Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Wallpaper for a requester on Deviant Art:
    A-ma-zing!

Hey! I have a mage buddy of mine that (is jelly of mine) would love a signature - Lol!
    Request:
    Name: Jackfrosty
    Race/Class: Blood Elf Male Mage
    Armor: Sanctified Bloodmage's Regalia, edit: helm - NO
    Piccy:
    Can you have his name in the top left, and the "It aint easy being frosty" in the bottom right.
    Pose: Artists choice, maybe show him starting to cast a spell or something(?) whatever works!
    Also have the background reflect his name also, and maybe have a snowman in far background(?) behind/around the right side with the saying.

Hopefully one of you will be up for this request, I'm not experienced enough (still playing around with Photoshop/WMV)
    Last edited by Piroshiki; 2013-04-11 at 06:35 PM. Reason: minor changes

*sig made by Soko* <3

I need a new design for the top of my youtube channel. They changed the design. The current one no longer fits.

Size: Recommended channel art size: 2120 x 1192

http://www.youtube.com/user/Josh19344?feature=mhee

At the top you can see my small logo. I'd like the design to match the one of my avatar on youtube. I put my link up, you can see my current background "blue" and my avatar. I'd be VERY VERY appreciated if anyone could do this, mean so much to me.

Deleted

Deleted
    Was a great challenge/big personal achivement for me to obtain the Warlock green fire...

So would like to request a "Green Fire Themed" signature from one of the many talented artists here to cellebrate the event

Signature:

Visible text:
    Pinkbunnie
    "Defeated Kanrethad 2 April 2012"

Or some sentence like that

The name (Pinkbunnie) can be in larger text and alone, it dont have to be in the sentence... The sentence can be alone so to speak.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/292p2rp.jpg Thats the screenshot
    & here is a armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kbunnie/simple

General colour scheme:
    Green/Black/Dark.. Whatever works, I think you know better than me

Any extras: Would be fun to have a "Achivement/Feat of strenght" look to the signature !

That´s my lil idea anyway
    Last edited by mmocb6bf711ede; 2013-04-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added armory link

10+ Year Old Account
    This is incredible, the time and heart you put into it is apparent..I see new details every time I log into my computer! By way of explanation to those of you looking..I asked for the gear set and whatever else was up to Shyama to include. The only other request was that she include the White Kitten(mother's day gift from my youngest son..first wow pet, first year playing..and being Horde, that was a painstaking gift for him to give me So seeing this litle baby snuggled on Roarey's lap..well a tear came to my eye! Thank you so much, words cannot adequately convey my happiness!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    I love this. I don't know what it is about it but female orcs in plate look great and this one actually looks pretty! Love the eyes and hair.

Wallpaper for a requester on Deviant Art:
    Incredibly gorgeous!
    I might hit you up sometime for a wallpaper, I got a new monitor and all my resolutions changed, plus I leveled a new character that I've basically been playing as my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Hey there guys!

I hope this request won't be too much of a pain - but I'm awful at deciding and even worse at graphics so I have no idea what looks good and doesn't (that's why you're here!).

Visible text: Forum name (Snuggli) and something along the lines of "MMO-Champion PvP Forum Moderator", maybe just "MMO-Champion Moderator" or "MMO-C PvP Moderator" - whichever one looks nicest and blends well with the rest of the sig.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here's an armoury link to my Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shift/advanced. I'm not sure what you do about the whole eyes-being-shut situation.

Gear set: Transmog from Armoury will do.

Helm visible: Yes. The moon-helm is awesome!

Your pose: In combat. Maybe casting a starsurge, although the normal battle stance probably looks better.

General colour scheme: I'd ideally like quite a gothic-style (more emphasis on PvP than being a Druid).

Any extras: Overall, i'd much rather more emphasis on a PvP / gothic style than anything to do with being a Druid. Also, if it fits in with the signature, the Horde emblem or Druid crest could be used in the signature.

Examples of stuff I like (if it helps at all): I really like the black/red in this. I also love the sharpness of colours in the 4 bottom signatures in this.

Thanks!
    I'd be glad to pick this up, Snuggli. Might be a couple days.

----------
    I realized this morning I had a couple of PMs in my box that I completely forgot about replying to. I hope you won't think I was ignoring you. I've been very sick/busy...had a major cold/sinus infection thing going on for about 9 days, then when I finally felt better after that I got a massive tension headache and had to spend a few days cleaning the house because my mom came to visit and then last night I started coming down with some flu type thing (horrible body aches).

I'm going to pass on all requests for now except for the one I picked up above since that shouldn't take too long.

Thanks and sorry!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbunnie View Post
    Was a great challenge/big personal achivement for me to obtain the Warlock green fire...

So would like to request a "Green Fire Themed" signature from one of the many talented artists here to cellebrate the event

Signature:

Visible text:
    Pinkbunnie
    "Defeated Kanrethad 2 April 2012"

Or some sentence like that

The name (Pinkbunnie) can be in larger text and alone, it dont have to be in the sentence... The sentence can be alone so to speak.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/292p2rp.jpg

General colour scheme:
    Green/Black/Dark.. Whatever works, I think you know better than me

Any extras: Would be fun to have a "Achivement/Feat of strenght" look to the signature !

That´s my lil idea anyway
    No armory link, any specific gear u want to this sig ?

Deleted
    Twitch Request
    What you want for you page: background / header / offline banner (All of it) If someone if up for it
    Visible text: Nemaz / Namoz
    Logo/Character: Some cool dusky grey / shadowy purple alliance logo
    General colour scheme: Dusky grey fading to shadowy purple

Character info:
    2 chars.
    Class: Rogue / Shadow Priest
    Name: Nemaz / Namoz
    Faction: Alliance
    Race: Gnome / Dranei
    HELM SHOWN: YES pleas!
    WEAPON: No thanks, dont want any wepons.

EDIT: Rogue: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Vestments Arena Season 11 Set (www wowhead com / itemset = -421)
    Priest: Sanctified Crimson Acolyte's Raiment HEROIC (www wowhead com / itemset = -249#.)

I want you to have some free hands on this so i wont say to much cause i have seen
    that you guys/girls can do amazing things.

Regards ~ Namoz

Quote Originally Posted by Aves View Post
    A-ma-zing!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Roarey View Post
    This is incredible, the time and heart you put into it is apparent..I see new details every time I log into my computer! By way of explanation to those of you looking..I asked for the gear set and whatever else was up to Shyama to include. The only other request was that she include the White Kitten(mother's day gift from my youngest son..first wow pet, first year playing..and being Horde, that was a painstaking gift for him to give me So seeing this litle baby snuggled on Roarey's lap..well a tear came to my eye! Thank you so much, words cannot adequately convey my happiness!
    You are very welcome Roarey It gives me so much pleasure to know how much the wallpaper means to you, and as I said in PM, your reaction brought a tear to my eye too!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Incredibly gorgeous!
    I might hit you up sometime for a wallpaper, I got a new monitor and all my resolutions changed, plus I leveled a new character that I've basically been playing as my main.
    Thank you Riv
    Whenever you would like a wallpaper, I'd love to make it for you <3 Just let me know the details when you're ready

Also - get well soon! /hug
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-04-09 at 05:19 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hello there!

I would like to request a signature for my pandaren monk.

Signature:
    Visible text: Yonie + guild (Ice)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Yonie/advanced
    though, because I wear a polearm and helm, you can't really see much there, so here are a few screenshots:
    http: //i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/bene_012/WoWScrnShot_040913_190248.jpg
    http: //i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/bene_012/WoWScrnShot_040913_190440.jpg

Gear set: T15 green version or challenge mode set, whatever you prefer doing!

Helm visible: Not visible please.

Your pose: I would prefer my face to be shown in fighting pose, though arms do not need to be visible. (so more like head/shoulders like most sigs)

General colour scheme: As I am a monk I would prefer the colours to be greenish with maybe some black in the background or so

Any extras: As I am a brewmaster monk you could always add something that indicates that (kegs or an ox maybe?) rather than WW, but it isn't obligatory If it isn't too much of a hassle I would also like to have an avatar picture of my pandaren's face just the same as the signature like I've seen before in this thread

If you need any additional info please let me know.

PS I had to break up the links because I have few posts, apolagies for that.

Thanks in advance!
    Yonie
    Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-04-09 at 05:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    No armory link, any specific gear u want to this sig ?
    Here´s my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kbunnie/simple

Thought maybe that would be too much work
    I have "mogged" some of my gear to get a "Mushroom look" (lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go, see how these suit you.
    With druid symbol:

Without druid symbol:

10+ Year Old Account
    BANNER REQUEST:

Size: http://recursionbh.enjin.com/ It would go above the "Home, Forums, Members, Recruitment" links. I am not sure on the size.
    Visible text: Guild name: Recursion and server name: Bleeding Hollow - US in smaller text
    Logo: Horde Symbol
    General colour scheme: Red and Black to match the horde theme.
    Specifics: I would love Thrall to be in it. It would also be awesome if the gates of Org could be the background.

Thanks in advance

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Who dared to un-sticky this thread? Fess up, mortals, and you shall face your judgement.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Who dared to un-sticky this thread? Fess up, mortals, and you shall face your judgement.
    If you had read through the thread, you would have seen this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    There's definitely no disrespect intended to the lovely artists we have here!

We had way too many stickies, and it's time to clean them up. I unstuck some other things as well. Unlike some other threads (like the RAF/SOR thread), this one is regularly posted in all the time, so there's not really any danger of it falling down too far. It's still linked in the points of interest thread, so people will still be able to find it

You might actually see a boost in traffic from this -- so many people just ignore stickies altogether!

You're welcome to PM me if you have concerns
    As said, if you have any problems with the de-stickying, please PM Sunshine.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    BANNER REQUEST:

Size: http://recursionbh.enjin.com/ It would go above the "Home, Forums, Members, Recruitment" links. I am not sure on the size.
    Visible text: Guild name: Recursion and server name: Bleeding Hollow - US in smaller text
    Logo: Horde Symbol
    General colour scheme: Red and Black to match the horde theme.
    Specifics: I would love Thrall to be in it. It would also be awesome if the gates of Org could be the background.

Thanks in advance
    Sorry, but I had to give this a try as it's you I'm not great at banners, so if you don't like it, feel free to re-request

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I had to give this a try as it's you I'm not great at banners, so if you don't like it, feel free to re-request

Damn nice work! Thats hot

Do any of the artists here use Blender? It seems like it would be a great program to aid in design. Custom model poses, custom particles, thousands of individual strands of hair. If you feel like learning to use it and can put up with some long render times.

10+ Year Old Account

Heh I didn't even realize it until I saw this, that's the server/faction my priest and hunter are on. :P Just transferred there a month ago so it'd always be nice to meet new people.