Poll: What is the Sexiest Race?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love draenei but im horde and rarely ever play alli! I think they are so gorgeous!

Deleted
    Most people voting Blood Elf, Night Elf or Draenei do so because of the females probably but if you look at both females and males put together then gnomes are the clear winners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    really? is your one US, cause mine came up as EU servers. on it it shows more males then females, and slightly more alliance then horde. Humans being the most played and blood elves behind it. though nobody need charts to tell them that you can see it all around.

apparently more people prefer the milky, plain, boring characters instead of the more exotic.
    To be honest, I never understood why people play boring humans in a fantasy setting. I mean, ok, you want to identify with your character, good for you, but can't people identify with a blue or green or something character just because of their colour? I mean, you can't exactly make a nice face for humans to actually identify with them besides being human, so it's not like the human you make is a copy of you, what's the difference if it's a blue humanoid with hooves for example?

Also, surprised of how few prefer the small races like gnome and goblin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    To be honest, I never understood why people play boring humans in a fantasy setting. I mean, ok, you want to identify with your character, good for you, but can't people identify with a blue or green or something character just because of their colour? I mean, you can't exactly make a nice face for humans to actually identify with them besides being human, so it's not like the human you make is a copy of you, what's the difference if it's a blue humanoid with hooves for example?

Also, surprised of how few prefer the small races like gnome and goblin.
    The thing I've often found most interesting about warcraft and its characters is how, ok, there is only one human type character in the game (with the exception of worgen), but all characters in warcraft are human in there own regard, as in these are people, with there own culture and identity and background that we, as people, identify with ourselves, and despite how different they look, are aren't just big hulky brutes or tiny comic relief characters, there people.
    And yet despite that fact about them, why then do so many players not find any other association with the other races, with there own very human characterization?

I mean identify with some races from my own, I'm gay so i know how it feels to be looked as differently why people, even when I was younger considered an outcast, so I find myself drawn to the races who are themselves outcasts.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I like characters that "fit" with their archetype. I first played a dwarf hunter, muddled around with some various other assorted race/class combos, but eventually settled on a human Death Knight, who looks nothing like me. Humans are by and far the best race in plate, which is yet another reason they're my "go to" for plate classes.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

http://i.imgur.com/6R0EExK.jpg

Spoiler-tagged pic above: troll. Warning: huge pic, suggestive: le mammaries

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf female by far <3 Having played as a Dwarf my entire gaming career (whether that is World of Warcraft or other games), I've fallen in love with that race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/336/6/4/kamilly_by_k_rocket-d34259y.jpg
    I think Jessica Rabbit went Turbo and invaded WoW...

Female dorf fer sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I wonder who is going to understand the reference...

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 01:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/6R0EExK.jpg

Spoiler-tagged pic above: troll. Warning: huge pic, suggestive: le mammaries
    That troll is sexy and all, but I doubt any Trolls in Azeroth look like that. If it was a Night Elf sure, but a Troll?

Lmfao this is even a debate?!

Okay, I can see a debate between Belfs, Nelfs, Draenei, Humans and possibly Trolls. Everyone else is either too childlike to be "sexy" (Gnomes, Goblins), or is an ugly race. Seriously, who wants to date the Hulk (an Orc)? Unless you're a female Orc, his version of 'rough sex' would probably involve snapping your neck.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Deleted
    The thing I've often found most interesting about warcraft and its characters is how, ok, there is only one human type character in the game (with the exception of worgen), but all characters in warcraft are human in there own regard, as in these are people, with there own culture and identity and background that we, as people, identify with ourselves, and despite how different they look, are aren't just big hulky brutes or tiny comic relief characters, there people.
    And yet despite that fact about them, why then do so many players not find any other association with the other races, with there own very human characterization?

I mean identify with some races from my own, I'm gay so i know how it feels to be looked as differently why people, even when I was younger considered an outcast, so I find myself drawn to the races who are themselves outcasts.
    Well... gnomes kind of are comic relief characters... sorry gnomes, but wherever I see you you're there more for comedic relief. Though your leader short story was good!

And no clue Trassk, maybe more people don't care of lore, and without caring about it they'll just take the humans since they're the most regular. You know just like when you start a new game and there's 1000 stats so you just take something that has an equal amount of all since you don't have any clue what each does.

I identify myself with night elves because I feel they're defending their land in an army that sees them as freaks (let's be honest, night elves are blue guys with weird tattoos and leaves in their hair that wear little clothes and praise trees and don't like magic in Classic, I don't know how any other Alliance race wouldn't have found them freaks, I mean some had problems with blood elves, who were quite similar in looks to humans, I dread to wonder what treatment night elves got) while fighting an enemy that keeps poking them even when they're willing to let go of some things from them (I know you like orcs, but the Warsong Clan was cutting wood and leaving it to rot). Besides they love nature and they're a bit weird and sometimes act on impulse while sometimes they think the matter through. That's sort of why I like tauren too. But blue and purple are some of my favorite colours, and I like trees more, so night elves won. But I consider tauren close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I like characters that "fit" with their archetype. I first played a dwarf hunter, muddled around with some various other assorted race/class combos, but eventually settled on a human Death Knight, who looks nothing like me. Humans are by and far the best race in plate, which is yet another reason they're my "go to" for plate classes.
    I think what made me make a night elf warrior was when I saw one in Dalaran wearing the warrior... what was it called, the re-furbished Naxx gear, tier 9 was it? Anyway, when I saw a random female night elf wearing that, I said "I'm going to level my night elf warrior" and I did, and that became my favorite character. Oh, and I eventually liked the Wrath PvP gear for warriors more, the green one especially. It was full plate (as in no belly or something) and looked great!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they'd give male draenei butts, since females as butts you can see from space.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 01:45 AM ----------

That troll is sexy and all, but I doubt any Trolls in Azeroth look like that. If it was a Night Elf sure, but a Troll?

Not sure if that's true ever since troll females became equal to the male, or at least for the Darkspear.

And since Blood Elves joined the Horde.

Sure, it's not gonna be common - but impossible? I doubt it.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's okay. At least one person vindicates it. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Not sure if that's true ever since troll females became equal to the male, or at least for the Darkspear.

And since Blood Elves joined the Horde.

Sure, it's not gonna be common - but impossible? I doubt it.
    So you mean like Blood Elves doing kinky stuff with Trolls? Hmm you got a point there.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 03:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Lmfao this is even a debate?!

Okay, I can see a debate between Belfs, Nelfs, Draenei, Humans and possibly Trolls. Everyone else is either too childlike to be "sexy" (Gnomes, Goblins), or is an ugly race. Seriously, who wants to date the Hulk (an Orc)? Unless you're a female Orc, his version of 'rough sex' would probably involve snapping your neck.
    This doesn't look sexy to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you mean like Blood Elves doing kinky stuff with Trolls? Hmm you got a point there.[COLOR="red"]

there... though that might be a nelf.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    lol, (Love that movie). I hate female bold elfs. Far too skinny, tiny weapons (melee class look silly).

kinda like :

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    But really, sex appeal in characters isn't just about boobs.
    right.

it's also about hooves, horns and tails!

You know of all females, pandaren women really are the most appealing to me, at least in how they look, there animation and overall appearance.

Still maybe thats because there the most bulky female, and since my preference is usually large men like orcs, tauren and draenei, a larger female if I were straight probably be the thing.
    i find pandaren females kinda cute (like tauren or gnomes), but not sexually attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Draenei/Belf
    How is this even a question?;_;
    <3

I just wish they'd give male draenei butts, since females as butts you can see from space.
    haha, true.

although to be fair, it's mainly because of how their upper bodies are formed, rather than size

This doesn't look sexy to you?

[IMG]http://www.wowpedia.org/images/thumb/9/91/Glowei_Orc_Warrior.jpg/426px-Glowei_Orc_Warrior.jpg[IMG]
    tusks are just.. ugh. no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Course it's night elves! The others look like pensioner grandmas compared to dem amazonian chicks <3
    They are only sexy at Hallow's End, when there is a pumpkin covering their butt-faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanxys View Post
    Blood Elves.

Just listening to the female jokes and flirts makes them so damn tempting... They have a sinister side which is unpredictable especially during pleasure.

Males got good muscles, posture, a heroic voice and good looks. Ignore some of the jokes they make, pour some sugar on them and rock'n roll all night and party every day.
    Female Blood Elves and Stick-men are the same for me.