10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    More fun to do your own science than use other's :P.
    Up until a point. The data that needs to be processed is too much for one player to gather and analyze by himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Because it's single player, it should be devoid of a metagame, do you think? I find optimization to be among the most fun part of most any game, and that requires research.
    I guess that makes sense. I personally want to figure everything out on my own for this game and is one of the MANY draws for me to keep playing. But that's the beauty of Skyrim. Do what you want how you want it.

Want to find the most optimized build to play the "dead-is-dead" game at legendary difficulty? There's such a massive fan following that you'll never run out of fun guides to play around with.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though my xbox broke i have to say the conjuration/destruction high elf guy i made is working out pretty well. I almost never play a caster type guy in a console game.

ex: the fables and skyrim

But yeah its actually a lot of fun. I guess its also a bit easier since i actually know wht im doing + im playing on a t.v where I can actually clearly read stuff.... my t.v at home is that old blocky t.v (but it was awesome when i was a kid), i have a smaller toshiba t.v at my dorm, but it has the better quality.

Deleted
    The legendary updates were released for the consoles yesterday. I have to say that I am glad that they finally removed that stupid level cap altogether. Finally some love for us console guys too.

I actually love that you can basically make each skill legendary and thus reset it to 15 as often as you want. This also means that you gain more skill points and thus can max out every skill tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anyone on the PS3 version who can tell me if the patch fixed the awful stuttering caused by Dawnguard? I'm away from my house and am unable to play it until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Javik View Post
    Is there anyone on the PS3 version who can tell me if the patch fixed the awful stuttering caused by Dawnguard? I'm away from my house and am unable to play it until next week.
    I don't have the PS3 version, but I have heard that the PS3 copy suffers form horrible Save file bloating, this could cause the stuttering you described have you tried a new game to check?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    I don't have the PS3 version, but I have heard that the PS3 copy suffers form horrible Save file bloating, this could cause the stuttering you described have you tried a new game to check?
    Nah, the problem is Dawnguard. The game ran perfectly smooth until I installed it and a lot of other people have reported the same, even when making new characters.

Deleted
    So, I have a question, I just went back to Skyrim after a year and bloody love it with the Dawnguard and Dragonborn, now I just completed the Dawnguard story, but would really like to do the Vampire side as well Now, is there a mod that can reset my main quest or something like that Just don't want to level another character to see the other story

EDIT Found it! Can't wait to start that questline now
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2013-04-11 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted
    So my main character is now level 555 thanks to the Legendary skills. I just had to create potions that allowed me to get to Alchemy lvl 100 with 1 created potion and reset the skill over and over.

<---- Proud Resto glitcher Yeah say what you want but I enjoyed doing the glitch on this character.

Oh and I play on the xbox so there are no console commands that allow me to change my level to 500000.

10+ Year Old Account

i wish my xbox was not dead so i could enjoy 1.9

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

well that disappoints me greatly

At least it means my OCD won't stop me from playing the game, due to the 'waiting game' of new DLC and all the myriad of compatibility problems it brings.

Going to go over http://www.skyrimgems.com/ and plan my most awesome playthrough ever :3
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Oh man that is so disappointing. I really got into the game again with the legendary upgrade and now this?

So no more DLCs and Redguard was only a pipe dream. Great

But... Then what was the point of the large amount of Tamriel that had already been partially mapped out?

Deleted
    That's a shame, I haven't played Dragonborn yet, but it feels as if Skyrim's story lacks resolution. In Oblivion a generally heroic and uplifting main quest story concluded with the paradoxical and disconcerting Shivering Isles. With Skyrim, we are left with unresolved issues like the looming threat of the Thalmor. Still, maybe that's the point - being left uneasy about the fate of Skyrim and the world. Or maybe, in spite of what they say now, there will be postponement of the final dlc till later.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    well that disappoints me greatly
    Me too...unless that "next project" is ES:VI for next gen consoles...

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    But... Then what was the point of the large amount of Tamriel that had already been partially mapped out?
    Plans that couldn't work through? A little nudge to help out modders? Don't know but it would have been great if they HAD done something with it.

And no Redguard DLC makes me sad. The story isn't resolved yet unlike in Morrowind and Oblivion though as the above poster said maybe it's because the next ES game will cover that. Still it kinda makes sense since they're probably working on next gen console tech so working on current gen content for a current gen game would silly from a business and even a gamer perspective.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-04-15 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I distinctly remember saying Redguard was not a fact yet. Too bad for those who thought it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I distinctly remember saying Redguard was not a fact yet. Too bad for those who thought it was.
    Yeah that's what I recall too. O.o I think there was even a Bethesda blog saying Redguard was never a thing.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now I am sad.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.