Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

How many Secrets of the Empire do you have?

I currently have 15 secrets of the empire out of my 64 boss kills(not counting lfr) and most of my guild mates are already done with their 20. I was curious if I've just been real unlucky or if this is an average amount at this time. It really sucks not being able to get the legendary gem due to some bad rng. So, how many do you have?

I have 14 or 15 myself. Couple people in my guild have hit 20, some more than 20. Though I have only a total of 48 boss kills not counting LFR (those in my guild that have hit 20 are likely at a similar # of kills). So it would seem you've been fairly unlucky.

I have 12, cleared 12/12 or close to it every week since TOT released.

I have 12 too, dont miss many bosses. gg RNG quest

11 >: extremely unlucky.

If it makes you all feel any better, my warlock has 3 , my DK has 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    I have 12, cleared 12/12 or close to it every week since TOT released.
    this except 6

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    9. I additionally write this sentence to have more then 10 words in my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done & completed. I was very lucky with my drops. I completed the quest + got my gem this afternoon.

I think this is Blizzard's way of making it up to me for not dropping a Sigil of Wisdom for me for like 2 weeks during the last raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    11. Full clears every week including a handful of heroics.
    Rng gonna rng
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Got 20 and then 2 more on the last 2 bosses last week. Got the meta now - it's really great.

Deleted

Because I handed them in and got the legendary meta

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Zing

10+ Year Old Account
    8. One of my guildies has 16 on his alt, it makes me very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 now *sad panda*

We already have one person with meta gem in the raid and many are above 15... while 2 or 3 unlucky people are still stuck at 9-10... And I've been in every boss kill too (51)... *hangs head* *is a very unlucky hoofie*
    Last edited by Seriss; 2013-04-11 at 10:36 PM.

Zero, as in I haven't gotten a single one yet. Been on the quest since shortly after 5.2 launched.

Been clearing LFR as it comes available, so I don't have as many kills under my belt as some people, but I would have hoped to get at least one by now...

11. I've been running LFR only. I wish we could vendor the legendary gem, my alts blow thru to 480 so fast none of them are getting sha-touched weapons and have no reason to even glance back when they can do ToT.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 and im 6/12 N
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted

Got 8 on the first reset
    4 on the second one
    and 3 since the second reset :S:S

I would rather make shadowmourne again, at least heroics gave you good odds at shards.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    15 here, all just from LFR