Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No other shirt currently in the game beats precious' ribbon. And neither does any up and coming shirts.

Deleted
    They find 5 player dungeons fun to do with a group of friends who happen to be good players...

Then why so few 5 mans and with a difficulty that a 5 year old retard with no arms can faceroll them?

1 hour+ que times for LFR, no thanks

Dailys = BARF

Devs are beyond clueless about PvP, I mean clueless people look at the devs and think "wow, those are some seriously retarded mofos" They are completely destroying PvP... I mean why can´t I farm raid level gear with infinite justice farm, I am at such a disadvantage to those who have worked for gear, that seems to be the way PvP is going. Soon it will be premade gearsets, with premade stats and skills... lvl 90??? Well here is a full PvP set for you. And nevermind the resi change thought up by a drooling nutless monkey.

Honestly I am glad they finally turned this around, but It's taken way too long for them to do the right thing. Fs is a great person and a fantastic player and honestly I wouldn't blame him if he never came back to WoW, Honestly would be nice if they gave him some entry level raid gear and some commendations for reps to help get him back to where he would be if they hadn't have did what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    They find 5 player dungeons fun to do with a group of friends who happen to be good players...

Then why so few 5 mans and with a difficulty that a 5 year old retard with no arms can faceroll them?

1 hour+ que times for LFR, no thanks

Dailys = BARF

Devs are beyond clueless about PvP, I mean clueless people look at the devs and think "wow, those are some seriously retarded mofos" They are completely destroying PvP... I mean why can´t I farm raid level gear with infinite justice farm, I am at such a disadvantage to those who have worked for gear, that seems to be the way PvP is going. Soon it will be premade gearsets, with premade stats and skills... lvl 90??? Well here is a full PvP set for you. And nevermind the resi change thought up by a drooling nutless monkey.
    PvP was supposed to be a side thing in WoW. You might as well continue to treat it as such because I don't think it will ever be balanced enough to people's liking. haha.

i hope they bring back the daily heroic dungeon quest style of daily as an alternative for Valor Points.

U make a group within ur realm or cross realm then u fly to the dungeon, use the summon stone n zone in, like how its done in BC. Requiring proper CC on pulls n stuff and mobs actually hit hard even if u are raid geared but still doable for dungeon/LFR geared players just slightly more difficult for them.

Requiring ppl actually need to L2P n have the realm reputation thing back again

Deleted
    Gz to Fs, you deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    i hope they bring back the daily heroic dungeon quest style of daily as an alternative for Valor Points.

U make a group within ur realm or cross realm then u fly to the dungeon, use the summon stone n zone in, like how its done in BC. Requiring proper CC on pulls n stuff and mobs actually hit hard even if u are raid geared but still doable for dungeon/LFR geared players just slightly more difficult for them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt this sort of like Challenge mode currently?

I wonder what took so long for the reinstatement. Still, I'm happy they went back and admitted they were wrong, when most people probably forgot about it, or not known about it at all.

After 1year. Yes world first 90!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    PvP was supposed to be a side thing in WoW. You might as well continue to treat it as such because I don't think it will ever be balanced enough to people's liking. haha.
    Well their ill fated attempts to change the game to make PvP work failed utterly, the changes in Cataclysm only made the game stupid. From jump the shark health pools to the idiot idea of shouldering the burden of changes to healers by wrecking their coefficients post 80. Completely ignoring the fact the reason for the burst was the same reason people face rolled early 5 mans, gear is pure monty hall. How could players not expect to face roll when their gear nearly twice the strength as it was at an expansions release? Cata tried to fix it but only drove people away.

Then comes MOP, and what? They are still ignoring gear as a source of their problems? Yet health pools are beyond that of bosses? Hell we have grubs with more health than some bosses in Wrath :P When one piece of gear at 90 is better than a level 80 character fully equipped their might be a problem.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted

What your asking for is already in the game it is what Challenge Modes are.

Daily Quest.

Biggest Valor Gain (95 for Gold + 60 From Quest).

Premade Only.

More Challenging (and in fact the Challenge remains constant because of gear normalisation).

No Teleporting.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2013-04-19 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    I wonder what took so long for the reinstatement. Still, I'm happy they went back and admitted they were wrong, when most people probably forgot about it, or not known about it at all.
    Indeed, I've completely forgotten about it. I clicked the link and saw that vid I remember watching what seems like ages ago. I can't be bothered to re-watch it though, so I'll just remain in the dark. Incidentally, I also hate watching vids - everything has to be on a vid nowadays.

I'm also not sure why this is frontpage news, why Fs or this Athene guy deserve any kind of special attention, but nonetheless I'm happy for Fs, whoever he is, and if he still is playing.

Deleted
    Fs's account has been inactive since he got level 90.... why even bother restoring the achievement? Did he get banned or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    What your asking for is already in the game it is what Challenge Modes are.

Daily Quest.

Biggest Valor Gain (95 for Gold + 60 From Quest).

Premade Only.

More Challenging (and in fact the Challenge remains constant because of gear normalisation).

No Teleporting.
    i hate the brutal fact that gear gets downgraded , rather face stronger mobs than self-nerfing

And besides its not popular enough (at least) on my realm to run it. Only seen gold sellers selling gold runs and thats it, so far havent seen anyone actually lfm challenge modes

N challenge mode favors certain classes eg fury warr surv hunter ele sham heavily n lets not even get into that
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2013-04-19 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    Fs's account has been inactive since he got level 90.... why even bother restoring the achievement? Did he get banned or something?
    He stopped playing when he was wrongfully de-levelled to 87.

Deleted
    i hate the brutal fact that gear gets downgraded , rather face stronger mobs than self-nerfing

And besides its not popular enough (at least) on my realm to run it. Only seen gold sellers selling gold runs and thats it, so far havent seen anyone actually lfm challenge modes

N challenge mode favors certain classes eg fury warr surv hunter ele sham heavily n lets not even get into that
    Emm kind of confused what you want then...

You want all the things that challenge modes offer.

But you want mobs to scale up not gear down.

You know that is technically a lot more challenging right, how would you scale mobs if you had a 530 geared tank and a 463 geared healer for example? I think your getting pretty picky tbh.

And you want them to be popular. Does the fact they are not popular tell you something?

Or are you telling me you think the main reason Challenge modes are not popular is that the gear scales down and the mobs don't scale up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    He stopped playing when he was wrongfully de-levelled to 87.
    Ah okay yeah very understandable to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    Well, would you have continued to play if you had been treated like this? He did not exploit, he did not cheat ... the 2-10th ones all did something similar but did not get stripped of levels and achievements ... For sure I'd not have played again. In fact this "treatment" drove me away from wow, too. (played with Fs since 2006).
    It is nice that it took them only 6 months to agree they were wrong, but this isn't a victory ... it is simply things set straight and that way too late. Blizzard is dead to me. Wildstar for the win!

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by myrddinde View Post
    Well, would you have continued to play if you had been treated like this? He did not exploit, he did not cheat ... the 2-10th ones all did something similar but did not get stripped of levels and achievements ... For sure I'd not have played again. In fact this "treatment" drove me away from wow, too. (played with Fs since 2006).
    It is nice that it took them only 6 months to agree they were wrong, but this isn't a victory ... it is simply things set straight and that way too late. Blizzard is dead to me. Wildstar for the win!
    yeah didn't think of it that way can imagine the frustration of the situation :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I would also question the argument for skipping content. I could understand it if you’re close to the end of an expansion and you want to see the latest content before it “expires”, but otherwise, you’re just skipping on a lot of entertainment value. Personally, I still am quite fond of those old Kara alt-runs even when we were doing BT with mains. Having a path that you have to follow to evolve your characters is a good thing, too much skipping just devalues content even faster, content that could otherwise be a source of great entertainment. Personally it makes me a bit sad inside to see all that old content being somehow wasted away, what was once the glory and jewel of each of the previous expansions’ PvE content shines now somehow a little less bright and has devalued in a way that makes it almost obsolete, I only wish we could one day make all that content available for everyone to experience again the way it was designed to be experienced in a seamless fashion. Oh well, blues can get nostalgic and dream too you know.
    Aye, very true indeed.

Personally I dislike racing the clock in challenge modes. I like difficult stuff that takes a tactical approach and thinking to beat. Just "rush rush rush oh ma gawd clock is tickin'!" is... well... a boring kind of hard, if that makes sense.