Poll: How many Tiers of raiding do you want in MOP?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care? As long as the story keeps progressing i am fine with how ever many.
    Aye mate

I like four, as "middle" tiers tend to feel better as a raider. The first tier is always a bit of a mess itemization-wise, with you starting in blues and usually having one item per slot that's a must-have, without having options like keeping a particularly good trinket from the previous tier. Final tiers get boring once you've cleared them once, because there's no point in farming gear that you'll never get to use for anything other than farming that same gear. Much of the motivation is gone when you know there'll be a complete gear reset before the next tier anyway.

That said, three may be the better number for MoP, as I feel that gear scaling is a bit messed up already. Spirit in particular - as a mistweaver, anything over 10k is more or less wasted, and a fourth tier would retire the mana bar to "just there for decoration" status unless they significantly redesign the spec. Unless you get the Glyph of Uplift, in which case your chi bar is just there for decoration. As I don't see any major changes in that regard happening, getting a fourth tier would rather suck.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    4-5 depending how large they make the raids. But i dont care too much if they continue with a good storyline and good current raids.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Oh hey its you again. I remember you making a comment like this to another one of my posts in the past. Ever think to not question another person's comment? Piss off, I'm sure you've heard that before.
    Well, it isn't an answer to the question asked in the poll. If you ask someone what their favorite color is they shouldn't respond with "Is it raining outside?"

Deleted
    3 because we already wrapped up the Pandaria storyline, now its time to wrap things up for the next thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Oh hey its you again. I remember you making a comment like this to another one of my posts in the past. Ever think to not question another person's comment? Piss off, I'm sure you've heard that before.
    Yeesh. Uptight just because YOU posted in a forum that didn't warrant an off topic insult toward the game.

Sorry he chimed in to tell you that you were wrong, which, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the best choice for Blizzard would be to release a raid after the main raid of the expansion with a lot of reasons to repeat it (titles for crazy achievements, reputation with pets and mounts, etc...) just because it keeps people from "running out of things to do" before the next one is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    I feel like the best choice for Blizzard would be to release a raid after the main raid of the expansion with a lot of reasons to repeat it (titles for crazy achievements, reputation with pets and mounts, etc...) just because it keeps people from "running out of things to do" before the next one is released.
    Ruby Sanctum says hi.

I'm be fine with it just being 3, would chose 4 however if it was an option.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I should probably give my honest opinion for this..

I HAD been hoping it would be 4, simply so that the next raid we'd be fighting an Old God and it'd give Blizzard more time to prep the story behind Garrosh's downfall and the Rebellion's rise, along with giving more development for the Alliance and Horde alike.

But, still, they've done a good job with the story telling this expansion, so no complaints considering 5.4 is most likely going to be Siege.

As many as it takes to wrap the story up nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 is nice, I prefer short expansions.

I really hope SoO is not as long as ICC lol.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Ruby Sanctum says hi.
    It would have been better than nothing if it took more than a couple weeks to get everything out of there that people wanted. My guild raided 2 nights a week for 2 hours a night (4 hours a week total) and got that place down the first week it was out... That's NOT a good way to keep people busy.