Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Bump this please, Our 2pcT15 is resetting our melee swing timer, also if someone could tweet GC about it that would be nice. Hopefully it gets hot-fixed soon.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...35767390117891

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 07:47 PM ----------

also, what bosses should we use our runes on and for what item? and for LFR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...35767390117891

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 07:47 PM ----------

also, what bosses should we use our runes on and for what item? and for LFR?
    I'd only ever coin LFR if I was about to cap out on coins. If you dont have 4pc you should be coining Ji-kun and Iron Qon before any others, because they also drop our gloves and the trinket.
    Last edited by Prometheous; 2013-04-10 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    I'd only ever coin LFR if I was about to cap out on coins. If you dont have 4pc you should be coining Ji-kun and Twins before any others, because they also drop our gloves and the trinket.
    I believe Iron Qon drops the offset gloves we want (Rein Binder's Fists) http://www.wowhead.com/item=94972

Deleted
    I'd only ever coin LFR if I was about to cap out on coins. If you dont have 4pc you should be coining Ji-kun and Twins before any others, because they also drop our gloves and the trinket.
    given my current server status and guild status, I won't be doing normal or heroic raids any time soon, that's why i'm asking about LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ts8lemonade View Post
    I believe Iron Qon drops the offset gloves we want (Rein Binder's Fists) http://www.wowhead.com/item=94972
    Yea, you're right I was thinking boots anyway. Disregard what I said, coin Qon over twins for the gloves and shoulders.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    given my current server status and guild status, I won't be doing normal or heroic raids any time soon, that's why i'm asking about LFR.
    Sorry to hear that! But then in your case, pick up the valor trinket asap and coin Ji-kun until you get that trinket!

Deleted
    Has anyone tried the new legendary metagem and can estimate how much of an increase it is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Bump this please, Our 2pcT15 is resetting our melee swing timer, also if someone could tweet GC about it that would be nice. Hopefully it gets hot-fixed soon.
    WHAT WHAT WHAT?!

Well guess this puts Exo to bottom of the barrel on prio no?

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 09:48 PM ----------

I'd only ever coin LFR if I was about to cap out on coins. If you dont have 4pc you should be coining Ji-kun and Iron Qon before any others, because they also drop our gloves and the trinket.
    Coin Megera imo. One ring and two weapons. Best possible charm scenario. Qon is also best all loot is legit.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 09:50 PM ----------

Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Aylen ‏@Celiaylen 5h
    @Ghostcrawler There's a concerning bug regarding Ret T15 2pc bonus reducing DPS by reseting the swing timer when casting Exo. Hotfix coming?
    Details

Follow

Greg Street
    ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @Celiaylen Yeah, we can fix that. It's just the tier proc - Art of War itself doesn't reset the swing timer.
    Ok thank god. Hopfully doesn't take too long

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Has anyone tried the new legendary metagem and can estimate how much of an increase it is ?

If I manage to get online before my server reach stage 6 and down Nalak I'll test it on dummys and try to provide some logs. I've been extremly lucky with Secrect got 20/20 last week.

Is Nalak like Sha and spawns every couple hours or he'll be up twice a week or so?
    Last edited by Monoroth; 2013-04-10 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    Nalak has a 15 to 30min repop timer max, like sha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Nalak has a 15 to 30min repop timer max, like sha.
    Yes, Nalak is pretty much like Sha. Prepare for lag fests and Pandaria servers to go down. Been there done that, twice in a row, Oondasta (it's the first time I've seen it properly done ) then Nalak. :/

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Coin Megera imo. One ring and two weapons. Best possible charm scenario. Qon is also best all loot is legit.
    Well, my priority list is: weapon - trinket(s) - tier tokens - rest. Not always comes to fruition, but ToT was "generous" giving me hit sword from Council the first week.
    Last edited by mmocda47e9f641; 2013-04-11 at 12:10 AM.

Quick question. What's better, Darkmist Vortex LFR or Fabled feather of Ji-Kun LFR?
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Quick question. What's better, Darkmist Vortex LFR or Fabled feather of Ji-Kun LFR?
    The Feather is much, much better than Darkmist Vortex. I would take Feather in a heartbeat.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Deleted
    There is no comparison between 2-3 Darkmist pathetic procs and the huge (and numerous) procs of Ji-Kun's, over the course of a fight. Changed it without looking back on my UH DK.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    WHAT WHAT WHAT?!

Well guess this puts Exo to bottom of the barrel on prio no?

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 09:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 09:50 PM ----------

Ok thank god. Hopfully doesn't take too long
    Coin Megaera? I thought she only had a ring, or does her loot table have a better chance to drop Bo-Ris / Frozen Hells than any of the other bosses? I thought they were all really low chance off any boss. Or I guess for coining it doesn't take that into account? Just that the only other item she drops is a ring, so you'd have a better chance coining a weapon off her than a boss that drops 2 or more "ret items"?

@Dmchomerun @SirRaven Thanks. Now does anyone know the ICD? I see 22 secs, so does this mean at the end of the 20 secs of the trinket, it can proc again in 2 seconds? I've been testing it but it doesn't seem like it.

Or does it only start the ICD once you hit max stacks?
    Last edited by Song; 2013-04-11 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    @Dmchomerun @SirRaven Thanks. Now does anyone know the ICD? I see 22 secs, so does this mean at the end of the 20 secs of the trinket, it can proc again in 2 seconds? I've been testing it but it doesn't seem like it.
    That's how it works. If you're really lucky you can get Proc > 2 sec after it ending > Proc > 2 sec after it ending > Proc, which has happened to me a few times already, just kinda rare but extremely funny when it does

Deleted
    Dunno how often it procs, but it felt as often as Lei Shen's. It's also reliable to use at start, same as Lei Shen's, they're both very easy to proc.

Speaking of sensible procs, I had procs for Lei Shen's and Spark of Zandalari from Sacred Shield procs, from what I guess. I was standing, doing nothing, with only Sacred Shield on me (it's a nice visual something while idling at AH ) and.. poof, both procced. Anyone else experienced this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    That's how it works. If you're really lucky you can get Proc > 2 sec after it ending > Proc > 2 sec after it ending > Proc, which has happened to me a few times already, just kinda rare but extremely funny when it does
    Wow nice! Haha I look forward to seeing that!

EDIT: Was just messing with it on the training dummy, got an immediate proc after 2 second CD. LOL.

Speaking of sensible procs, I had procs for Lei Shen's and Spark of Zandalari from Sacred Shield procs,
    LOL. This hasn't happened to me that I know of, but would be funny if it did. xD
    Last edited by Song; 2013-04-11 at 01:35 AM.

Looks like they hotfixed the 2-set issue already, nice and quick.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/895...il_10-4_9_2013

Wow, that's.. surprising. Awesome. Especially since I just got 3 pieces of tier tonight.