Thread: Garrosh's Mount

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    shalak - sha infused malak
    water went out through the nose unfortunately

shalak +1

Hah, I see this image of Garrosh of Souls or whatever you want to call it, and all I can think of it doing is yelling "Hellscream's eyes are upon you!" as it shoots an eye laser beam a la Durumu. Now what would it cover the floor with? Wolf pellets?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Sha wolf
    This was my thought when I saw the title. It would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Hah, I see this image of Garrosh of Souls or whatever you want to call it, and all I can think of it doing is yelling "Hellscream's eyes are upon you!" as it shoots an eye laser beam a la Durumu. Now what would it cover the floor with? Wolf pellets?
    Thrall's Balls.

He breeding proto drakes. Maybe a sha touched proto?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    It's an undead, sha infused, horde. Random as to race ie: tarren/orc/troll ect. Horde make the best thing to ride around on teh backs of, ask Garrosh.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

If there's a burning legion fight on heroic-only then it could be a pit lord or something, because Garrosh's father killed the strongest one
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    If there's a burning legion fight on heroic-only then it could be a pit lord or something, because Garrosh's father killed the strongest one
    I'm hoping they'll follow Cata's example and not have heroic only content in the finale of an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Garrosh own wolf will be a mount. Also Sha infused to make it look badass.
    Something like Tyreal's Charger but the horse replaced with a wolf and the white 'wings' replaced with black 'wings' to represent the sha. It will be a flying mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Who said anything about Garrosh dropping a mount? Just because the last 2 end game raid bosses dropped them (on heroic, and rare on normal (madness)) doesn't have to mean that this one will. Could probably drop a pet or something as well you know?
    Sarth dropped a mount, Yogg dropped a mount, TOC dropped a mount, ICC dropped a mount, Al'Akir dropped a mount, Alysrazor dropped a mount, Ragnaros dropped a mount, Ultraxion dropped a mount, Deathwing dropped a mount, Sha of Anger dropped a mount, Galleon dropped a mount, Oondasta dropped a mount, Nalak dropped a mount, Ji-Kun dropped a mount, Horridon dropped a mount as well.
    It's safe to assume at least one mount will drop and off Garrosh is likely. Every tier has had increasing numbers of mount drops available.

I highly doubt Garrosh will be the final boss of SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by beingmused View Post
    I highly doubt Garrosh will be the final boss of SoO.
    Huh? what? Unless you mean a bonus boss that would make no sense.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

I think that's what he means, I could see a sha or old god themed bonus boss coming after. I really would prefer it being just Garrosh though, him doing this uncorrupted would be nice.

I don't think he's going to be the final boss. I'm thinking something like: 10% HP, he stops fighting with some RP drama, and the final sha pops out of him and says "Let me show you my TRUE powers" and the horde and alliance have to team up to kill it. Garrosh is removed as war chief because he's too weak to stand, and is replaced by the horde champion that helps kill the sha.

Mount that drops is faction specific, and has some hideous alliance model and ridiculously awesome horde model, and I will cry about it.

Deleted
    I'm hoping for a "Sha Wolf". Just so I can have a wolf to ride on Alliance characters.

Deleted
    forgive my ignorance, but who's malak?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Garrosh's wolf in Heart of War short story
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Giant flying garrosh head.
    Gorehowl mount.
    Vol'jin's eternal sexslavery... i mean gratitude. so rideable vol'jin.
    Floating thrall's ball.
    Sha infused mechanical dragon/horse hybrid.
    Bike. I always wanted bike mount, and since not too many thing makes sense in wow anymore, why not ?
    Angel wings. After killing garrosh, you ascended to azeroth elite mary-sue club and grew a pair.
    There's been a bike mount in the game since Wrath of the Lich King

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    There's been a bike mount in the game since Wrath of the Lich King
    Maybe he meant a bicycle mount : P

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherForumPoster View Post
    I think that's what he means, I could see a sha or old god themed bonus boss coming after. I really would prefer it being just Garrosh though, him doing this uncorrupted would be nice.
    Nah, I think Garrosh is NOT possessed by the Sha, but is rather just an ass. I think Jaina is possessed by the Sha of Pride, and after taking out Garrosh she wants to wipe out the rest of the Orcs, and that's when the Sha reveals itself.