Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The only issue I see here is a Boomkin doing only 6m dmg over 20mins. Some classes can put out well over 24m easy, monks are one of them The fact that the monk did only 16m shows he used a lot of his dps was converted into healing and if you went oom from 16m over 20m of a fight you are not going to torcher anyone over 1200 rating. 6m dmg is nothing more then dots and a random surge. Healing through 16m dmg should never cause you to go oom, I don't see anything special here at all just someone that went afk in a 2v1 game and got owned decided to come cry about it for the luls.

I don't even know how its possible for you to die in a 1v1 situation. You clearly where outmatched or decided not to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    The only issue I see here is a Boomkin doing only 6m dmg over 20mins. Some classes can put out well over 24m easy, monks are one of them The fact that the monk did only 16m shows he used a lot of his dps was converted into healing and if you went oom from 16m over 20m of a fight you are not going to torcher anyone over 1200 rating. 6m dmg is nothing more then dots and a random surge. Healing through 16m dmg should never cause you to go oom, I don't see anything special here at all just someone that went afk in a 2v1 game and got owned decided to come cry about it for the luls.

I don't even know how its possible for you to die in a 1v1 situation. You clearly where outmatched or decided not to heal.
    the only classes that can deal 24m "easy" in 6 mins are dots classes and thats in a 3v3 / 5v5 match
    so that would be mainly shadow priests, unholy dks and warlocks

ive rarely seen 24m in 6 mins in a legit match were the opponent is actually not tunneling a person the whole game ( in this case it would be not the dot class )

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    really? so your saying the insta interupt is not a hack? getting to gm island on live servers by altering your files is not a hack?

then tell me what it is.
    They are hacks, but you can not win arena for being able to fly or etc. Only really hacks their are are server side and would not win the tide of the game in a 2v1 setting.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    They are hacks, but you can not win arena for being able to fly or etc. Only really hacks their are are server side and would not win the tide of the game in a 2v1 setting.
    thats true. but they still are a pain the ass

Deleted
    What was his name ? I see Falterx on twitch do this quite a lot, its ton of fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    you do realise you cant hack through wow....... maybe a glitch or bug but not hack.....
    Speed hacks and z-hacks have all existed.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Speed hacks and z-hacks have all existed.
    Speed hacks mess with latency, not damage dealt and healing done... so I don't get your point.

Answer: Both of you are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Speed hacks mess with latency, not damage dealt and healing done... so I don't get your point.
    Mainly his claim that you can't hack through WoW. Had he specifically said "Damage hack" then sure, but he made a broad claim.

This post sounds to me like a blatant lie.

1v2's happen from time to time, I've 1v2'd some teams and some people have 1v2'd my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Answer: Both of you are terrible.
    LOL kids. You can duel my healer and see if you can kill me in 15 seconds like this monk did. I highly doubt you could.

As a dps I would probably add your pelt to my collection of win trading high warlords I have smashed 1 v 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Koraman View Post
    Was it a glitch? Was he hacking/cheating? Is he simply the greatest player I have ever run into in 2s (even though his best rating is 2k)? Heck I fought fully BIS geared 2700 players who were carrying someone through 2s and had an easier time keeping my partner up than in this match.
    Love how these threads usually begin with someone blaming anything other than ones own ability to play the game.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL kids. You can duel my healer and see if you can kill me in 15 seconds like this monk did. I highly doubt you could.

As a dps I would probably add your pelt to my collection of win trading high warlords I have smashed 1 v 1.
    Riiiiiiight. You started out humble asking for responses and now you are just lying through your teeth. Your question has been answered and you aren't posing any further meaningful discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Mainly his claim that you can't hack through WoW. Had he specifically said "Damage hack" then sure, but he made a broad claim.
    Techniqually the GCD hack that existed in season 8 allowed people to deal more damage than a player not using the hack, especially on DK's as they could reduce it further to 0.5s econds with unholy presence.

I consider that a DPS hack as many PHD's using this pushed glad.

OP u and ur partner r probably just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    OP u and ur partner r probably just terrible.
    Trolls gonna troll. Here let me feed you.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 12:00 PM ----------

Riiiiiiight. You started out humble asking for responses and now you are just lying through your teeth. Your question has been answered and you aren't posing any further meaningful discussion.
    My question was answered and I stopped posting. The great players do not feel the need to tell people like me I am horrible. Those who do say things like that usually are not great. I guess I should ignore the "you suck" responses that came after but I did not feel like it. I am humble I know I am far from great. I may not even be good. But I am not horrible and I do not suck.

Wondering why it is ok for people to say "you are both horrible" but not ok for me to respond like I did.

Oh I forgot, I already answered that with the lol kids.

hmm

Trolls gonna troll. Here let me feed you.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 12:00 PM ----------

My question was answered and I stopped posting. The great players do not feel the need to tell people like me I am horrible. Those who do say things like that usually are not great. I guess I should ignore the "you suck" responses that came after but I did not feel like it. I am humble I know I am far from great. I may not even be good. But I am not horrible and I do not suck.

Wondering why it is ok for people to say "you are both horrible" but not ok for me to respond like I did.

Oh I forgot, I already answered that with the lol kids.
    Before 5.2 i had 1v2 people on my monk its not really difficult if the players arent as knowledgable about what the monk can do and what their class can do. If a monk times CD's properly they can be very hard to kill however it does seem like your boomkin friend over the course of the fight was not putting out a ton of dmg, so maybe something went wrong there? Also could you guys have been attacking his clones and not him?

Storm Earth Fire is an ability where the monk can split into two at the cost of throughput but can sometimes make it confusing to know which monk you are attacking the real or the fake. Again it would be helpful to have some kind of logs or something from your battle so if you come across this monk again take some screen shots so we can better see whats going on.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe you, OP, to be completely honest. Monks can do exactly NOTHING to heal through 6 million damage, especially not while putting out any pressure at all.
    you haven't met many monks in arena then obviously.. theyre worse than dks ever were when they first arrived on the scene.. its retarded..
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP, what was the monk's name? That way we can look him up and try to figure out what was up. Also, don't forget that armory isn't (IIRC) always up to minute accurate. So if he logged out with a different equipment set, then was fighting you in something else....