Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    If you'd be as smart as you try to make yourself look like with that post, you'd see that Sanitas needed LESS time and had WORSE gear than Paragon.
    One item level. One. You're just trying to cause arguments.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    So who gonna make the thread about the Russian guild that killed Ra-den 30minutes~ ago? I wanna se more pathetic threads

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 04:37 PM ----------

Why did they need that? BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT 12/12HC ON FARM AS FAST AS PARAGON. Why? Because they aren't skilled enough
    What? Less rage, more logic.

Deleted
    Upload a kill video already please!!

Gratz Sanitas

Deleted
    What? Less rage, more logic.
    Rage? Why would I have rage? I'm just stating the facts that's out there already, however you didn't make any sense at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    One item level. One. You're just trying to cause arguments.
    1 ilvl for a whole 10 man team, dude.

And since it was such a big deal of the Paragon fanboys saying 25 man guilds had oh so many ilvls more and them having no drop luck, it is, infact a valid argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    Upload a kill video already please!!

Gratz Sanitas
    We (Sanitas) will not release a video of the fight. Doubt Paragon will either.

Deleted
    Rage? Why would I have rage? I'm just stating the facts that's out there already, however you didn't make any sense at all
    Your sentence didnt make sense. Should I draw a picture or something?

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stenx View Post
    And why? What is the reason?

Deleted
    Why did they need that? BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT 12/12HC ON FARM AS FAST AS PARAGON. Why? Because they aren't skilled enough
    You make no sense.

Deleted
    TWO new kills the SAME day in less than 1 HOUR during DAYTIME?

Something's very fishy here, and of course they won't upload a video.

Deleted
    Your sentence didnt make sense. Should I draw a picture or something?

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 04:41 PM ----------

Draw a picure of what? You tell me I dont make any sense?

Also pleas comment on my thread; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post20896244

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    TWO new kills the SAME day in less than 1 HOUR during DAYTIME?

Something's very fishy here, and of course they won't upload a video.
    Exorsus killed the 25 man version.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Feel free to correct me with guild names. From wowprogress you can see the (normally) 25-man guild Kin raiders cheesing it in 10-man. Other than that, there's couple of chinese guilds that killed it in 10-man, most likely by cheesing it with characters geared in 25-man but I can't say with full certainty since I'm not familiar with the chinese scene.
    WoWprogress only keeps track of KR and TW regions, not China

Deleted
    I personally think it would take alot of fun out the fight for everyone else getting to him. The "fun" part of the fight is to figure out a tactic which works for you and then execute it. With a video up it will just be a copy/paste/kill scenario for all guilds. Raden should remain a mystery!
    Last edited by mmoc66cb19fb19; 2013-04-21 at 04:49 PM.

I think its time for Ra-den video!

Deleted
    Exorsus killed the 25 man version.
    And never have I said the opposite.

So who gonna make the thread about the Russian guild that killed Ra-den 30minutes~ ago? I wanna se more pathetic threads

You're clearly not looking for a peaceful and coherent discussion so I'd wager it'd be in the thread's best interest for you to stop posting.

I for one find it pretty interesting how a group of essentially nobodies just showed up in the world scene, beating many record holders of previous tiers and even managed to do it quicker than Paragon did.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Paragon just sucked on Ra-den. That's it. No need to argue semantics.

Deleted
    From your tone I'm assuming the rumour I posted earlier in this thread is true?

Deleted
    I personally think it would take alot of fun out the fight for everyone else getting to him. The "fun" part of the fight is to figure out a tactic which works for you the execute it. With a video up it will just be a copy/paste/kill scenario for all guilds. Raden should remain a mystery!
    Hopefully you're the only one with that attitude. And I think you misjudged Paragon... the whole race for world first is for prestige and fame, releasing a video is the climax of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    And never have I said the opposite.
    Unlikely that there's a bug on both versions which wouldnt be fixed by now. Check wowprogress, 18 or so guilds have access to Raden.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2013-04-21 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    You're clearly not looking for a peaceful and coherent discussion so I'd wager it'd be in the thread's best interest for you to stop posting.

I for one find it pretty interesting how a group of essentially nobodies just showed up in the world scene, beating many record holders of previous tiers and even managed to do it quicker than Paragon did.
    Peaceful or not, the only thing I stated at my first comment were that they Are not better than paragon. People started to talk about there ilvl, sure, they mabye had less. And why is that? Since Paragon killed Lei-shen faster than 'Sanitas', therefor aint Sanitas BETTER. Cool they killed one boss the same week, with less ilvl. In 10man, dose it dropp the right gear everyweek? Thunderfroge HC wep > HC wep. You may think around the little bubble..