Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think it would be nice to have a landmass between the Veiled and Forbidding Seas. No one ever returns when heading that direction, perhaps its not hidden but rather protected.

Perhaps it could be where the Faceless Ones come from, a race that precedes the titans arrival to Azeroth, and maybe even the cause of the Old God's being summoned to Azeroth through the power of their ancient empires. (this parts my own fanfic, I made a whole expansion idea sheet on this continent once but its been deleted along with my old computer)

Or maybe.... Nothing is there but ancient sea monsters that we will never see.

Pirate Hero class, I can see it, dual wielding pistols. It'd be a new ranged class, and no pets like hunter because well...they're pirates.

Deleted
    It'll be not like anyone knew that something existed there, its already said that Horde and Alliance sent exploration troops to this part of Azeroth - but NONE have returned yet.

And it's not like Blizzard can't make up.. I'm sorry... discover new cool things about the Warcraft universe that we didn't know about before and share them with us.
    ♥ {◕ ◡ ◕} ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go on ahead and say it... Azeroth is FLAT!! It's the only possible way for it to be the same time of day all over the world. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Quote Originally Posted by Supahfraai View Post
    The new dance studio is located on the 'other side', it's why it's nowhere to be found. The current plan is to make it a combined dance studio and raid instance, with Heigan and the cop from the Village People as the end bosses.
    Sylvanas as the optional end-boss with an overly loud loop of Dancing Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    Sylvanas as the optional end-boss with an overly loud loop of Dancing Queen?
    Sounds about right! "You are the forsaken Queen / Old and moldy / Not quite seventeen"

Sounds about right! "You are the forsaken Queen / Old and moldy / Not quite seventeen"
    Blizzard have already rendered the battle itself, they just don't have license for Dancing Queen.
    Youtube "sylvanas sweet devil" if you don't believe me.

I swear it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    I'm going to go on ahead and say it... Azeroth is FLAT!! It's the only possible way for it to be the same time of day all over the world. :P
    LOL so thats why nobodies ever returned :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeWyndham View Post
    LOL so thats why nobodies ever returned :P
    yep... they just fall right off

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    yep... they just fall right off
    All of this. Every line and contour.
    It makes my skin itch.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of this. Every line and contour.
    It makes my skin itch.
    It's from Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA52vlXTf0

It's from Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA52vlXTf0
    *many shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    Even a flat planet, tidally locked to the star it orbits would exhibit some level of light dithering near the edges, unless it was very tiny or very far from the star (Which Azeroth isn't, judging from the star's size from the surface as well as the fact that it clearly exists within the star's habitable). It would also would be unable to have tides or even a moon since the moon would exhibit no orbital plane, and along with that there would be no centripetal force as an orbital plane is required for centripetal force to properly exert outward force in opposition with the planet's gravity (What little there would be on a flat planet).

But all joking overwrought seriousness aside.

There just seems to be very little consistent information on the other side of Azeroth. I imagine we could probably get an island back there, but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't and we just kept the standard map of Kalimdor on the west, EK on the east and we just keep finding islands in the middle, rather than suddenly finding an island on the other side that gives our maps a

Kalimdor - Maelstrom - EK - UnknownIsland layout.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard have already rendered the battle itself, they just don't have license for Dancing Queen.
    Also featuring a redemption questchain where you help Illidan become the dancer he's always wanted to be

I swear it's legit.
    Ooh crikey, wut a scorcher. I should dub dancing queen all over that vid.. me being a Swede and all, it's all good.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 08:54 AM ----------

Also featuring a redemption questchain where you help Illidan become the dancer he's always wanted to be
    Hell yeah. I'm guessing he stuffed his twin blades down his trousers.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 10:07 AM ----------

*many shudders*
    That movie had so many *shudder* moments I lost count. It's like the school of bad acting merged with spongebob squarepants and the swedish legend Åsa-Nisse.

They should've stopped here.

They should've stopped here.
    -gif-
    Oh god, Davy Jones is a male draenei.
    I can never unsee.

Give me Argus. I want to kill demons. After I want the titans. Think they will sit idly by knowing that the 'mortal' races of Azeroth are now strong enough to kill titans? Don't think so. I foresee teaming up with the old gods to throw down the oppressive titans and than dealing with the old gods after to become masters of azeroth once and for all!!
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Give me Argus. I want to kill demons. After I want the titans. Think they will sit idly by knowing that the 'mortal' races of Azeroth are now strong enough to kill titans? Don't think so. I foresee teaming up with the old gods to throw down the oppressive titans and than dealing with the old gods after to become masters of azeroth once and for all!!
    Teaming up with old gods? That's like trying to ally yourself with an exploding volcano.

Teaming up with old gods? That's like trying to ally yourself with an exploding volcano.
    i want some of these old gods in my raid group lol,
    imagine tryig to talk to them on vent