Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    It's possible, but you'll have to survive the Decapitate. Post #636 describes it.
    You don't need to survive Decapitate; you just can't be overkilled to such an extent that you can't get out of Purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    You can get the plague out just fine as blood solo'ing LK - even without being an engineer. Also there's quite a few ways to get rid of the plague, too.

- Use army on pull, do not aggro LK, let army tank him and wait for plague. Since you're not top on threat, you will get the plague after 30 seconds. Alternatively use a engineer taunt or the terracota fragment before the plague so you get it.

- To get rid of the plague, you can do 2 things. Wait for 1 add to remain with the plague, then AMS when its about to die, AMS will prevent plague application on you. Alternatively (and much saver) use a purification potion, they're dirtcheap, and saved my live more then once!

Last but not least, he's asking if he could solo the achievement on *10 man* - why would he risk enrage? 10m is like, if you do it normally nowadays you will most likely kill it within 1/3rd of his berserk timer, so you can *easily* do the achievement... it just takes .. a long time (lol)
    I'll admit I did forget about the Engineer taunt and such but I still don't think it'd be worth trying to solo since you're gambling after every add dying for plague to jump to another add instead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I'll admit I did forget about the Engineer taunt and such but I still don't think it'd be worth trying to solo since you're gambling after every add dying for plague to jump to another add instead of you.
    It jumps to the closest target, so keep them in a nice clump in front of you and that's never an issue.

These are all things we got used to killing him at 85 .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Oh, sweet; so just handle him like a Zandalari Warbringer then, mash ALL the death strikes?
    All of them and then some. But yes, just mash Death Strike. ERW is best used at the start for a bigger shield, and remember that Boneshield doesn't lose stacks if you don't take damage, so have it up before the fight starts (Double DS to pull -> DRW -> Outbreak -> ERW -> Double DS is the best opener I've found)

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you give me any pieces of advice on how to handle Staghelm in firelands? Regarding 10N, I tried to clear cats as soon as there were more than 3-4, couldn't bring Staghelm lower than ~35% in ~516ilvl gear, reforged crit>haste>mastery with 7.5 hit/exp. I have a 528 wpn so I was quite insecure as to why I'm not being able to kill him

Thanks in advance
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhapso View Post
    Could you give me any pieces of advice on how to handle Staghelm in firelands? Regarding 10N, I tried to clear cats as soon as there were more than 3-4, couldn't bring Staghelm lower than ~35% in ~516ilvl gear, reforged crit>haste>mastery with 7.5 hit/exp. I have a 528 wpn so I was quite insecure as to why I'm not being able to kill him

Thanks in advance
    same problem, using same reforges. cant seem to get him below 50%, although i have a 483 weapon which could be a tiny problem...

maybe there are some tricks which i`ve jsut not discovered yet regarding cd usage or kiting

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    It jumps to the closest target, so keep them in a nice clump in front of you and that's never an issue.

These are all things we got used to killing him at 85 .
    Never knew that. Granted it wasn't until last week that I realized the Blood Mirror debuff is based on proximity and not threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Alright, tried Spine on heroic. Exact same RNG-fest as normal mode. I'm not bothering with this.
    Good luck to anyone who wants to try, I'll admire your patience.
    Are you sure Grips are random? When I was doing it, they definitely always came after successful searing plasma casts, so it was pretty easy to prevent them from happening (just avoid healing until LotP was about to remove the debuff, then kill the corruption so grip would be on CD while I healed).
    Or is it RNG because DKs can't control healing as well as that, thanks to DS/bloodworms?

Just managed to solo 25 Man Heroic Lady Deathwhisper.

To hell with you Curse of Torpor, TO HELL WITH YOU I SAY.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Just managed to solo 25 Man Heroic Lady Deathwhisper.

To hell with you Curse of Torpor, TO HELL WITH YOU I SAY.
    I should try this, but am not bothered currently. Maybe when I get a 522 weapon / am done with my Shadowmourne quests.
    But yeah, the best way to avoid Torpor (from what I've found) is to AMS about 7-10 seconds after the adds spawn, or 2-3 Shadowbolt casts. Also, kill the right side (looking from the entrance) first by gripping the far away one to the close one and burning them down, then just worrying about whichever is closest. Also, ignoring the other adds help for more vengeance.
    Atleast this goes for 25N, would assume the same would work for heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I should try this, but am not bothered currently. Maybe when I get a 522 weapon / am done with my Shadowmourne quests.
    But yeah, the best way to avoid Torpor (from what I've found) is to AMS about 7-10 seconds after the adds spawn, or 2-3 Shadowbolt casts. Also, kill the right side (looking from the entrance) first by gripping the far away one to the close one and burning them down, then just worrying about whichever is closest. Also, ignoring the other adds help for more vengeance.
    Pretty much what you do but adds spawn faster than AMS comes off CD I think. MCing a the skeleton melee and having it kill far away casters helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Pretty much what you do but adds spawn faster than AMS comes off CD I think. MCing a the skeleton melee and having it kill far away casters helps.
    Just use the pillars near her to line of sight all of them except for the one you gripped, makes it so much easier.

Now I have a question concerning Blood Boil. When it refreshes diseases, does it reset all +AP buffs as well?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I got Galleon down to 88% the other night on a whim. With the right preparation and the right gear, I'm sure we'll see Mione knock this out once she's got some gear from SoO
    What's SoO? Sorry if it's something obvious that I'm not getting immediately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    What's SoO? Sorry if it's something obvious that I'm not getting immediately.
    Siege of Orgrimmar.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I somehow soloed Marrowgar 25HC (Non Goblin/Worgen) as Blood
    http://www.twitch.tv/hzd_/b/393917230
    Recorded from 50%, I guess this doesn't count as LEGIT kill but hey, at least somehow I killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That's basically what I did, but it's just the fact they spread out funky; so sometimes you'll get one adherent nicely LOS'd by the pillar, then the other one will wander around for a second and then decide 'I'M GONNA CURSE HIM NOW.'

Still, only took two attempts, ONTO HEROIC 25 GUNSHIP.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Is Yogg 0 really just... a massive RNG fest? I mean, I've only tried it a few times, but aside from the initial sanity which I've just grown to accept (don't have a banner yet), most of the time I'm grabbed every two feet before I can even make it to touch the first crusher and then it's time to take portals, but I have a nice new fresh black plague that chain stuns me and negates any usefulness from the brain phase, with little damage done and being backed up up top.

I guess I'm just venting frustrations really -_-, but time to stock up on purification pots and just keep at it til I get good tentacle spawns?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    Just use the pillars near her to line of sight all of them except for the one you gripped, makes it so much easier.

Now I have a question concerning Blood Boil. When it refreshes diseases, does it reset all +AP buffs as well?
    It reapplies diseases with current AP value. I use an addon called "dkdots" for this, if its green, you get higher disease ticks if you refresh, and if it's red, you lose out. It dynamically tracks your AP and shows % damage value if refreshed.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

So like...
    Did you just let the berserk buff run out?

I just wish I could spend an hour to get a fresh Pinnacle of Storms queue. Six Lei Shin kills and nada.

Lol, nice one, I assume you waited before going into p2? Cause from what I know it's DW himself who does 100k fire damage each tick (on normal when enraged). In any case, good, now we have another malygos 25 fight (as in cata we had to fly around 30 mins outhealing the last scion of eternity, else the drake wouldn't have survived his enrage, should be doable without now)!