quick min/max question

Hiya all,

OK, quick question... When I sim my toon, it's telling me that I should be reforging Mast > Hate > Crit, and every priesty guide everywhere says Haste>Crit>Mast. If the toon is simming a certain way, should I be following that or the generally accepted stat priority.

FYI, imhottep US-Madoran in case anyone is wondering

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    Hiya all,

OK, quick question... When I sim my toon, it's telling me that I should be reforging Mast > Hate > Crit, and every priesty guide everywhere says Haste>Crit>Mast. If the toon is simming a certain way, should I be following that or the generally accepted stat priority.

FYI, imhottep US-Madoran in case anyone is wondering
    When I look at your armory u have very high haste and crit, and almost no mastery. Because of that your stats may sim very close to each other and accounting some simulation error, stat priority may change.

Maxing one stat increases value of other stats.

I am sure if u would reforge to mastery and sim again, mastery will become last stat once again.

Deleted
    I can't imagine a way/gear setup where mastery would be better than haste, so it's probably your simming that's incorrect. I think it's safe to say that haste>mastery and probably crit>mastery (not entirely certain, since you've managed to avoid so many mastery pieces:P) as well at your gear level.

Looks about right, You're about 600 past the closest haste breakpoint being 10124. The next one up from you is at 10913 and it only affects during Power Infusion, which I'm guessing you were not using in the sim. That being said, you would likely see another jump in haste values if you were able to reach 14.9k. Until you get close to that point, mastery or crit will probably take over.

Also keep in mind you dont have very many items equipped that currently use the rppm system and thus haste will not affect those, If you were to acquire say the megaera trinket or the one from lei-shen, the value would likely rise even furthar.
    Another thing worth mentioning is the fact that haste will have a greater value during multi-dot situations. There's not many patchwork fights this teir (as the sims default assumes)

Thanks guys. All in all, did it look OK? Or would you try to get some more mastery in there...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    Thanks guys. All in all, did it look OK? Or would you try to get some more mastery in there...
    Hard to say without running a proper sim (my gut is telling me no), but it's pretty close to perfect either way (and really, swapping less than 1k crit/mastery to the other, which is all you can change, won't yield a noticable dps increase).

Thanks for your help all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to add / clarify / reiterate:

Simcraft:
    This is the tool that is used to get our stat weights (aka PP). Unlike in previous expansions you can't easily run yourself through Simcraft to get customized stat weights. This is because there are simply too many variables that come into play with analyzing stat priorities / weights / breakpoints. There's the 9 combinations of talents, different fight types and two kinds of secondary stat analyses that all need to be taken into account. With a dedicated machine (aka the Blowtorch) it takes around ~24 hours of simulations to produce the stat weights.

Reforging:
    While Haste Breakpoints are of note and worth getting they do not practically change anything. Haste will always be your best secondary stat beyond any Breakpoint. You will be Gemming, Enchanting and Reforging the same regardless of your level of Haste.

Without Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen:

• Hit to Cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery

With Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen:

• Hit to Cap > Haste > Mastery > Crit

Thank you for the clarification!