10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime I read the name Kefka, I hear his laugh.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    Everytime I read the name Kefka, I hear his laugh.
    I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE you!

Also, as a side note, before I played dissidia, I always heard Shantottos laugh in XI exactly the same as Kefkas.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxonn View Post
    Expect a lot more homage to all the games! I can't wait to see Golden Saucer personally and how they fit it into the world.

Since one of the raids is the Crystal Tower with Cloud of Darkness, maybe one day we will get Kefka's Tower raid. Think Deathwing fucking up the world but with Kefka sitting in his tower instead.
    There might also be Triple Triad cardgame from FF8 too. If that turns out to be true, I will play that so much xD
    It is really fun to see all the great things we love from various FF games, being put into a MMO game ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    There might also be Triple Triad card game from FF8 too. If that turns out to be true, I will play that so much xD
    It is really fun to see all the great things we love from various FF games, being put into a MMO game ^^
    I have not heard that, and it makes me excite. As long as they don't fuck it up like 11, should be pretty awesome. Never played the 11 one so I can't tell if it was good or not but I refused to pay extra per month for a mini-game. It's actually kind of funny because I just had a nostalgia trip of triple triad yesterday when I played Evoland. Even though some of my earlier posts seemed pretty negative towards ARR, I am so goddamn excited for the re-release simply because of these small things.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I understand it's a new game and wish to talk about it a lot. The NDA prohibits the mentioning of beta related stuff, even if it means saying you're invited.

10+ Year Old Account
    There might also be Triple Triad cardgame from FF8 too. If that turns out to be true, I will play that so much xD
    If this is true, I might never get to actually leveling a character unless it's needed to advance the card game lol Tripe Triad was a great side game in FFVIII.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    If this is true, I might never get to actually leveling a character unless it's needed to advance the card game lol Tripe Triad was a great side game in FFVIII.
    Wait....side game? There was another game outside the card game?

if they add blitzbal then i'm sold :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Co sign. /10 Char

that magitek armor video made me shivers, cry and get full of excitement and hope in less than a minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking ttrruueee DAT! Always loved Blitzball in X would love to have it online.

Imagine, if you will... competative team Blitzball, each person controlling one player... Would be EPIC!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Blitzball was my favourite side game but thoroughly enjoyed FFVIII card game. If either is in, I'm in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the card game as simple as Triple Triad and I'm sold. I found Tetra Master to be way too complicated...

Seems Square Enix released a video showing the Magitek Armor, and the music that plays when you are riding it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8RuIXX4ntc

When riding a chocobo, then ofc the Chocobo theme plays XD

Not sure if anyone has posted this video before, but this shows how people can play FFXIV ARR using a gamepad. I think this looks pretty sweet by looking at the video Yoshida posted showing us the Gamepad UI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
    sorry thats not the music that will play it is the theme song from ff6 and it was only put there because the scene is a remake of the opening from ff6. roken did say hed try to put it in somewhere tho

Guys, all this talk about mixing elements from other FF games is getting me all excited even though it's not likely to happen. I swear, if they were looking for a recipe for success, that would be it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 04:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Keep the card game as simple as Triple Triad and I'm sold. I found Tetra Master to be way too complicated...
    Tetra Master also had a random element in the battles. It lost my interest right there.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Tetra Master actually simpler than Triple Triad? But yeah, the random element just irritated me, glad they didn't link any good rewards to that sidequest, it was a horrible idea after Triple Triad's funtimes. Will be really stoked if minigames like Chocobo breeding/Hot n Cold make an appearance in the game as well!

Blitzball PVP. Linkshell vs Linkshell. Have tanks be the goalie, healers the midfield and DDs the attackers.
    Thats would be so awesome.

Blitzball PVP. Linkshell vs Linkshell. Have tanks be the goalie, healers the midfield and DDs the attackers.
    Thats would be so awesome.
    If they have Blitzball I'd so be in for that! But I don't see a reason to limit position based on pve roles. Just let people start with base skills and add skill points as you "level up" in Blitzball

I forgot how beautiful this games was...

Why did I stop playing?

Oh yea, because it was terrible in version 1.1.

It would be really nice to finally get an invite after shelling out for the CE edition of the abortion that was the original game at release... :<