Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Quoted for truth.
    Guess what happens if that person happens to be anything but white? That's right, it's labeled as racism. So no, it's not true. You're basically allowed to hate only WHITE people who are prone to violence, drugs and general mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There are more intelligent white men than black people and women, you said like twice you're not trying to generalize, then you do.
    And I also mention several times, that I am talking purely from personal experience! Please, don't try to point out one factor, when I've pointed them out myself, and then made it clear I'm not generalising because of my other statements.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    I'm Black and I can say I agree with what some of you are saying. I could care less about what slurry nicknames any race refers to mine as (Nigger, Negro, etc.) The fact is, I wasn't a slave and neither were my parents or their parents. More than half of the Black population weren't slaves but for some reason "some" of us feel the need to be slanderous toward people that had nothing to do with our "Races" past. I love people of all color because that's what we all are, people. I believe we are all past that era (slavery and segregation) well most of us are.
    *Manly applause*

Congratulations! It is nice to know that there are Black people out there who feel this way!

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    Guess what happens if that person happens to be anything but white? That's right, it's labeled as racism. So no, it's not true. You're basically allowed to hate only WHITE people who are prone to violence, drugs and general mayhem.
    You poor guy. You got called racist? That's like the worst thing ever. That's got to be at least as bad as being lynched. You're such a victim.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

It's labeled as racism only by racist people and people that want it to be racist because there's a problem with everything anyone says (-_-). What he said was right and it really doesn't matter what anyone else labels it as because that simple sentence can't be looked at in any other way other than "I have a problem with BAD people" Now if you feel like that can be changed to look like he's being racist then maybe your as angry as the people you claim will label it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    You poor guy. You got called racist? That's like the worst thing ever. That's got to be at least as bad as being lynched. You're such a victim.

Why do people associate being hung as a black only execution? The Witches of Salem say hello, so do most of the white criminals of the old west.

So you're saying black people hate on present day white people because their forefathers enslaved their ancestors, and you find that ok and not racist at all?

If my people would've been enslaved and had a certain word thrown at them so that they would be reminded of being slaves, the last thing i would do would be to use that word ever again, let alone give it a more "positive" meaning. Pwah. And you say they don't bring it on themselves.
    You know there are gays who refers to themselves as fag right but not in a negative way, I think it's silly but it's not unique to blacks, asians call asians chinks too and I know plenty of hispanics who call others spics.

You know there are gays who refers to themselves as fag right but not in a negative way, I think it's silly but it's not unique to blacks, asians call asians chinks too and I know plenty of hispanics who call others spics.
    Where exactly do you live? I never hear mexcians calling each other 'spics', or asians referring to each other as 'chinks'. Hell i hardly ever black people refer to eachother as the N word.

You must live is one sad area. Nevermind, New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    so they blame white people as a race for enslaving them even tho the ones who actually are long gone it was even a white guy who put an end to slavery. thats kinda racist towards white people i didnt have anything to do with it and neither did the black people today if there wasent any different races involved people would have forgotten all about it, blaming a race for something that happend hundred of years ago is about as stupid as the whole jews killed jesus thing. And whats the difference between nigger and nigga it means the same and its just a word same way people use the word gay towards something stupid or its obvious they dont mean that the thing that happend has sex with another anoying or stupid thing that happend same way noone says nigger, negro, nigga as is the one theyr talking to is theyr slave
    Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds.... black people are racist if they dislike white people since white people freed them, never mind they also enslaved them. Past the slavery issue there are the civil right issues which are VERY RECENT in history, barely 30 years ago... BARELY 30 YEARS AGO. slavery isn't the "only" thing that happened to blacks in this country...

It doesn't mean the same thing holy fuck... you are black and white I see unable to comprehend past definitions...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravijn View Post
    Well, technically laundry is racist because you have to separate the colored clothes from the white clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrK_HVGOnUo

Where exactly do you live? I never hear mexcians calling each other 'spics', or asians referring to each other as 'chinks'. Hell i hardly ever black people refer to eachother as the N word.

You must live is one sad area. Nevermind, New Jersey.
    How is that a sad area? I hear this shit in Manhattan, I live in an area where the average household is in the top 15%. Where exactly do you live....

New Jersey "sad area" never mind we're home to some of the most affluent neighborhoods in the country...

How is that a sad area? I hear this shit in Manhattan, I live in an area where the average household is in the top 15%. Where exactly do you live....

New Jersey "sad area" never mind we're home to some of the most affluent neighborhoods in the country...
    I wasn't calling NJ sad, i was typing that sentence out, then saw NJ for your location. Not matter where you live, or where you hang out, to hear people talk like that to each other is sad. And obviously you don't live in the " most affluent" neighborhoods if you hear people talk like that. Or all the kids are just gang banging wannabes.

Where i live, i don't hear people calling each other racist names to greet each other, sorry we're a little more high class than that.

Why do people associate being hung as a black only execution? The Witches of Salem say hello, so do most of the white criminals of the old west.
    That's nice, but we were talking about racism, remember?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I wasn't calling NJ sad, i was typing that sentence out, then saw NJ for your location. Not matter where you live, or where you hang out, to hear people talk like that to each other is sad. And obviously you don't live in the " most affluent" neighborhoods if you hear people talk like that. Or all the kids are just gang banging wannabes.

Where i live, i don't hear people calling each other racist names to greet each other, sorry we're a little more high class than that.
    Now I don't live in the most affulent neighborhood, like I said top 15% if you want 10 and 5% you have to go to Bergen county. I don't think it's "sad" I really don't care. I think it's kind of sad people care so much for hispanics calling each other spics, or blacks and whites and every other race saying nigga. Whites constantly bring up the argument "why can't I say nigga" yet I see whites say nigga... i see asians hispanics and so on and so forth say nigga so it's just not true here.

So what does racism have to do with hangings? When all colors were hung, or extreme views and or religions. So it pertains, even if you try to act like it doesn't.

I like how he says "white criminals"

Slept with a white woman back in the day and you may get lynched....

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 12:45 PM ----------

So what does racism have to do with hangings? When all colors were hung, or extreme views and or religions. So it pertains, even if you try to act like it doesn't.
    Criminals being lynched for being... criminals is one thing blacks being lynched because of racial motivations, is a completely different issue.

I like how he says "white criminals"

Slept with a white woman back in the day and you may get lynched....
    Yes, because they go around hanging non criminals, also back during those times. It was illegal for blacks men to sleep with white women. Not saying i agree with the law, but it was a stupid law back then, and was enforced. but to say only black people were hung is being dumb.

"what does racism have to do with hangings?"

You might have read in a history book or another that lynching was often a preferred solution to people who had the audacity to wear the wrong color skin.

Yes, there are other people who have been hanged, and I have heard there MIGHT even have been other people who have been killed because reasons. So what? We're talking about racism.

Yes, because they go around hanging non criminals, also back during those times. It was illegal for blacks men to sleep with white women. Not saying i agree with the law, but it was a stupid law back then, and was enforced. but to say only black people were hung is being dumb.
    The reason why lynching is considered a black thing is because many blacks were lynched and it became a signal. Did you forget when the whole racist thing was happening and people kept hanging nooses around a few years ago? Like racist whites were doing this across the country a few years ago.

The reason why lynching is considered a black thing is because many blacks were lynched and it became a signal. Did you forget when the whole racist thing was happening and people kept hanging nooses around a few years ago? Like racist whites were doing this across the country a few years ago.
    Sorry, i don't see a noose and think " welp it's time to hang a N word". Yes the country accent is neccessary for that. Maybe that's why i'm having a hard time as it being a racist symbol, but i guess i can see where you two are coming from.

Sorry, i don't see a noose and think " welp it's time to hang a N word". Yes the country accent is neccessary for that. Maybe that's why i'm having a hard time as it being a racist symbol, but i guess i can see where you two are coming from.
    The noose is similar to the swastika in this regard. It's used for other things but insults certain people. When someone starts painting swastikas you know it's anti-semetic when someone starts hanging nooses around you know it's likely racist.