Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i heard druids are able to tank on the concil fight with high dodge, thereby avoiding the tank swap as the druid can reset the stacks of the stun debuff by dodging a few attacks
    Yeah maybe. I just swapped myself out last night again for Meg HC progress for our standby Tankadin. Reason is both him and the DK can, if needed, use a ranged pick up on the adds which spawn (arcane head). Afaik, Guardians and Prot Warriors don't have any sort of tools for a ranged pick up do they? Even Warriors have to heroic leap to the adds, and then maybe charge back. I suppose I could charge and then run back... Either way, WTB ranged aoe tool like mushrooms in order to pick stuff up.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just have melee Tank the arcane adds, they do 0 damage except casting on random people.
    Last edited by Motoma; 2013-04-05 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    Ok so just dinged 90 yesterday, and as this was my old main, i had 4k JP and HP so i bought 3 pieces of PvP gear which is proving quite handy for basic Heroics, but my question is, is it better to keep it over 463 Blues? i just won some shoulders and altho my pvp shoulders have haste whereas the blue have hit, i gain 86 agi and 200 stam, so any advice would be greatly appreciated

If it's got more iLevel it's probably better. PvP stats don't count against the budget of the item anymore.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Has anyone found an addon to track how much Empowered Maul is absorbing on the target. Ideally to see the size of the absorb in a number form. Something that can be setup in Weakauras perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Has anyone found an addon to track how much Empowered Maul is absorbing on the target. Ideally to see the size of the absorb in a number form. Something that can be setup in Weakauras perhaps?
    Maybe. I suspect it would be pretty difficult to keep track of the current stack size on a target though.

WTB T&C in combat logs pst.

Deleted
    yes i have it setup in weak auras here is the string to it

Code:
    dGJ)baGlfPTPkvZuvkZLQQzd0nvfFdfTtOYEj7wQ9tHFIc)vGFRYTfLHsfyWOQHRk5GuH6ZI4yOY5OsSqLQLsf0IPs1Yv4HIKNISmL45cDyqtLstgLMUKZtv5Qur6zkIRlOncvTvQK2mGTtfYPvvJtrnnk67kPrsfvdtunAQIXtfXjvk3sK6AuLUhvkxgYRPIYJHYItwrFrBDHgaqmK)nSRJ(3W5AWZpIf8CDSqd8WojiNtuue3uZPmN6IOmrSIyLvKtyaaerLWpZCX78cZjEzUy610mxaPnNfHDhi7T2Axe4bzLv04arYkkleS(YQsLkrduY)ARVxirFSRfvJFscAiROBTz0G(0UOgMHIYkCCIS3vEm4HnRbFkq4QkrHruqdZqAxum0DSlSlTlQHzir27kpg8WM1GpfiCveqiiyed2AxudZqb3l0aw3qKBUjkS)LOcosqLiwK7HaawFVqICUJD4dEN(MkrFwr27kpg8WM1GpfiC1GFruhMzh)Ke0ikCCI8XaaiIkHpTxtU5jZUKN)otUL5jlciTPPOybXCw0b3Vlr7mSwgpQebLvK9UYJbpSzn4tbcxfT1fAaaXq(3WUo6FdNRbp)iwWZ1XcnWd7KGCovICKWXzMNRsca
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-04-12 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Added CODE flag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ringstrom View Post
    yes i have it setup in weak auras here is the string to it

Code:
    dGJ)baGlfPTPkvZuvkZLQQzd0nvfFdfTtOYEj7wQ9tHFIc)vGFRYTfLHsfyWOQHRk5GuH6ZI4yOY5OsSqLQLsf0IPs1Yv4HIKNISmL45cDyqtLstgLMUKZtv5Qur6zkIRlOncvTvQK2mGTtfYPvvJtrnnk67kPrsfvdtunAQIXtfXjvk3sK6AuLUhvkxgYRPIYJHYItwrFrBDHgaqmK)nSRJ(3W5AWZpIf8CDSqd8WojiNtuue3uZPmN6IOmrSIyLvKtyaaerLWpZCX78cZjEzUy610mxaPnNfHDhi7T2Axe4bzLv04arYkkleS(YQsLkrduY)ARVxirFSRfvJFscAiROBTz0G(0UOgMHIYkCCIS3vEm4HnRbFkq4QkrHruqdZqAxum0DSlSlTlQHzir27kpg8WM1GpfiCveqiiyed2AxudZqb3l0aw3qKBUjkS)LOcosqLiwK7HaawFVqICUJD4dEN(MkrFwr27kpg8WM1GpfiC1GFruhMzh)Ke0ikCCI8XaaiIkHpTxtU5jZUKN)otUL5jlciTPPOybXCw0b3Vlr7mSwgpQebLvK9UYJbpSzn4tbcxfT1fAaaXq(3WUo6FdNRbp)iwWZ1XcnWd7KGCovICKWXzMNRsca
    Import string failed. :S
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-04-12 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Added CODE flag.

Deleted
    I have it in TellMeWhen, the setting is called "Show variable text", you can show stuff like the absorb amount of a PW:S with it.

Was bored during Megaera and screenshotted this:

15+ Year Old Account
    Please make sure to use the [ CODE ] [/ CODE ] brackets around WeakAura imports so they don't consume a large chunk of the screen, thanks.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Please make sure to use the [ CODE ] [/ CODE ] brackets around WeakAura imports so they don't consume a large chunk of the screen, thanks.
    Appologies, did look for something in the post menu. Nothing indicated such a possibility, perhaps a possibility to have it added? Least I know for the future now.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by empo View Post
    I have it in TellMeWhen, the setting is called "Show variable text", you can show stuff like the absorb amount of a PW:S with it.
    Is it simple to set up TellMeWhen in the same as Weak Auras? If so can those be imported too? Am lazy yea

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Appologies, did look for something in the post menu. Nothing indicated such a possibility, perhaps a possibility to have it added? Least I know for the future now.
    It's there in the advanced editor.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

A druid tank (~517) tanking the first heroics in ToT - what gems should he use?

Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    A druid tank (~517) tanking the first heroics in ToT - what gems should he use?
    No reason to not start with Crit and change as necessary. Crit hybrids are fine too.

Hi guys,

I'm wondering what to upgrade. I have a pretty good suspicion, but I want to make sure I'm not brutally screwing anything up. I currently have a little over 2k valor.

My weakest pieces are my 476 belt, my 476 boots, and my Relic of Xuen agility trink. Should I go for the 522 hit/agil trinket? Belt? Etc etc. I sometimes function as a backup tank for my guild in ToT, though I felt a little undergeared (492 equipped) last night on megaera.

In terms of trinkets, I have 496 terror in the mists and a couple of LFR mitigation trinkets - the 6000 or so dodge one, and Ji'Kun's Rising Mists.

I'd link my armor but I'm not allowed to yet, unfortunately. I'm Axondruid on blackrock
    Last edited by Axon14; 2013-04-15 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    I'd go for the trinket personally.
    Get the trinket and replace Stuff of Nightmares. You're missing a few enchants/beltbuckle btw You're also 0.4% over hit-cap, drop the 460 hit gem and get a crit one instead. Would advise you to use Crit/hit (Piercing gems) in blue slots rather than the pure hit or agi/hit, and exp/crit (Crafty) gems in red. More crit = more mitigation (and dmg), sure it's a little counter-intuitive but it works!

Edit: Oh god please change Soul of the Forest to Incarnation It is a major CD for times when you know you need mitigation, you're able to spam mangles (and mauls if you have enough Crit) as well as keeping SD up, not to mention the extra dmg.

I also highly suggest Glyph of Stampeding Roar, Glyph of Maul and perhaps Glyph of Survival Instincts (depends on the fight). Glyph of FR requires you to have 60 or more rage to use, this can mean you can't use it when you could heal yourself very effectively at high vengeance (such as using FR after a breath on Magera will essentially top you off regardless of how much Rage you have), I would not suggest you using it.
    Last edited by Navoan; 2013-04-16 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Navoan View Post
    Get the trinket and replace Stuff of Nightmares. You're missing a few enchants/beltbuckle btw You're also 0.4% over hit-cap, drop the 460 hit gem and get a crit one instead. Would advise you to use Crit/hit (Piercing gems) in blue slots rather than the pure hit or agi/hit, and exp/crit (Crafty) gems in red. More crit = more mitigation (and dmg), sure it's a little counter-intuitive but it works!

Edit: Oh god please change Soul of the Forest to Incarnation It is a major CD for times when you know you need mitigation, you're able to spam mangles (and mauls if you have enough Crit) as well as keeping SD up, not to mention the extra dmg.

I also highly suggest Glyph of Stampeding Roar, Glyph of Maul and perhaps Glyph of Survival Instincts (depends on the fight). Glyph of FR requires you to have 60 or more rage to use, this can mean you can't use it when you could heal yourself very effectively at high vengeance (such as using FR after a breath on Magera will essentially top you off regardless of how much Rage you have), I would not suggest you using it.
    Thanks man, I appreciate the specific advice. One thing though: Glyph of Maul?
    Last edited by Axon14; 2013-04-16 at 11:23 AM.

Glyph of Maul?
    It's not useful on every fight, that's for certain. However there are very, very few useful Major glyphs in the first place. Stampeding Roar is pretty much a must-have, but you switch the other two in and out. Maul is one of the ones you'll pick up from time-to-time.

Sorry :P Didn't feel like getting into major detail of when/where here, Arielle has a decent guide that explains most, was just general observation / advice ^_^