Thread: [Ele] Trinket

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRL View Post
    Its bullshit that Hydra is BIS, it proccs from DoTs.
    You should read on PPM proccs of trinkets, because you are spreading bullshit.. not me, nor the guys who simmed it BiS. You didnt just blame yourself, but your whole guild with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beriohtarion View Post
    Also going for haste with 4pT15.
    Which is fine? Without the legendary meta, haste still sims quite a bit higher than mastery for me with 4pc at 523iLvl.

It also had the 502 Hydra over the volatile talisman, so it doesn't surprise me if Hydra ends up on top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Estride View Post
    Which is fine? Without the legendary meta, haste still sims quite a bit higher than mastery for me with 4pc at 523iLvl.

It also had the 502 Hydra over the volatile talisman, so it doesn't surprise me if Hydra ends up on top.
    Ever since I got the 4pc its always mastery > haste ~= crit. You should check your parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Ever since I got the 4pc its always mastery > haste ~= crit. You should check your parameters.
    isn't it dependent from the talents you picked or is does it not matter anymore with your gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    isn't it dependent from the talents you picked or is does it not matter anymore with your gear?
    There are different priorities for secondary stats depending on which Tier 6 talent you have taken, and whether you have T15 4pc and/or the Sinister Primal Diamond
    Elemental Blast Intellect > Hit/Spirit to 15% cap > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    Primal Elementalist Intellect > Hit/Spirit to 15% cap > Haste = Crit > Mastery
    Unleashed Fury Intellect > Hit/Spirit to 15% cap > Haste > Mastery = Crit

With T15 4pc & Sinister Primal Diamond
    Elemental Blast Intellect > Hit/Spirit to 15% cap > Mastery > Haste = Crit
    Primal Elementalist Intellect > Hit/Spirit to 15% cap > Mastery > Haste > Crit
    Unleashed Fury Intellect > Hit/Spirit to 15% cap > Mastery > Haste
    http://www.totemspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6829

There's still one, but since the only guide avaible for Elementals combines 4pc with the legendary gem, you cant really see stat differences. I dont have the legendary gem yet, but with the 4pc I simmed always mastery > haste ~= crit from ilvl 517 up to 525.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2013-04-16 at 01:24 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i generally run primal elementalist/echo, i have 4 pc t15 and the legendary meta, sims still showing haste > mastery > crit.

also for those of you unaware, binkenstein's bis trinket list ranks the trinkets ON PROC ONLY. i run wushoolay's and hydra currently.

That's really the only part you need to rank. The passives will depend on your own stat weight in simcraft that you just add on to the proc.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Newish Elemental Shaman here (raided once just a few bosses)- Recently switched from Priest. I am currently seeing that Relic of Yu'lon is less overall dps than Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault & Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance (LFR). Is this correct ? Here is my toon. I have random trinkets on as i was testing up-times on the dummys.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Alleria/XANOO/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    http://www.totemspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6829

There's still one, but since the only guide avaible for Elementals combines 4pc with the legendary gem, you cant really see stat differences. I dont have the legendary gem yet, but with the 4pc I simmed always mastery > haste ~= crit from ilvl 517 up to 525.
    Just as a thought, I have both the 4-pc & meta and while the weights confirm what you've got posted I've got reforge plots showing that by in large haste is still stronger than mastery.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

does the mastery procced lava burst reduce our ASC cooldown? or just the main hit

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    does the mastery procced lava burst reduce our ASC cooldown? or just the main hit
    Mastery proc'd Lvd does indeed lower the CD of Ascendance

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly Bink was working on a spreadsheet and sim of the T15 trinkets. Not sure if this is it or not. Can anyone confirm/deny

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0dmtOcFE#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    Supposedly Bink was working on a spreadsheet and sim of the T15 trinkets. Not sure if this is it or not. Can anyone confirm/deny

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0dmtOcFE#gid=0
    Supposedly? That was created today so I've got no idea why you're going all conspiracy theory on it.

In any case, there is an update to the guide with a nice graph for the total worth of trinkets.

if i apply FS with unnearing vision procced, will the entire duration of the flameshock crit?

I did not think the Lei Shen trinket would be ranked so high.

On paper it would he best, in raid i doubt the leshen trinket will be so good . and councill trinket should he better and volitile isnt that good when you have gem. yday got my council trink and on leshen with Pe+eote and council trink+lfr hydra on pull such a insane burst and for most of the time councill trink proced right after it expired so elemental got 40sec of that trinket. only enha shamy beat my burst
    Last edited by mrinvisable2; 2013-04-19 at 08:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    On paper it would he hest in raid i doubt the leshen trinket will be so good . and councill trinket should he better and volitile isnt that good when you have gem. yday got my council trink and on leshen with Pe+eote and council trink+lfr hydra on pull such a insane burst and for most of the tike councill trinkbproced right after it expired so elemental got 40sec of that trinket. only enha shamy beat my burst
    Considering how the different versions of Vision jump up, I doubt its about the active effect but more about the passive stats you get.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    if i apply FS with unnearing vision procced, will the entire duration of the flameshock crit?
    Yes, every single flame shock tick will crit if you apply it with Vision procced.

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    On paper it would he best, in raid i doubt the leshen trinket will be so good . and councill trinket should he better and volitile isnt that good when you have gem. yday got my council trink and on leshen with Pe+eote and council trink+lfr hydra on pull such a insane burst and for most of the time councill trink proced right after it expired so elemental got 40sec of that trinket. only enha shamy beat my burst
    Wushoolay's is still pretty crap because of it's insane Amount of Hit.

The Proc itself is ranked relatively high but actually being able to use this trinket without being seriously overcapped is quite difficult and requires pretty much to gem 160int in any Slot.

Deleted
    Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen has no effect on lava burst, right? or did I miss something?