Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Question - A new battleground and arena are planned for patch 5.3. This is really cool, do we have any more plans for battlegrounds and arenas and what can you share about these?

Answer - There is nothing new in the pipeline at this time. We may spend some time fixing older ones. We have a lot of data now about which Battlegrounds players are voting out of participating in, so that gives us some direction on which Battlegrounds we could potentially fix . . . or even cut.
    Um no just change the bgs no need to cut them... i wish we got more bgs then just 1 new 1..

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't say anything about roll checks for random bgs . Are they going ahead with them or not. 90% of random bgs in 7 years where the team with the most healers wins needs to be stopped. Alliance without there billion human pallies will not know what hit them.

Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    Um no just change the bgs no need to cut them... i wish we got more bgs then just 1 new 1..
    Can't believe they would even think to cut some bgs. What the fuck blizz is losing the plot. There should be 20 plus battlegrounds now not thinking about cutting some. Doing shit like AB and WSG for 7 years is the problem. If they can't think of some new ideas for battlegrounds they need to fire some asses and get some new people with new ideas. Same can be said for there raid team.

If alot of people aren't doing some bgs. FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THEM, not cut them out.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-04-19 at 09:50 PM.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing about cross realm arena I would have a problem with is open world pvp. There needs to be bigger rewards for open world pvp. Nagrand, WG and TB(tb is iffy because its instanced) I thought had the biggest rewards. Maybe make a faction that if you attack anybody from the opposing faction (appropriate lvl of course) or their camp, you get rep with your factions camp and you get maybe gems from that quartermaster. And like wg it give a buff for an entire continent. I do like the choice for pve or pvp dailies on the isle of thunder but it doesnt really encourage open world pvp, actually I feel the pve does more for open world pvp than the pvp does.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-04-20 at 04:08 AM.

no fucking reward for playing pvp now, cosmetic gear is only and it's bullshit as it cost a lot and have nothing but recolour some will not like,
    no gear advantage is fucking retarded, now gonna win who's class is OP who got more cc, and who is most grouped(inc horde dominace on my battlegroup where horde runs in groups and alliance one by one)
    oh and stupid retarded resilence change inc godlike healers(especially low lvls)
    PVP IS RUINED ,GG BLIZZ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    inc horde dominace on my battlegroup where horde runs in groups and alliance one by one(especially low lvls)
    Dont forget about crz. Pandaria is the only place where there is no crz yet but in other zones you should be able to get more of your faction from other realms and if not group up with a friend from another realm and see if he or she cant get some friends together.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-04-22 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Good answer at the pvp tank part..

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    100% PvP questions and answers... what a joke, tbh.
    Umm... 5.3 is a PvP patch, what exactly did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic95Z View Post
    Umm... 5.3 is a PvP patch, what exactly did you expect?
    It's not a PvP patch exclusively, it has some PvP things in it, that's it. By that argument every raid patch should NEVER talk about PvP, and that's not the case.

It's neglect of other players who really don't care about all those PvP details, including, I might add, quite a lot of PvP players themselves who're really not fussed about those changes.