Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You can't really 'skip' Thorim, unless the gate to unlock Vezax bugs and opens regardless for some reason.

But you normally have to do him.
    im lucky then xD

---------- Post added 2013-04-14 at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    With that gear I wouldn't say you have a chance
    Last time I tried (490 with 498 weapon) I got him to around 20%, could've done better but not 10%. Anyways, best of luck on your HLK adventures.
    killed him few days ago (497ilvl click) 40-45sec before enrage and what helps me a lot is Spark of Zandalar.(before getting spark got lfr Darkmist Vortex best tries was 12-13% and enrage)
    but im was in middle all time every transition and all p3 was in defile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderr View Post
    im lucky then xD

---------- Post added 2013-04-14 at 12:30 PM ----------

killed him few days ago (497ilvl click) 40-45sec before enrage and what helps me a lot is Spark of Zandalar.(before getting spark got lfr Darkmist Vortex best tries was 12-13% and enrage)
    but im was in middle all time every transition and all p3 was in defile.
    Was back in 5.1, haven't tried since. Probably could do it now.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    With that gear I wouldn't say you have a chance
    Last time I tried (490 with 498 weapon) I got him to around 20%, could've done better but not 10%. Anyways, best of luck on your HLK adventures.
    Was done with ilevel 490 during Patch 5.1, so Feangren definitely has a chance

Deleted
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm interested in farming LK 25HC for Invincible and I'll be doing it with a friend (will just nuke and survive as long as possible so I can easily finish it) does anyone know if there's a way to keep an 11/12 lockout indefinitely on an alt so I don't have to solo it all every week?

15+ Year Old Account
    For Firelands10 normal, go with dps, dps/tank or tank gear? currently 488dps and 490tank gear
    Ive looked and it says only the ilvl :/
    Thanks in advance
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Letheanlol View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm interested in farming LK 25HC for Invincible and I'll be doing it with a friend (will just nuke and survive as long as possible so I can easily finish it) does anyone know if there's a way to keep an 11/12 lockout indefinitely on an alt so I don't have to solo it all every week?
    Yes!

1. do 11/12 (normal) 10/25, doesnt matter. if you do this on your main, get an alt in your group and have him enter ICC and accept the 11/12 save

2. switch to 25man heroic and do Lich King on your main + your friend (your alt should not be in the group now)

3. log your alt, go to your raid window -> raid info -> icecrown citadel -> extend raid lock

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reset day
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. log your alt, invite your friend to a group, log your main and get invited to the group. Enter icecrown citadel and accept the 11/12 save

5. remove alt from group, switch to 25man heroic and do Lich King

6. log your alt, invite someone who isnt saved to ICC, log another alt -> enter icecrown citadel -> accept 11/12 save -> raid window -> raid info -> icecrown citadel -> extend raid lock

7. repeat step 4-6 for as long as you wish (sometimes during big patch day the lockout will be removed and you'll have to repeat step 1-3)

Is there any way to get the plague scientist's back? I cleared plague quarter and had to log. Can i just reset the raid and have that trash back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnmen01 View Post
    Is there any way to get the plague scientist's back? I cleared plague quarter and had to log. Can i just reset the raid and have that trash back?
    If you've killed Putricide then they wont respawn.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharlez View Post
    Yes!

1. do 11/12 (normal) 10/25, doesnt matter. if you do this on your main, get an alt in your group and have him enter ICC and accept the 11/12 save

2. switch to 25man heroic and do Lich King on your main + your friend (your alt should not be in the group now)

3. log your alt, go to your raid window -> raid info -> icecrown citadel -> extend raid lock

Reset day

4. log your alt, invite your friend to a group, log your main and get invited to the group. Enter icecrown citadel and accept the 11/12 save

6. log your alt, invite someone who isnt saved to ICC, log another alt -> enter icecrown citadel -> accept 11/12 save -> raid window -> raid info -> icecrown citadel -> extend raid lock

7. repeat step 4-6 for as long as you wish (sometimes during big patch day the lockout will be removed and you'll have to repeat step 1-3)
    Thanks, extremely helpful.

Woot, got heroic 25 LK down. 1st attempt I died cause I was too busy being shocked at not dying to a frozen orb (was hit away from throne but didn't fall off edge) and didn't notice Infest killing me. 2nd attempt I hit the Enrage but was able to push him the last 3% to Fury.

Hoping that a weapon drops next week so that I don't have to worry about Berserk anymore. Might have burned all my luck though in getting LFR T15 two piece and LFR Feather.

Quote Originally Posted by sharlez View Post
    Yes!

Reset day

Your alt must kill at least 1 boss in normal for the save to saving.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20810466

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    ah yes, you are correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Or you could just, you know...kill 11/12, switch it to heroic, then run the alt in and get saved.

I have saves on LK, Yogg, Al'akir, Ragnaros and Madness of Deathwing that I do every week.

Then to use them, all you need to do is be in the same raid as your offline alt who is saved, that's it...Just log on the alt, extend the locks, join the same raid as your main, go offline, log on the main and solo all end-bosses.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2013-04-15 at 09:47 AM.

Nice info, I'll read em all later.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Or you could just, you know...kill 11/12, switch it to heroic, then run the alt in and get saved.

I have saves on LK, Yogg, Al'akir, Ragnaros and Madness of Deathwing that I do every week.

Then to use them, all you need to do is be in the same raid as your offline alt who is saved, that's it...Just log on the alt, extend the locks, join the same raid as your main, go offline, log on the main and solo all end-bosses.
    Wouldn't that save you to the heroic lockout tied to the alt even if you start on normal, remove alt, then convert to heroic?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you in fact switch Dragon Soul to heroic after killing Spine on normal mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Can you in fact switch Dragon Soul to heroic after killing Spine on normal mode?
    No you can't. You can't access heroic Madness without killing Heroic Spine in that lockout

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No you can't. You can't access heroic Madness without killing Heroic Spine in that lockout
    But you can extend a lockout on heroic Spine, correct?

Deleted
    Is there anyway to survive 2 decimation strikes from Baelroc or do I just need good RNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Wouldn't that save you to the heroic lockout tied to the alt even if you start on normal, remove alt, then convert to heroic?
    First of all, you don't need to remove the alt for any reason, it can't be saved to an instance it's not in, I'm not sure who started that whole thing. That said, I have no clue what you're talking about, the only time you get saved to a unique ID is when a boss is killed on heroic, not when you switch to heroic to get saved to a specific boss.

So for clarity, my alt is saved to a normal raid on Madness because I switched it to heroic and zoned in on my alt to save it, so it may say it's a heroic instance lock, but it isn't a unique ID because no bosses have been killed on heroic. When I'm in a raid on my main with my offline alt that's saved, I zone into DS on MoD and obviously I don't get saved to the normal raid until DW is killed.

I've been extending all these raids for months now, it's not that difficult and really isn't as complicated as people make it out to be.