What if Enhancement

Melee attacks could proc spawn little wolves (or some spirit) that fight for you and do like 2% - 5% healing/damage of what feral spirit wolves did, and you could get a max of like 3 out at a time that lasts for 8seconds? They could do single target dps but idk, maybe if you were to use FN or CL they would attempt to do some sort of small scale AoE as well.

I was just wondering what folks would think of that. I thought it would be pretty cool

10+ Year Old Account
    would be cool if u could have some small elements just randomly spawn in all 3 specs like water(resto), wind(enh), fire (ele)=P

Deleted
    we don't need more mini zoos. the amount of mirrors/pets/imps/apparations already going on is ridicules.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer to put any damage changes into active vs passive abilities (as it looks like it will be in 5.3), plus I like how wolves can be used as a healing CD...your change would have that healing out of our control. However I wouldn't mind seeing the wolves' healing decoupled from their dps...I dislike the 2 way nature of the CD...would prefer something like each wolf summonable w/ separate cd- 1 wolf heals, 1 wolf dps (and maybe get their stun back). But seriously...Enh is in a great spot (pve wise)...best we've had in a long time...and proposed buffs still coming down the pipe.
    "Brevity is...wit"

I'm not sayin it's not good in pve lol. Just thought it would be something cool.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    we don't need more mini zoos. the amount of mirrors/pets/imps/apparations already going on is ridicules.
    Pretty much this.

Last night I had a glance and there were my wolves, my gnomes from JuJu, Fire Elemental. Then you add hunter pet, warlock pet, Army of the Dead + his ghoul and gargoyle, mage minion and I think that just about covers it.

That was in a 10 man raid. We should be striving to make our screens cleaner, less cluttered. We really dont need more pets/minions etc on our screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Pretty much this.

Last night I had a glance and there were my wolves, my gnomes from JuJu, Fire Elemental. Then you add hunter pet, warlock pet, Army of the Dead + his ghoul and gargoyle, mage minion and I think that just about covers it.

That was in a 10 man raid. We should be striving to make our screens cleaner, less cluttered. We really dont need more pets/minions etc on our screen.
    if the warlock was demmo, imgaine all the imps aswell =DD

seems like pretty standard stuff. I mean, Dks/Hunters/Locks have always had pets, along with Mages. Sooo if you are suggesting that there is some how more pets/treants/etc then previously I will respectfully disagree. It's not like there has been some massive influx of these things. I think you are exaggerating, all those classes already had perma pets, enhance has always had wolves (as far as I recall).

You maybe able to point to 2 new skills with stampede and the demo locks lil imp summons but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossxout View Post
    seems like pretty standard stuff. I mean, Dks/Hunters/Locks have always had pets, along with Mages. Sooo if you are suggesting that there is some how more pets/treants/etc then previously I will respectfully disagree. It's not like there has been some massive influx of these things. I think you are exaggerating, all those classes already had perma pets, enhance has always had wolves (as far as I recall).

You maybe able to point to 2 new skills with stampede and the demo locks lil imp summons but that's about it.
    Spriests have their shadow images...I think that was added in cata maybe?
    "Brevity is...wit"

The funny thing is, when people ask for buffs or improvements there is always a crowd that says "it's fine it doesn't need buffs". Then when buffs are suggested in ptr by devs people welcome the change.

Buffing enhancement is just a short term fix. Blizzard will have to redo dps shamans sooner or later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossxout View Post
    The funny thing is, when people ask for buffs or improvements there is always a crowd that says "it's fine it doesn't need buffs". Then when buffs are suggested in ptr by devs people welcome the change.

Buffing enhancement is just a short term fix. Blizzard will have to redo dps shamans sooner or later.
    i hope it will be sooner, after 8 years of waiting to be competitive im runing out of patience :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"