Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Doubt Blizzard would even bother porting it the PS4 since they would probably have to change the whole game to suit a console.
    Agreed. I'd have to get a wireless keyboard and mouse for a PS4 or X360... just seems like a hassle since it is already on the PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see the real market for it. sure it would work with mouse and keyboard, but when port something like this u have to think will people buy it this way because now they can sit on their couch and play, have fun with a mouse and keyboard on ur couch
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    i dont see the real market for it. sure it would work with mouse and keyboard, but when port something like this u have to think will people buy it this way because now they can sit on their couch and play, have fun with a mouse and keyboard on ur couch
    And not only would one have to plug in their keyboard/mouse (or buy a set of wireless stuff, or make trillions of complicated gamepad binds) they'd also have to pay for every expansion. People seem to argue that there are a lot of people with no or a bad PC but with a good console, and due to do that they haven't played WoW yet. If WoW suddenly came to consoles, I'm sure they'd still sell expansions individually, and not just release "WoW" and include everything up to MoP for standard console game price. I really don't think a lot of people (enough to make the port profitable) would buy everything up to MoP (and on xbox, pay both live & wow sub) only to get to max level and go "Oh, so this is what this game's end content is, I guess it's not for me", after buying the core game + 4 expansions. Sure, people are doing that now on PC since there are new players coming in, but for the console port to be profitable you'd have to be sure that thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people would jump on this train.

But after reading all the arguments and counter-arguments for this I always come back to this one question.. Why bother?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    If WoW suddenly came to consoles, I'm sure they'd still sell expansions individually, and not just release "WoW" and include everything up to MoP for standard console game price.
    This is a valid point. They would need to recoup their production expense for making the conversion and releasing the game to console. Even if they did put them all on one disc the first time, I would imagine the initial copy would sell for $69.97 + Tax and would not come down in price anytime soon.