Poll: Which faction deserves to kill Garrosh more?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How about the 9 other faction leaders + Jaina form a 10man group and kick Garrosh's ass. Varian and Baine can tank, Velen and Tyrande will be the heals, everyone else dps. Make an in-game cutscene out of it. Everyone wins.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    How about the 9 other faction leaders + Jaina form a 10man group and kick Garrosh's ass. Varian and Baine can tank, Velen and Tyrande will be the heals, everyone else dps. Make an in-game cutscene out of it. Everyone wins.
    If you put this into a great cinemetic.....this would be just awesome!!!
    After the kill Wrathion appears out of nowhere with Anduin riding on his back and they distribute the loot and teach us a leasson about teamwork and peace.....EPIC
    Last edited by mmoc54f2862b37; 2013-04-19 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    The Alliance people has suffered shy of nothing at all, while us Hordes have been on the brick of a civil war since the Pandaria campaign.

I thought this wouldn't even be up for picks. But the heroes (players) are getting the kill btw.
    Er ... Ashenvale, THERAMORE, Gilneas, and probably other things.
    Honestly both factions have enough reasons to deserve the killing blow, this is why i have not voted, you should have added a third option.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Then the Horde gets to kill Garrosh and the Alliance gets to kill the Horde. Problem solved
    I lol'd at this

15+ Year Old Account
    I've always been more of a horder guy, although recently i've found myself playing alliance. I think both factions deserve the kill, possibly equally, but it depends on which story line you prefer. The alliance view garrosh as sadam husain, he's a war mongering terroristy type, he droped WMD's on the alliance, and reignited the war on many fronts. The alliance see him as the grand enemy.

For the horde, however, it is more personal, be they supporters of Thrall, Baine or Vol'jin in someway he's pissed them off. I think for the horde its a lot closer to home.

I think from the player point of view, I'd say the horde, purely because of the personal level you feel from the situation, as alliance unless you really got annoyed at the theramore thing, its almost a background thing.

So yeh, I'd say its an equal footing thing, but I'd give it to the horde. After all the work Thrall did to make peace, I think the horde should be left to sort out their problems and can go on to mend the new rift between the factions.

I just hope that when it's all said and done, as Garrosh is on his back, he realizes it's over as Baine walks up and stands over him with that big ass tree trunk totem and the last image he sees is this....

Straight out of the original WoW cinematic...The perfect splat to end the story of Garrosh
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    suddenly I got this image of Genn and Drek'thar in an o.a.ps home, playing chess and bickering about the old times.
    Quite a cute thought

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I am a bit torn on this. If it ends up being the Horde, it will be again something that could be percieved as "Alliance coming up short", on the other hand, if the Alliance gets the kill, it could (and would) be seen as Alliance stealing the top point of a major Horde plot. So, how about instead...
    ... we would see a prescripted (not a CGI or pre-done) cinematic where the player in question does the killing? Something similar was done in many games (Mass Effect games come to mind, for example), and I am pretty sure WoW could do something like that as well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still think Illidan should get the kill :/

Anduin, boy needs some orc blood on is hands, put some hair on his chest!
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think we (the horde) deserve the kill. This is world of WARcraft, if they let the opposing faction INVADE the others capital city and kill their leader, to me that ends the game. Really, it does. Alliance deserve the kill to an extent, as they are the enemy and all, but that would be the ultimate kill.

I personally like Garrosh and he is what we need as a leader, he just doesn't have leadership experience and alienated his allies. Lor'themar would make a better WAR warchief, but I couldn't see the horde being led by a Blood Elf, even though every other horde leader would support him.

As previously stated, he's our leader, so it's our problem and therefore we deserve the kill. Unless, it is in a forward offensive position. In Orgrimmar? No.

Both really. But I believe the Alliance deserves for: The destruction of Theramore, invasion of neutral territories that ended up going back to the Alliance, destruction of Ashenvale's forest, use of un orthodox warfare towards native citizens of Hillsbrad, Gilneas and WPL, Threatening to blow Stormwind up(Goblin Cannon.) and Garrosh nearly killing Anduin.

Just my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Anduin, boy needs some orc blood on is hands, put some hair on his chest!
    He absolutly needs to develop his personality a little bit (he is still a teen!) of course.
    But in my eyes, he is no murderer...and I would hate to see him as such!
    I could rather imagine he is the one that prevents Garrosh's kill in the end, maybe together with Thrall. ^^
    When we have Gary at 1% HP they step in and keep Varian/Jaina/Vol´jin and us from killing him.....would be more fitting if you ask me
    Last edited by mmoc54f2862b37; 2013-04-19 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostnappa View Post
    He absolutly needs to envelope his personatlity a littel bit (he is still a teen!) of course.
    But in my eyes, he is no murderer...and i would hate to see him as such!
    Rather i could imagine he is the one that prevents Garroshs kill in the end, maybe together with thrall ^^
    When we have Gary at 1% HP they step in and keep Varian/Jaina/Vol´jin and us from killing him.....would be more fitting if you ask me
    imo Anduin will probably tie into the Wrathion story again rather than the Siege itself.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    if they let the opposing faction INVADE the others capital city and kill their leader, to me that ends the game.
    people have been doing this since vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Horde deserves to kill him the most he manipulated his own people into being evil and vicious, he made them fight with no honor, he brought shame to his father's name and any other orc that bleed to carve out a brighter future for their kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    people have been doing this since vanilla
    Oh, I know from the player point of view it has, but if the Blizzard storyline has it happen, totally different. I mean, if you go sack Warsong Hold and kill Garrosh and Saurfang there, seems like it saves so much time and trouble, but they just respawn. Sylvanas had a 10 minute respawn timer in UC. But if the story has it happen, that's too significant.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Oh, I know from the player point of view it has, but if the Blizzard storyline has it happen, totally different. I mean, if you go sack Warsong Hold and kill Garrosh and Saurfang there, seems like it saves so much time and trouble, but they just respawn. Sylvanas had a 10 minute respawn timer in UC. But if the story has it happen, that's too significant.
    Yeah, World PvP is not canon.

I think the Horde should get the kill, given how things have been written up to this point. It could have gone a completely different direction, in which case I would give it to the Alliance, but yeah, how it is now, it should go to the Horde.

Funny thing is I don't really have a problem with that, not even us helping the horde out. I just wish we got more out of it. Why can't we take back Ashenvale or do something else of magnitude during all these escapades. I'm Alliance, not some lap dog to help the Horde solve its family disputes. We should be helping the Horde, sure, cause we are good guys, but we should also be taking full advantage of the situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    imo Anduin will probably tie into the Wrathion story again rather than the Siege itself.
    Yeah, I think/hope he will show up a little more in the legendary quest. His relationship with Wrathion seems to have a lot of potential if you think of future enemies (Burning Legion e.g.)
    But I think he will also have his appearance in SoO. This would be logical for me because on alliance side he is the one with the most experience concerning the Sha. Remember the quest the alliance had where he purged sha-infected soldieres in the shrine? And with Garrosh having brought the Heart of Y'Shaarj to Ogrimmar and using it probably as a weapon...wouldn´t it make sense to ask him for advice?

I wonder how many of the people here claiming Alliance deserves the killing blow also claim Alliance doesn't have to invade Orgrimmar and Vol'jin ought to grovel and be thankful for their aid in the other thread.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?