5.3 New Legendary - Deathwing Soundfiles, Wrathion Music

Something strange new names for soundfiles in latest PTR Build 16837

VO_53_Deathwing_Legendary, hear it for your self

And we got new music track, where Night Elf sing for Wrathion MUS_53_Wrathion_C_02.mp3

Last edited by Stiven; 2013-04-12 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    Why flashback to spine of deathwing of all fights

Huh, well guess Deathwing might be heard while tanks/healers defend Wrathion in the challenges. He does say something about his father, so... Dunno about nelves singing though...

Update: Added new music

Connecting this with Animated Helm that we had in the past (5.2) and not released yet in the game. (And those helms are updated in this patch tho)
    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-04-12 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something? What exactly points to this new Legendary?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Deathwing ?
    Wat dah fuck ?

Sounds like the same Deathwing lines from Dragonsoul...wonder why these are "new"
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Sounds like the same Deathwing lines from Dragonsoul...wonder why these are "new"
    They are the same lines as in Dragon Soul. Definitely seems like we'll be getting flashbacks to that fight.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-04-12 at 01:34 AM.

I wish next build introduce us some kind of forged weapon that will say those words... Would be kind a cool... Can't remember good was there some weapon in the past that was whispering ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I wish next build introduce us some kind of forged weapon that will say those words... Would be kind a cool... Can't remember good was there some weapon in the past that was whispering ?
    My only memory of a weapon whispering was Shadowmourn, and corrupt Ashbringer.

This sound files can also be connected to Wrathion sound files when he say scared "Father!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, the bit where Wrathion is seeing visions of Deathwing probably uses those sound clips.

10+ Year Old Account
    We were...not prepared. Why is Deathwing here?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Connecting this with Animated Helm that we had in the past (5.2) and not released yet in the game. (And those helms are updated in this patch tho)
    Updated in what way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I cant wait to know what will Wrathion end up as. Hes basicly shapeing up to be a pretty damn powerful character with all this knowladge/Titan stuff/blessings from ancients.

Did I mention hes still a freaking whelp?
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-04-12 at 04:43 AM.

They're just re-using Deathwing's Cataclysm emotes? So we're going to flashback to us killing Deathwing, I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    They're just re-using Deathwing's Cataclysm emotes? So we're going to flashback to us killing Deathwing, I guess?
    Well we dont get the flashback, Wrathion does.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Well we dont get the flashback, Wrathion does.
    Well, yes, but I meant we see Wrathion have the flashback. We, as in humans, not we as in our avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is good and I will tell you why.
    Deathwing's final battle, on his spine and in the Maelstrom, were unbelievably epic.... from a storytelling, look-from-afar point of view.

Their executions into gameplay however, were sorely lacking and ended up being much-hated "add fights".

Take away the gameplay issues and you're left with something rivalling the most intense of action movies.
    Interesting to see how these flashbacks will be shown. But if it's anything like the Lorewalker's exploration completion achievement's storytime's, it's gun b gud.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-04-12 at 08:01 AM.