Deleted

new mog with yellow-ish theme

I've made some slight changes to my new transmog, already farmed out the chest, just have to wait for the weekly reset to get a shot at the pants. I should have the rep for the belt next week!

Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I've made some slight changes to my new transmog, already farmed out the chest, just have to wait for the weekly reset to get a shot at the pants. I should have the rep for the belt next week!

Wow i like that set, it looks way better than it did before, GJ

I got inspired by Ravendale's blue set with a similar matching of pieces back on page 112. ^_^
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Deleted

My current set. Credit goes to wow roleplay for giving me the idea to match the Zul'Aman shoulders with the Brutal set. I've just added the weapon, shirt & cloak.

It's been quite awhile since I've posted, so I can't post any links or images so forgive me but if you wish to see her transmog *it's unique and I've not seen anyone with it* Look up Supryia US-Eitrigg

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Currently not sure what to use for a weapon. Thinking maybe the Ulduar 10 yoggy sword.

I'm also looking for some polearms now that they're starting to get warmed up to letting us use them for strength users.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisusira View Post
    Tank set:

Using Greatsword of Frozen Hells untransmogged, works well with the set.
    DPS set:
    Whats the name of the items for the pieces of gear? that set looks bitchin'.

Invis?? Thought you were dead? er.. not playing anymore? You're a DK now, what happened to your Pally?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Invis?? Thought you were dead? er.. not playing anymore? You're a DK now, what happened to your Pally?
    Isnt DKs dead palas revived by Arthas afterall? ^^ (Not a lore-knower, incase I'm terrible mistaken now)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

What I want to do.

Link to this comparison

Looking for a good transmog set that goes will with Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen and Uroe, Harbinger of Terror. Any ideas?

Deleted
    Any ideas should i go color matching set or just a set with few highlights with a set of http://www.wowhead.com/item=23542
    Any ideas are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Invisusira View Post
    Play a lot more casually now. Took a break towards the end of Wrath, then leveled up my mage EU side to just DPS and take a break from raid leading. Got bored of that and leveled Invis up EU side as a DK because I haven't touched pallys since the whole holy power thing, and it didn't really interest me as much since now everyone and their mother has a pally tank. My US characters are still around; leveled up my Shammy to do some PvPing on.
    EU: Invis/Atraira
    US: Invis/Atraira/Nemu
    Haven't had much time to work on videos because I've been going to school for animation.
    I see, well good to see you're still around. Always thought you were a great Pally and always had interesting stuff to say concerning the game and classes. Have any new art to share? Hope all is well!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am quite content with my blood set now. Mostly red with hints of blue all over. I am SO glad the Shado-Pan Helm has just the right shade of red!
    I am a filthy casual!

10+ Year Old Account
    Went for the whole "Faction pride/Kor'kron/5.3/Warcraft2DeathKnight"-Look, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Helm: Tyrannical Gladiator's Helm of Horde Death Knighting
    Shoulders/Chest/Gloves/Pants: Valorous Scourgeborne Plate of 25 man Naxx Raiding.
    Boots: Bladed Steelboots
    Belt: Belt of the Impaler
    Tabard: Hellscream's Reach Tabard
    Weapon: Gorehowl.

It could match better, but in all honesty it's pretty nice getting out of the Sanctified Scourgelord (Blue)+Demise.

Well, got the last pieces along with a huge upgrade, I dub it Massacre Dreadplate.

Item List:

Hands: Gauntlets of the Wretched
    Chest: Gendarme's Cuirass (Heroic)
    Legs: Heroic Sanctified Scourgelord's Legplates
    Belt: Reinforced Spiritplate Girdle.
    Boots: Greaves of Iron Intensity"
    Sword: Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
    Last edited by Murdos; 2013-04-25 at 08:14 AM.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

I am looking for suggestions to build an epic Frost Dk transmorgh. I really want to play the dark side of Death knights with a subtle underlay of ice/frost glows and coloration.