Glyph of deep freeze

For the laggy players a question. Is it redundant to use this glyph since being laggy GCDs just last forever even if spells arent on GCD it takes time for it to register. This is mainly for pvp im asking for. Just seems like no point in using this glyph...

I'd think it's more redundant to be PvPing with lag.

... Just my two cents...

Glyph or not, if your GCD is lasting that long, it'd be surprising to actually see IL casts during the deep.

OT: Glyph would be better since no GCD = no need to wait for the GCD to sync up, right?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't really want the glyph anyway. An extra second on your CC outweighs the possibility of one more global into the Deep.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by I-Swizzle-I View Post
    You don't really want the glyph anyway. An extra second on your CC outweighs the possibility of one more global into the Deep.
    Well it actually depends. If they have a dispeller/his trinket is up, dropping the GCD is actually better.

It's a highly situational glyph. If you KNOW they won't be dispelled (e.g., BGs), then you don't want to use it. If you know they will (e.g., Arena in 3s) then it's super good to have because it gives you at least one free attack that they CANNOT predict.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.