupid. If you are in a situation where you don't have control over your character (stun, fear etc.), you cannot Deterrence, in which case you spam it to get it off immediately the CC wears off. As Conando, I have my /cancelaura Deterrence and Hand of Protection in my Kill Shot macro.

As for sending the pet to attack your focus, there is a more elegant way to do that than has been posted here thus far.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /petattack [@focus]
    /cast Intimidation

My Kill Shot macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip Kill Shot
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus][]Kill Shot

It basically shoots Kill Shot at my focus if I hold shift, otherwise on my target. It always removes Deterrence and Hand of Protection.