Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The issue with this Meta as Destro is that when u get @ 5k haste rating and have a backdraft ( most cases in destro spec ) and this meta pops , u getting below GCD incins
    don't even think about under Hero / lust , which ends in a DPS loss in the end waiting GCD to catch up.
    Tried on HC Horridon and was having my incinerate 0.96sec with only Backdraft.
    As affliction i think benefits you more , haven't tried Demo cos i got this only today.
    Last edited by mmoce51f3e626c; 2013-04-11 at 11:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Lock View Post
    The issue with this Meta as Destro is that when u get @ 5k haste rating and have a backdraft ( most cases in destro spec ) and this meta pops , u getting below GCD incins
    don't even think about under Hero / lust , which ends in a DPS loss in the end waiting GCD to catch up.
    Yep, it feels rather terrible for destruction on most fights

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    Yep, it feels rather terrible for destruction on most fights
    Sparko i hope you uploading you PoV video of Ra den as u reply this :P
    Gz on World 1st.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Lock View Post
    Sparko i hope you uploading you PoV video of Ra den as u reply this :P
    Gz on World 1st.
    I remembered to fraps this time, so will do in time, will do!

Is the legendary gem even an upgrade for destro over the normal meta?

Deleted
    Perhaps we should just start using our backdraft-charges for chaos bolts instead of incinerate and hanging around waiting for the gcd. At least while the legendary meta is up. I will get mine next week, so I can't play around with it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    Perhaps we should just start using our backdraft-charges for chaos bolts instead of incinerate and hanging around waiting for the gcd. At least while the legendary meta is up. I will get mine next week, so I can't play around with it yet.
    On many, many fights in ToT there's so many embers that I'm already using backdraft for CBolt just because there's no time to fit in incinerates >.>

Deleted
    I thought of using backdraft for chaos bolts on fights like Jin'Rokh as well, instead of casting .6 sec incinerates and spending .4 seconds on thinking about speccing affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    Is the legendary gem even an upgrade for destro over the normal meta?
    30% (average number while watching several logs) of the time under 30% haste (bloodlust style)? Its a heavy dps upgrade, even for destro. Too bad i still need 3 with 2 bosses left this id. Worst drop rng ever..
    Last edited by Apero; 2013-04-12 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    On many, many fights in ToT there's so many embers that I'm already using backdraft for CBolt just because there's no time to fit in incinerates >.>
    Yes, I have found with the 2pT15 I almost have to use Backdraft charges on CB during DS or I am either wasting charges, or wasting DS uptime weaving needless Incins while still having enough embers for CB's.

Well this is really good to hear as an affliction warlock. I was concerned that the static +crit was such a waste that the proc wouldn't even be worth it, but 25-30% uptime? On top of DS:M? And heroism/BL/TW? We'll be running 50% of the fight with the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    I've had some issues where i had meta proc only with Wild Imps. Used them (reduced CD) but then once my imp went off CD i couldn't use it "spell not ready" even though it was ready on the bars. It works fine when it was lined up with other haste shit like (hero, berserking). Dont know what kind of bug i was having there
    I have no idea what's happening there; I haven't had that problem. Hopefully it's just a fluke on your end and it isn't a continuing problem, though

I tried doing just what I said I'd do with the meta proc when we killed Heroic Iron Qon last night, and the results were pretty great. Off the opener, with Berserking, Tempus Repit, Lifeblood and the Shado-Pan trinket proc, my first Imp Swarm cast only had a 51 second cooldown. The second cast of Imp Swarm tied in perfectly with another Shado-Pan proc, and my 3rd tied in perfectly with my second Dark Soul and Lifeblood. Seemed to be pretty good
    Last edited by Rakaji; 2013-04-12 at 04:31 PM.

How are people so lucky to have this already! I have cleared every week since week 1 and im still only at 19 secrets, then i have 12 runestones to get? /wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Heckahealz View Post
    How are people so lucky to have this already! I have cleared every week since week 1 and im still only at 19 secrets, then i have 12 runestones to get? /wrist
    The runestone quest is after you get the gem.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    you get the Meta gem Right after the Secrets Part (well After doing couple of small quests and killing nalak)

IIRC the titan runes tones is after you get the gem. Get to 20 secrets, kill Nalak and you get the gem.

I've done basically full clears (sat a boss or so a week) and am only at 10 secrets but we have only killed jin'rokh this week, so maybe I will get on a nice streak. But just look at it this way, you know there is some poor soul who has done full clears every week and it at like 3 secrets. Rng is rng.

oh... well that makes me feel WAAAY better.

That quest is given after you are given the legendary meta, all you have to do after the 20 secrets is complete a solo scenario and then thrust the spear into Nalak. Then you are given your legendary meta.

Deleted
    ppl complaining about only having 10 secrets, some of us only have 6 of them lol, they really do have have really droprate for me, but hopefully later on ill get lucky and get a nice dropstreake, really want that meta.