Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    How do people solo Razergore?
    razorgore is really easy now, just make sure you are somewhat familar with the eggs and you don't break the mc yourself (doesn't take 2 full mcs if you don't mess up). should not take more than just over 3 mcs of him. you can completely ignore using anything besides break egg.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    razorgore is really easy now, just make sure you are somewhat familar with the eggs and you don't break the mc yourself (doesn't take 2 full mcs if you don't mess up). should not take more than just over 3 mcs of him. you can completely ignore using anything besides break egg.
    The issue is that the adds pile up and kill the boss which nukes everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    The issue is that the adds pile up and kill the boss which nukes everything....
    not at all. the adds should barely even touch razorgore.
    start killing the eggs at the opposite side of the room and move towards the center then to where you use the orb of control.
    hardly any adds should ever be hitting razorgore. they should primarily be hitting you

1. Start with the eggs in the back (where he stands)
    2. first MC ends, use 1 HB on you, 1 HB on the crowd around Razorgore (he comes running from mid room, so he'll be there in an instant), 1 DnD below you
    3. Continue MC and finish the second half of the room
    4. done

10+ Year Old Account
    And now I want to gear up my DK again..
    Gratz on Stone Guards Mione.

That was a crazy stone guard kill mione, grats. Now people will be calling for all sorts of nerfs for something only you could acomplish lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Tried to solo Firelands 10m normal. Everything went fine, I even one-shotted Staghelm but I have to say, Baleroc is a real pain in the butt. If he really wants to kill you, he'll just keep on spamming decimation blade.

Also, I can't seem to reach Ragnaros, the two worms in front of him are destroying me. Is there an easy way to deal with these ?

Where's the viddddddddd

Deleted
    You're on a killing spree Mione
    Gratz !

Eh, I haven't tried this solo, but what me and a friend ret do every week at yogg-0 is basicly to pop AMS at 40 sanity and he bubbles, and we don't get hit anymore. Shouldn't AMS work alone aswell?

Also, big congratulations on that Ragnaros kill, but that banner will probably be hotfixed
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-04-13 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to do Lana'thel 25 normal, it seems I need much more dps, should my 502 ilevel (armory on sig) be enough to kill her?

Deleted
    *thinks of Algalon*
    This could be useful !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro88 View Post
    Trying to do Lana'thel 25 normal, it seems I need much more dps, should my 502 ilevel (armory on sig) be enough to kill her?
    i did it with ilvl 490 so you should be fine. maybe squeeze out some more dps (standing in the fire to get vengeance for example)

either way i finally managed to face LK 25 normal and killed him on my second attempt - even tough transitions were messy. also killed sindragosa and plague wing on heroic and it went smoother than expected.

question about ulduar so i skipped thorim , if i will go on yogg it will be +0 or +1? D:

Working on Valithria - 10m normal and I can't seem to get her above 7m. To be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure how she's getting that high. I'm guessing that my blood worms are splash healing her, so I've tried to stay very close to her piling the adds up (except the suppressors and the mages) and letting the worms do their work, but I'm not getting it. Is there a trick to it? I'm using Blood and have mostly iL492 LFR dps gear. I do have engineering, so I can probably try to cheese the fight, but I'd rather solo it. Any thoughts on it? I read the posts here, but they're either vague or incomplete. Thanks in advance

use really, really, really weak weapons. like level 1 greys if you can

Ok - took your advice and grabbed to 1.9s maces and can get her to around 9.9m hp but at that point i'm overwhelmed with adds and it's over. I guess this is the right path, I just don't feel like I'm getting close enough.

EDIT
    Tried using unholy presence (faster strikes > more blood worms...?) and it was even worse, barely made 9m before soft enrage. I haven't been spamming VB, I'll try that.
    Last edited by Maulis425; 2013-04-14 at 06:09 AM.

Deleted
    Pop army. Do not attack them yet, run between them (closer to the left side a tiny bit) so that your army gets into melee range of the left worm. attack the right worm as soon as they aggro and kill it asap.
    your army should be able to tank long enough. you still have to dodge the void zones from the right worm that knock you up in the air, and if the left worm starts stacking fire debuffs on you, IBF+AMS will reset them.
    The ghouls won't attack them for some reasons. I tried every possible angle, body-pulling and/or attacking, but they just won't go on any of the worms.

I'm gonna try again and again, but it seems they're not in the mood for tanking. I'm not using the glyph of army, btw.

Edit : Alright, managed to make them tank the left worm, but even with that, he still stacks this awful thing on me. I'm gonna try one last time (cause' I'm pretty sick of waiting 10 minutes for the army to come back ^^) and take extra care of not hitting the left one with anything.

Edit² : I don't understand why, but at some point, the ghouls just inexplicably stop hitting the worm. They start attacking when I take the first hit, and then they stand still when I leave them to tank the other mob. Stupid mechanics playing with my nerves. >.<

Edit³ : Yay, I did it, the ghouls kept changing their targets though. I switched whenever they moved to another worm, and it went okay I guess. I almost died, but still, these f...ers are dead. :s

Final edit : Soloed Ragnaros too. ^^ ... He was actually easier than Baleroc. Well, a lot less stupid and RNG based at least.
    Thanks for the tips.
    Last edited by mmoc63d91da705; 2013-04-14 at 09:50 AM.

Deleted
    After wiping endlessly at 64-69% during p1 transition on LK 25hm, I finally managed to not die and reach phase 3, and hit berserk at ~33%.
    It's kinda dangerous to stay on LK during transitions and be too greedy with (relatively) bad gear (I'm sitting at 494 now, with a 483 Shin'Ka). I don't think he will die this week, but it's nice to know that I can reach phase 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    After wiping endlessly at 64-69% during p1 transition on LK 25hm, I finally managed to not die and reach phase 3, and hit berserk at ~33%.
    It's kinda dangerous to stay on LK during transitions and be too greedy with (relatively) bad gear (I'm sitting at 494 now, with a 483 Shin'Ka). I don't think he will die this week, but it's nice to know that I can reach phase 3
    With that gear I wouldn't say you have a chance
    Last time I tried (490 with 498 weapon) I got him to around 20%, could've done better but not 10%. Anyways, best of luck on your HLK adventures.