Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The return of Grom Hellscream?

With the obvious demise of Garrosh Hellscream looming over us, we've come to accept it to be as much as an inevitability as death and taxes.

But Garrosh was the son of a great hero of the Horde, (irrelivant of all the bad things he may have done) and the name Hellscream may find itself dragged through the dirt in the coming patches. It seems likely to me, especially considering Groms' best friend is now one of Azeroth's 'best shamans', that he'd make a spirited appearance to set the record straight, maybe even to strike venegance at the heart of his son's corruptor.

Will we see a scene which will look almost exactly like a greenskinned version of the ghost of Terenas holding his dead son, Arthas?
    Will the raiders of ICC shit blood over a 're-used' concept?
    Would you like to see Grom with a fancy new model?
    Last edited by alexday14; 2013-04-12 at 10:07 PM.

slime

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll love to see grom vs Y'shaarj!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see Grom back in Warcraft Universe, but well that's a dream that won't ever happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

We don't know if Garrosh will really die... However an apparence of grommash should be cool!

Kinda doubting we'll see Grom's spirit. He's long dead, fulfilled his destiny by freeing his people from Mannoroth, and has no sort of continuing link with the characters in question (Terenas was trapped in Frostmourne, for example).

That being said, I would like to see him come back in spirit at the end, one way or another. But yeah, doubtful to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    shade of grom ftw?

i would want to knock a tooth out of him

Deleted
    i think terenas' ghost was only around because it was held within frostmourne, Grom is long dead, i dont think we will see him. sad that the hellscreame line ends with Garrosh in such a horrible way

It seems to me like Grom is a really powerful figurehead for the Horde as a whole, that's why they stuck his kid to Warchief. We can't just watch the son of one of the best Heros' of the Horde die without a single mention of his name or even an appearance.

slime

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Return of Grom?
    Kinda far fetched seeing as he is dead and all.......
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Well, I wouldn't put it past Metzen to give Thrall the ability to summon the spirit of Grom.

Maybe Garrosh was too powerful so we needed to call his dad to get the belt out?

slime

Garrosh was adopted. Grom's true heir is still out there somewhere.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I want to see mechanical Grom jensen. Garrosh would ressurect him even if he never asked for this.

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    With the obvious demise of Garrosh Hellscream looming over us, we've come to accept it to be as much as an inevitability as death and taxes.

But Garrosh was the son of a great hero of the Horde, (irrelivant of all the bad things he may have done) and the name Hellscream may find itself dragged through the dirt in the coming patches. It seems likely to me, especially considering Groms' best friend is now one of Azeroth's 'best shamans', that he'd make a spirited appearance to set the record straight, maybe even to strike venegance at the heart of his son's corruptor.

Will we see a scene which will look almost exactly like a greenskinned version of the ghost of Terenas holding his dead son, Arthas?
    You were not the warchief the horde needed right now, but the one it deserved.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh def made a baby with that dragonmaw orc lady

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see Grom's spirit come back and kill Varian.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Garrosh def made a baby with that dragonmaw orc lady
    musta been rough, Garrosh is like 3x wider than she is
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post

i think we could see something like that happen. id like to see something like say X is the one about to land the killing blow on garrosh and he says something like "for your crimes against the people of azeroth we execute you for the good of the people" or some such and right before the axe comes down garrosh looks over and sees the ghost of his father looking at him disappointed
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    shade of grom ftw?

i would want to knock a tooth out of him
    your to old to knock a buttercup over old man.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i think terenas' ghost was only around because it was held within frostmourne, Grom is long dead, i dont think we will see him. sad that the hellscreame line ends with Garrosh in such a horrible way

Caverns of time is there... so.. we could go back?.. maybe stop him ever having sex in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Caverns of time is there... so.. we could go back?.. maybe stop him ever having sex in the first place...
    doesnt cavrns of time only work for timelines occurring on azeroth?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552